Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nobody really believes this though, do they?

Are Leeds United not Leeds United, despite being a newco?

The brand remains but it's tainted with their previous exploits as will be Rangers

A lesser or a financially properly run Newco or Newclub titled 'Rangers' still will link to that Mark Daly documentary, will still link to the past bigotry, will still link to Murray's era.

It's a toxic brand name, they need something to say 'we're not quite the old club' in my view.

He's spent the last two weeks singing the praises of the Daily Record! laugh.gif

His "Kennedy Kill" novel is hilarious. Every chapter starts with someone being tired and finishes with them falling asleep.

You don't think Leggo sticks to his guns on everything do you? He was praising Tom English and then got stuck into him, while earlier this week he said the BBC documentary would be a damp squib - something he seemed to have forgotten by Thursday.

I'm just waiting on him detailing Graham Spiers full master plan and his "ties" to the Guardian, although I have a feeling I know what the latter is about.

They absolutely do. That's unquestionable. They will vote yes to a newco if it even gets that far.

I hate this thread. It's a bit like the girl who sent XBL off on a drunken rant. Rangers cocktease us with rumours of their imminent demise, then all of a sudden they somehow find a way to be just fine and dandy.

I've felt from the beginning Rangers will be in the SPL with a team of 18 year olds and Lee McCulloch next season. I still think this will happen.

I'm assuming Celtic will vote against, from what they and their fans have said. Why will they vote for a newco then?

You don't think Leggo sticks to his guns on anything do you? He was praising Tom English and then got stuck into him, while earlier this week he said the BBC documentary would be a damp squib - something he seemed to have forgotten by Thursday.

I'm just waiting on him detailing Graham Spiers full master plan and his "ties" to the Guardian, although I have a feeling I know what the latter is about.

Probably a more accurate question.

Odious Creep, surely? I'm convinced there's going to be a blog singing his praises soone enough as well. He was a noble man all along, says Leggo. Exclusive.

And......

Zzzz.

I'm sure the links to the Grauniad will also involve Phil McGillivan, the Celtic minded version of Leggo.

Gennaro Gattuso wants to sign for Rangers and has his heart set on it...Simple sign him and when the SFA refuse to register him as he is too old we are going all the way to the European court and challenging the clear prejudice he is facing due to his age. ;)

The SFA really haven't thought this through at all. Looks like another embarrassing climb down by Regan on a par with last years when they banned Lennon.

:huh:

The European Court isn't like Cash Convertors....you don't get a decision in minutes from them.

It would take years to get a decision from them, too long for Rangers.

Edited by qpsnapper

Nobody really believes this though, do they?

Are Leeds United not Leeds United, despite being a newco?

Just for the record, in future I will irritatingly contradict myself in posts by simultaneously not recognising the newco as Rangers and also refer to the newco as cheats.

Wanted to make that clear.

I'm assuming Celtic will vote against, from what they and their fans have said. Why will they vote for a newco then?

Because Celtic need Rangers in order to exist, essentially. They sell season tickets on the basis of the Old Firm rivalry.

Is Savage Henry really Andy Goram?

I really don't understand. When have I been a wife-beating, alcoholic sectarian apologist? unsure.gif

From BBC rumours section -

Rangers' joint administrator Paul Clark admits he did not know the company was breaching Fifa rules by taking the Scottish Football Association to court over punishments issued to the Ibrox club. (The Scottish Sun on Sunday)

Which is wot I speculated about 50-ish pages ago.

D&P are a global brand, absolutely huge in this field. Surely their reputation is being harmed by those two incompetent clowns at Ibrox. Is there any chance Whitehouse & Clark could be fired?

From BBC rumours section -

Which is wot I speculated about 50-ish pages ago.

D&P are a global brand, absolutely huge in this field. Surely their reputation is being harmed by those two incompetent clowns at Ibrox. Is there any chance Whitehouse & Clark could be fired?

I don't believe this for a second, they're just trying to accelerate the move to liquidation where Whyte calls in his fixed charge and makes some money.

I really don't understand. When have I been a wife-beating, alcoholic sectarian apologist? unsure.gif

:D thats the first single post reply from you in a while ;)

I don't believe this for a second, they're just trying to accelerate the move to liquidation where Whyte calls in his fixed charge and makes some money.

Nail hit on the head, couldn't happen to a nicer football club in my opinion.

Because Celtic need Rangers in order to exist, essentially. They sell season tickets on the basis of the Old Firm rivalry.

I've edited my post, now, but to explain my hilarious contribution - you had two double-posts in a row.

:D thats the first single post reply from you in a while ;)

I've edited my post, now, but to explain my hilarious contribution - you had two double-posts in a row.

Ah. I thought you somehow knew about my secret shame.

Phew.

Dunno why that's happening, I'm only clicking post once.

RE: the EBTs.......the thing I find extraordinary is that there seems to have been so many opportunities to take that step back and think "Isn't this a bit risky?" The Junihno case at Celtic, Arsenal admitting guilt and paying HMRC (which they definately should have noticed as a shareholder!) and the orginal bills dropping through the letter box for the WTC and the BTC.......they continued the EBT running through this.

Have they actually stopped yet??

SoS article saying Minty was that worried by the bunnet that he went down the EBT road , :D

All hail the bunnet 8) this is his doing!

SoS

Should be Sir Fergus of Bunnetville after Minty gets stripped of his knighthood, or saint fergus, might annoy them more.

Ah. I thought you somehow knew about my secret shame.

Phew.

Dunno why that's happening, I'm only clicking post once.

Must have been that p***k Savage Henry.

Don't you just hate him?

Their fans will be mortified if they vote Rangers back in.

Financially, they can compensate for the lack of OF games with increased European revenue, as they'll be in the CL every year.

A fans spokesman was on TV a couple of weeks ago and outlined why Celtic would/should vote NO to Rangers. Very convincing.