Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So Rangers won their case and also issued a CVA. Big deal. Its like being a WWII soldier ,stuck on the Normandy beach,backs to the sea,bombed to f**k and surrounded by Nazis. Out of ammo ,you manage to find to two Magazines for your Brenn gun lying in the sand. A smile crosses your lips,you bend down to pick them up but when you look up and see the carnage ,in an instant you realise you're well and truly fucked. Enjoy the moment Rangers,cos you are STILL well and truly fucked.

On the basis that your club managed to dig your way out - avoiding all debts, avoiding all punishment - and are now stronger than ever - I guess that Rangers can as well.

If Scottish football had ever been serious about getting rid of the cheats they should have started with your club first!

Edited by Captain_Sensible

Based on what happened to Motherwell, a just punishment would possibly be to let Rangers off scot free with no punishment, allow them to avoid their debts and to allow them to start signing players from their rivals?

didnt motherwell have to make a huge part of their staff and squad redundant? or did i just imagine that?

i put it all down to clueless Diddies trying be Billy Big Bollocks and it all back firing on them.

Pretty much what the European teams say about you guys and your situation.

Now you won't even be able to play with the Europeans. In fact from now on you won't be big in Scotland again.

Rangers: cheats.

Nope i put it all down to clueless Diddies trying be Billy Big Bollocks and it all back firing on them.

The fact you lot have been pissing in the wind for months is absolutely lost on you. Rangers are going nowhere!!

We Are Rangers. We Are The People!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You must be close to the end of that pritt stick.

Well, I can't speak for the rest of 'the diddie's but I've given you a neg before and it was most definitely because of your epic fuddery and very poor trolling.

Troll on fud-boy.

It never ceases to amaze me how many fans of clubs that are cheats themselves like to have a pop at Rangers!

The whole reason FIFA hates clubs going to civil court is that it opens a pandoras box of slow civil litigation disrupting the integrity of a contest: e.g. On appeal a German high court overturns a lower courts decision that Fortuna can get promotion to 1 Bundesliga despite crowd trouble in the Hertha game two days before the start of the season on an EU panel decides a 10 point penalty that has been in place should be revoked, therefore changing the relegation picture with a handful of games to go. That's a reasonable concern. Whatever you think about Scottish courts the Italian or Romanian ones would be a potential nightmare if unleashed on the substance of football regulations. The refusal, without excption, of Rangers fans on here to understand this is annoying.

At the back of FIFAs mind may be that the entire architecture of interlinked regional transfer restrictions is open to challenge as an economic restraint in certain critical jurisdictions. The Bosman case shows what one player could do - what happens if the new financial fair play rules are open to civil challenge by clubs? Goodbye any hope of restraint on the big clubs.

That being said I can see FIFA blaming this on the SFA having a bad rulebook, counting their lucky stars that it was in Scotland where the courts act fast and are broadly respected, distinguishing the case because there was no clear route to CAS appeal and writing a memo to every member association that their rulebook has to clearly outline discretionary powers to punish and CAS appeal procedures pronto so it never happens again.That shouldn't be ruled out and nobody should be surprised if it happens.

On the other hand, I can also see FIFA thinking this is a wonderful opportunity to lay down the law and make a point that recourse to civil litigation is verboten under all circumstances. Rangers are just high profile enough to be part of the global football consciousness but not actually big enough that their demise would meaningfully hurt the game. the fact that the totality of their conduct makes them vastly unsympathetic would be a bonus here.

If I was realistically optimistic, I'd plump for a scenario where the SFA begs quietly to FIFA to force their hand and UEFA lobbies behind the scenes because seeing Rangers kicked out would scare the crap out of everybody going into Platini's brave new world of Financial Fair Play. But that's speculation.

I appreciate this is going to be lost in a sea of seethe and gloat and as I'm hitting the sack soon ill most probably never see any response, but roughly what did.these tweets regarding fifas opinion that have been.alluded to say

Its only about 5p without big tax case, there is secured creditors not on that list

Indeed £8.5million still had to have the £3million+ Admin subtracted and a further £3million + CVA trading costs ( the cost of running the club until takeover)

so down to less money than the £3.5 million D&P had in the bank at the start of proceedings. Disgraceful..

What have these diddies got against truth and justice winning the day? I though they were all for Fair Play and Sporting integrity

All in good time, sir. We have to watch Rangers' hilarious CVA pantomime play out first, but nothing's sure in this world except death and taxes... Or in your case, non-payment of taxes and death.

Now, where's my twenty quid?

You do realise that that is EXACTLY what Motherwell did?

They went into administration, shafting players and businesses left, right and centre, avoided any punishment whatsoever AND signed the 2 best players of one of their SPL rivals - whilst still in administration!

None of your Duff and Phelps pish.. that's what happens when you have REAL Administrators :P Did we ever find where the gate money went from all those St Mirren fans who were inside Fir Park 8)

didnt motherwell have to make a huge part of their staff and squad redundant? or did i just imagine that?

No you didn't imagine it at all - that is exactly what they did.

They signed a whole load of players on big wages to gain an advantage on the pitch and when it didn't work out they sacked all the big earners on contracts, avoided ANY punishment whatsoever - and signed the best players from their rivals on more substainable wages - all whislt still in administration!

They are now in the Champions League!

And they say that cheats never prosper?

Here's a scenario the CVA goes through HMRC gets its 9p in the pound on its £50 odd million Rangers come out of admin on the 12th, on the 13th HMRC drop the £74 million one on their door wind the place up are the only creditors sell the assets and in total walk away with a lot more than the 4p in the pound they would get on a CVA against the whole debt. Taxman gets maximum for revenue, ramgers fail to exist and everyone is happy.

Nope i put it all down to clueless Diddies trying be Billy Big Bollocks and it all back firing on them.

The fact you lot have been pissing in the wind for months is absolutely lost on you. Rangers are going nowhere!!

We Are Rangers. We Are The Subnormal People!!!

Reparee.