Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Doesn't mean they will actually get paid. Most likely they will just become creditors.

Does that mean that in effect they'd be working for a penny in the pound, or whatever the CVA is? I can't see many hanging around for a few hundred quid a week instead of tens of thousands.

I think this saga is going to drag on and on and on with more twists and turns but the Gers will still survive in the SPL till the BTC comes in during next season.

There has been nothing but stall after stall,every week there seems to be much more dodgy doings from govan.

Me thinks the SFA and the SPL along with other clubs are trying really hard to keep the Gers afloat regardless of what all the fans know or think what should happen to the Gers.

Come Friday there will be a firesale probably and Baron Greenback will procure the rest of the funding for his CVA,so don't expect any CVA talk till Friday minimum.He puts in a small amount and once again the poor gullible Gers fans have to stump up to pay for someone else's dodgy doings.

So expect a CVA probably next week after the assets "players" are auctioned off in a hurry clearing the way for a CVA and much reduced running costs to help the B*stards carry on till the start of next season.

Most likely the Gers will manage to stall the BTC in court for as long as possible to procure another CVA attempt.

OH man I just wish something definitive would happen and get this sorry saga sorted.

I just want this all to end before I end up spending too much time on Rangers Media.

Anyway... I agree with the OP completely but what's this? \/\/\/\/

Guest Kincardine

That and many more questions .... Ranger's living up to their billing as 'Scotland's Biggest Shame'

I think our financial mismanagement deserves all the opprobrium it gets.

However for a Celtic fan to trot out the 'Scotland's Biggest Shame' argument just sticks in the craw.

All of our wrongdoings don't even amount to Glasgow's Biggest Shame.

We deserve criticism and we deserve sanctions. Do not, if you're a Celtic fan, bring 'shame' in to it.

It's past 6:00pm on 28th May and there's no CVA. In fact our favourite administrators have not announced anything at all positive regarding Rangers' case.

Ergo; the P&B bid must have been the only one on the table. And.....yes!

We own Rangers FC, (sorry - "Young Boys of Govan FC")

My next demand is that we hire Paul & Barry Chuckle, (the talented thespians - not the gormless administrators) as joint coaches.

Now, as to the strip...I'm open to suggestions but I'm thinking pink, yes pink! Not just candy pink but bold, assertive, Barbie pink. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Help me here, people: Ibrox will be the place where Scottish football undergoes a sea-change and gets in touch with its feminine side. Now, what's Lionel Blair doing these days?

Guest Kincardine

Were bad , but look at them type post IMO.

Actually not at all. Many Celtic fans have made valid criticisms on here and that's fine.

I'm ok with us being criticised - we deserve it. I'm fine with us being criticised by Celtic fans - they have been more financially prudent than we and we deserve it.

I take umbrage at 'Scotland's Biggest Shame' from a Celtic fan.

We are not.

Now, as to the strip...I'm open to suggestions but I'm thinking pink, yes pink! Not just candy pink but bold, assertive, Barbie pink. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Help me here, people: Ibrox will be the place where Scottish football undergoes a sea-change and gets in touch with its feminine side. Now, what's Lionel Blair doing these days?

This happened in the past, from wikipedia's entry pm Archibald Primrose

Rosebery also became Honorary President of the national Scottish Football Association, with the representative Scotland national team occasionally forsaking their traditional dark blue shirts for his traditional racing colours of primrose and pink. This occurred 9 times during Rosebery's lifetime, most notably for the 1900 British Home Championship match against England, which the Scots won 4–1.

Here endeth the lesson. Back to the Gers plight.

Guest Kincardine

I take umbrage at 'Scotland's Biggest Shame' from a Celtic fan.

We are not.

You are.

If you think that our financial imprudence (bad as it is) is the most shameful thing in Scottish football then God help you.

If you think that our financial imprudence (bad as it is) is the most shameful thing in Scottish football then God help you.

You say imprudence. Most others say cheating.

Cheating, especially in sport, is fucking shameful.

This happened in the past, from wikipedia's entry pm Archibald Primrose

Here endeth the lesson. Back to the Gers plight.

There you have it in a nutshell ; the power of pink.

"Lionel, dear! What do you have, idea-wise for coiffures?"

Wouldn't expect you to own up. (and for the record I am a Protestant, before you use the Catholic angle)

Besides you like to label yourselves as the biggest club in Scotland when you are not ...

Celtic are terrorist glorifiers who many choose to support Ireland over Scotland. They are truely Scotlands shame.

That's even Celtic boys club events and the evil rodent that is Neil Lennon.

Hth.