Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The SFA are probably best to not keep their mouths shut until the dust settles. It's obvious they don't want to lose Rangers, the SPL don't want to lose Rangers and The SPL chairmen certainly don't want to lose Rangers. Or they can just ban them from the cup

Nice.

I really hope all you biased, whinging , self-serving, jealous, bitter and hypocritical no-marks are raging about this.

And given your postings you are.

Words cannot express how much I despise almost of you and your small-minded, hypocritical nonsense regarding Rangers.

But to cheer you up:

It's nothing to do with FIFA: the SFA are in more bother than Rangers.

Rangers will receive the fine....not the suspension.

The SPL will delay till the CVA takes effect.

Rangers will be back fighting fit for the start of the season.

Oh it will happen.

Sickens you doesn't it....get used to it.

But:

The Rangers fans won't forget you miserable, spiteful and pathetic lot who call yourselves SPL fans.

We'll now let you rot just as you would have had us do.

It will happen.

And the irony is.....with all your pathetic crap about sanctions, relegations, punishments etc....

You'll have stuffed your own clubs.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

:lol:

Nice.

I really hope all you biased, whinging , self-serving, jealous, bitter and hypocritical no-marks are raging about this.

Words cannot express how much I despise almost of you and your small-minded, hypocritical nonsense regarding Rangers.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

The Rangers fans won't forget you miserable, spiteful and pathetic lot who call yourselves SPL fans.

It will happen.

And the irony is.....with all your pathetic crap about sanctions, relegations, punishments etc....

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

w9v2h2.gif

Oh you mean like Mr Souness? (Might be a good idea to have a look at the RTC blog to see the Nuclear news). Your club are toxic. Biggest cheats ever to scourge our game, your whataboutery is just showing how arrogant you and your support are. Its time they were wiped off the football map permanently. If your club dying kills the SPL, then so be it. There's not a club in this country that will just "give up". It'd be the best thing to happen to the game in this country.

TIck Tock.

Don't forget to take your blood pressure meds tonight tongue.gif

You do realise that that is EXACTLY what Motherwell did?

They went into administration, shafting players and businesses left, right and centre, avoided any punishment whatsoever AND signed the 2 best players of one of their SPL rivals - whilst still in administration!

Did they? Really? So two wrongs don't make a right after all, well who'd have thought we'd agree in a roundabout way wink.gif

In all that has been said this week about saving ra gers,we can expect this.

Not one single person that is not a Rangers fan has put in one single unconditional penny towards helping Rangers survive.

Every plan that I have heard from potential investors has one thing upfront !

The Rangers fans are and WILL be paying every last penny to pay off the Rangers bills fines debts and whatever.The Rangers fans themselves will be told to dig hard into their pockets and give freely for the sake of their club.

It's ironic isn't it SDM & CW & CG will have never actually put money into the club themselves but their fans won't see this.

My thoughts that more improved CVA's proposals on the way through coming months and the BTC to be contested again to stall for time,meanwhile the Rangers fans get fleeced to make a bigger CVA pot and Green will be hailed a saviour of sorts for using them while claiming he is putting more into the CVA himself.This will drag out till the Rangers fans have forked out enough millions to conclude a decent CVA pot closer to 50p in the pound thus keeping them happy till they get the dual contracts swept under the carpet with inconclusive proof but getting a euro ban at least.

It looks like CG has been sending out some "double your money, get rich quick" letters,and some "businessmen" have taken him up on his offer.

He's buying the club via a loan and was looking to guys like mike mcdonald to buy them players.

This guy's a spiv of CW proportions, it'll probably get a lot more entertaining if they survive and we get to laugh at them struggling and the orcs revolting when they realise he's just another chancer.

You could well be right - McDonald made it perfectly clear that he was all about a player ownership ring. They bankroll young prospects, Ranjurs only 'lease' them by paying all the wage annd other costs, then the ring pocket the sales proceeds. In they meantime they care little of Rangers other than floating them off with a share issue and pocket money there too! It'll end in tears even if the Buns survive :)

Nice.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

It will happen.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

Hahahahahahahaha.

Get it right up ye!!!!!

Nice.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

It will happen.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

so would you like to tell us what got you all excited todayrolleyes.gif

Yep, truly risible attempt at reporting a huge story. No Scottish TV journos worth their salt. Would love to see Paxman v. Craig Whyte & Hughie Green in the studio. That alone would be worth the TV licence fee, not that it will happen........ <_<

Yup. I'd take that on PPV.

I believe the parlance used in these parts is "still wid though".

Been a while has it?

The SFA have dug a bit of a hole for themselves here.

On the one hand, they wanted to hand out a sufficient punishment for Rangers that would keep most people happy that they were doing 'something'.

On the other hand, they did not want to take the commercial risk (TV money, sponsorships, gate receipts, etc.) of actually losing Rangers to Scottish football. Interestingly, while quite a lot of Rangers fans like the idea of starting again in the 3rd division, the SPL seem hellbent on keeping us in the top division. And you can be sure they are not doing that out of the kindness of their hearts.

By winning in court, Rangers have put the SFA in a difficult position; caught between a punishment that some see as too lenient and others as too harsh. Probably the best 'out' is to suspend all punishment and get the parties to agree to go to the CAS which, as we know, can take a couple of years to rule. By which time, emotions have cooled.

Do you think the SFA will go away with their tales between their legs with this? NO CHANCE. Any backdown from the SFA on this will be seen as a sign of weakeness and sends out signals to ALL clubs that if you have a greavance with the SFA, just byepass them and go to the COS. The SFA willnot and cannot sit back on this matter. If they do, it's the end of civil order in Scottish Football.

Nice.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

It will happen.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

LlV93.gif

Nice.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

It will happen.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

This is reverse psychology, right? biggrin.gif Mind, You reap what you sow!!!!

Nice.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

It will happen.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

It's been such a pleasure having your company in this thread over the past few months. Since you were brave enough to show your face in the darkest hours, you deserve your wee outburst at what looks like good news.....

err, wait a minute :unsure:

fugnugget. That light at the end of the tunnel is the glory hunting, bigot-killing express. 8)

1338330911[/url]' post='6285774']

I understand their registrations would be held 'in safe keeping' if you like by the SFA. But I'm sure the players would have no contractural obligations to the SFA and so the SFA could not legitimately 'sell them'. They are free to seek employment wherever they please.

The easiest illustration of why the contract (and hence ability to sell) is voided is to think about wages. Who do you imagine would pay McGregor £20k a week or Naismith who might be unsellable is he gets reinjured going for the morning papers? There is no Club, no employer after liquidation. No contract, no wages, no sale.

That makes sense but what if a liquidator has had discussions with interested parties in the interval before the appointment is effective and implements a fire sale at the moment the company dissolves?

Alternatively, if a liquidator is coming in to replace D&P don't the latter still have a duty to creditors so they should sell players the moment it's clear a going concern will not emerge in the interim before the liquidator comes in?

Given that players can extract much higher salaries if they o on a free, though, I'd assume the players association would go ape if either of the above occurred. Thanks for the response.

Nice.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

It will happen.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

Lady GaGa avatar and sig. Solitaire's obviously a 45 year old hard man.

The SFA are probably best to not keep their mouths shut until the dust settles. It's obvious they don't want to lose Rangers, the SPL don't want to lose Rangers and The SPL chairmen certainly don't want to lose Rangers. Or they can just ban them from the cup

Certainly not much point in the SFA breaking cover again until the SPL chairmans vote.

I'm curious on the Scottish cup ban and suspension options

Is a multiple year ban from the Scottish Cup possible? i.e 5 year cup ban, first three years have to be served, next two years suspended if club properly licensed. That sort of thing.

Second, 'A Suspension', what does that involve? Could the SFA say 'suspend' either the current Rangers or a Newco for the 2012/13 season?

And since they were suspended and couldn't play in the SPL, another side stayed up etc etc and that left a nine team third division and for 2013/14, that'd be the best place for Rangers to start again.

Is that feasible under the SFA rulebook?