Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You know, until today, I had a lot of sympathy for the fans of Rangers. I could appreciate that they were going through tough times, and that (as they said), they just wanted a club to support. Today though, they are gloating about taking the SFA to court, and their fighting fund (which was set up to pay creditors) is being used on grass seed and legal fights...and the fans seem to approve!

The fans on here today are an embarrassment, its like they are pretending Rangers have done nothing wrong. Now they seem set to try and take Scottish football down with them when they go.

How much is 'laughable'?

Dundee offered 6p

Motherwell offered 20p

OH trust me I was laughing at it.

Dundee 6p I understand and no problem.

Motherwell 20p ! still over twice what Green has offered and understand coz they don't have a lot of money or investors.

NOW ! the biggest most successful club team on the planet with global market interest !!!!! 9 fcuking pence in the pound ! now that's laughable :lol:.Also Green says he has a warchest for next season and the creditors are offered ? Green says has has millionaire backers and they only offer £8 point something million CVA ?.If your club is so valuable and worth saving surely the investors could have stumped up at least 50p in the pound.

Yip smoke and mirrors at work here and the shitty stick is out after the CVA gets knocked back and you the fan will pay for it all and have a crappy team next year coz you'll still be in admin and working out more CVA deadlines whilst still making new appeals against the big tax case to be held back till you and your fellow fans invest more money into the corpse before it eventually dies.Anyone who invested anything in your club will get their money ??? sorry your money and walk away.

That's what's laughable coz you and your fans will pay for failure yet again.

And back to my point about 'independent' administrators.......... shhhhhhhhhhhhh dry.gif you really are pathetic

I assume the insults are because you don't really have a point rolleyes.gif

Alternatively, you could be lacking in vocabulary tongue.gif

You know, until today, I had a lot of sympathy for the fans of Rangers. I could appreciate that they were going through tough times, and that (as they said), they just wanted a club to support. Today though, they are gloating about taking the SFA to court, and their fighting fund (which was set up to pay creditors) is being used on grass seed and legal fights...and the fans seem to approve!

The fans on here today are an embarrassment, its like they are pretending Rangers have done nothing wrong. Now they seem set to try and take Scottish football down with them when they go.

The fighting fund was not set up to pay creditors, though that is one of the things it has been used for.

OH trust me I was laughing at it.

Dundee 6p I understand and no problem.

Motherwell 20p ! still over twice what Green has offered and understand coz they don't have a lot of money or investors.

NOW ! the biggest most successful club team on the planet with global market interest !!!!! 9 fcuking pence in the pound ! now that's laughable :lol:.Also Green says he has a warchest for next season and the creditors are offered ? Green says has has millionaire backers and they only offer £8 point something million CVA ?.If your club is so valuable and worth saving surely the investors could have stumped up at least 50p in the pound.

Yip smoke and mirrors at work here and the shitty stick is out after the CVA gets knocked back and you the fan will pay for it all and have a crappy team next year coz you'll still be in admin and working out more CVA deadlines whilst still making new appeals against the big tax case to be held back till you and your fellow fans invest more money into the corpse before it eventually dies.Anyone who invested anything in your club will get their money ??? sorry your money and walk away.

That's what's laughable coz you and your fans will pay for failure yet again.

The investors will pay as little as they can get away with. That is business. And, if the creditors refuse, they will liquidate and pay out even less. That is just the way it works in real life.

And any other team in the same position would probably do the same.

My understanding is that a Fine, a Suspension or Expulsion are the possible sanctions. Why is everyone touting a Scottish Cup ban. Isn't that just swapping one wrong sanction for another?

Jim Delahunt tweeted earlier,

@JimDelahunt: CVA 4.22.6. RFC has to be in all domestic leagues and competitions it currently in. Condition of CVA. If not, C.Green gets to buy for £5.5m

Edited by dave.j

1338325798[/url]' post='6285342']

Just worked-out - if the CVA offer is 9p in the £ based on the debt excluding the BTC.................add in the full potential amount of the BTC (£74m) and the offer equates to 4p in the £

ROBBING C~*%~#s

Not worth bothering about - LIQUIDATE

Its only about 5p without big tax case, there is secured creditors not on that list

The investors will pay as little as they can get away with. That is business. And, if the creditors refuse, they will liquidate and pay out even less. That is just the way it works in real life.

And any other team in the same position would probably do the same.

Won't matter once the EBT's are proven.

Fingers crossed that the SFA surprise us all......

" Ok fair enough. We should never have imposed a sanction that wasn`t available to us under the rules. Thankyou for highlighting our error in a court of law. You may feel free to sign whoever you like. But before you dive in, here`s the new penalty that WAS available all along : f**k off. Thankyou and goodnight "

Then Rangers will liquidate and the taxman will get even less.

Rangers, despite what their followers may think, are small fry in HMRCs big battle. If they get nothing they won't care, as was said 500-odd pages back, every other sports club in the UK will start paying their PAYE and NI on time.

Just needs one to go.

@JimDelahunt: CVA 4.22.6. RFC has to be in all domestic leagues and competitions it currently in. Condition of CVA. If not, C.Green gets to buy for £5.5m

So if the SFA ban them from Scottish Cup, they are still fucked

8ZgxM.gif

I think that's a BIG red herring - I'm sure Green would drop the stipulation of the buns being in the Scottish Cup in a heartbeat.

40 pages just read and up to date ......

I see the orcs are back in force ramming we won a meaningless legal battle !.

Baron Greenback has issued a laughable 9p in the pound CVA to the creditors.

I and lot of confused individuals like me ? WTF happens now ?.

Now I see why fat Sally was harping on "we take our punishment no matter what" as he obviously thought at worst no Scottish cup run next year as he knew his team had no chance after last seasons fiasco.

I haven't been on ra ragers media yet but I'm sure they feel they will come through this debt free and the big tax case will get thrown out and all that blah blah blah.

Now the SFA and Rangers are about to go head to head over acceptable punishment.I can't wait to see how big the SFA's balls are now !.

It would appear to me that Rangers have been given every opportunity for stalling tactics so next years fixtures in the premier league include the tax dodgers at any cost.Once in the revenue starts and I'm sure Greeny will bleed the fans as dry as possible to pay for an increased "guess what" another improved CVA topped up the the gers fans money.Make no mistake that Baron Greenback will not invest in the club and there will be a rangers for the taking on the pitch.

IMHO this fiasco will in all likely still be alive well into next season with more appeals deadlines and fcuk knows what to help bleed more money out the gers fans to pay for past owners mistakes and line owners pockets.

I've been thinking this too. Perhaps 2012/13 isn't the season where they begin in the Third Division but season 2013/14. It will surely take many more months for the full extent of the "nuclear" part of the EBT saga to unravel, by which time Rangers in whatever form will be firmly ensconsed in the SPL, farting about the middle of the league, winning one week, losing the next. Ibrox crowds will be down to 20,000-25,000, crowds elsewhere will have haemorrhaged as fans boycott their clubs either for allowing a newco back in or boycotting because RFC are still there with only the paltriest of punishments. Their best players will be long gone, they'll probably have been thrown out of the Scottish Cup and even if they have been allowed to sign players, the standard of player that is going to be willing to sign for them will be more Mervan Celik than Nikica Jelavic. So, when the EBT scandal is concluded, the Collier Bristow case lost and the "nuclear" story fully breaks, given all of the above, it will be far, far easier to properly punish Rangers/FC 1690 of Glasgow by relegating them to the Third than it will be this summer.