Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you think the SFA will go away with their tales between their legs with this? NO CHANCE. Any backdown from the SFA on this will be seen as a sign of weakeness and sends out signals to ALL clubs that if you have a greavance with the SFA, just byepass them and go to the COS. The SFA willnot and cannot sit back on this matter. If they do, it's the end of civil order in Scottish Football.

Well, it has happened before. Most recently when Celtic threatened them with court action over Lennon's suspension. Yep, they backed down. And I remember Craig Levein threatening court action when he was Hearts manager. They backed down on that one too. Didn't do Levein any harm either.

So what makes you think that the SFA have grown a set in the meantime?

1338331740[/url]' post='6285828']

Nice.

I really hope all you biased, whinging , self-serving, jealous, bitter and hypocritical no-marks are raging about this.

And given your postings you are.

Words cannot express how much I despise almost of you and your small-minded, hypocritical nonsense regarding Rangers.

But to cheer you up:

It's nothing to do with FIFA: the SFA are in more bother than Rangers.

Rangers will receive the fine....not the suspension.

The SPL will delay till the CVA takes effect.

Rangers will be back fighting fit for the start of the season.

Oh it will happen.

Sickens you doesn't it....get used to it.

But:

The Rangers fans won't forget you miserable, spiteful and pathetic lot who call yourselves SPL fans.

We'll now let you rot just as you would have had us do.

It will happen.

And the irony is.....with all your pathetic crap about sanctions, relegations, punishments etc....

You'll have stuffed your own clubs.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

Or perhaps everyone from the thickest, most pence wise pound foolish Chairmen to the largely mythical diddy fans without bus fare to the most cautious and Beaureacratic SFA/SPL executives knows that people like you think this way and represent a large chunk, if not an outright majority, of the Bears.

Given that a horde of vindictive Rangers fans will be out for blood at away games when they are not boycotting them, and given that a huge number of diddy supporters have been credibly threatening to walk away if you get off scott free, any economic benefits from keeping Rangers are vastly reduced.

If the teams in the SPL or the people in the SFA grow a pair, it will be partially because of people like you. If you, it will be you that will reap what you so. You've helped to make you're brand the most toxic in UK football.

Interesting quote from RTC

The CVA proposal is misleading because the £4million-ish of post Admin liability is included as part of the HMRC unsecured claim. Think you’ll find that HMRC have made it very clear to D&P how dischuffed they are with this. The post Admin liability falls to be treated as an expense of the Admin and ought to be paid before any fees are paid to d&P. HMRC will ensure that happens.

HMRC are of course aware of why D&P have done this. If you look at the Estimated Outcome table in the proposal – it says that by agreeing to the proposal there will be (humour me) £4.9 million for ordinary creditors.However if £4 million or so the ordinary debt suddenly gets converted to an expense of the Admin it gets to be included in the section above – alongside the Distribution to Preferential Creditors section. Which results in the the estimated funds for unsecured creditors becoming less than £1 million. Nice eh?

And then there is the effect of CVA Trading Costs at 5.12. And what do you know? No funds for distribution to ordinary creditors!!

:lol: Even the CVA proposal stinks of financial impropriety.

Nice.

I really hope all you biased, whinging , self-serving, jealous, bitter and hypocritical no-marks are raging about this.

Words cannot express how much I despise almost of you and your small-minded, hypocritical nonsense regarding Rangers.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

The Rangers fans won't forget you miserable, spiteful and pathetic lot who call yourselves SPL fans.

It will happen.

And the irony is.....with all your pathetic crap about sanctions, relegations, punishments etc....

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

Everyone. Bookmark. This.

The undulating presence of Rangers fans on here have been as predictable as the tides, notwithstanding the general ferocity of their comments when they receive even the smallest of meaningless victories.

The above is not solely why we all want your club to stop its clattering wheezing and just expire; it is also a precis of the delusion that has carried Rangers to death's door via over a decade of hollow domination on soft foundations.

Few things remain absolutely certain about Rangers, but one aspect rears imperiously above all else. You will indeed reap what you have sowed.

i think you are pretty representative of rangers fans as a whole

you dont care that your club has done a lot wrong

you dont care that you have inflicted great harm on the scottish game

you revel in it.

you enjoy success even though you know its built on cheating

would you agree with these three points and that its symptomatic of rangers fans as a whole?

I represent myself.

All I know is all these bitter, small-minded, jealous calls for sanctions, from SPL fans...

These will not result in the death of Rangers, as they'd hoped. Rangers will be fine....I'm sorry it so sickens some but they will.

You had you moment in the sun...it's gone.You've achieved next to nothing with all the bile.

In fact, many will just have helped achieve the end of their own clubs.

Irony eh? It's the truth.

So laugh and point away...mark my words...some of you royally fucked up on this one.

I wish to see an end to no Scottish club but all you've done is help cripple your own.

I don't expect an iota of intelligence from you to even slightly acknoweledge this...but when it comes...

...you called for it.

Edited by Solitaire

I represent myself.

All I know is all these bitter, small-minded, jealous calls for sanctions, from SPL fans...

These will not result in the death of Rangers, as they'd hoped. Rangers will be fine....I'm sorry it so sickens some but they will.

You had you moment in the sun...it's gone.You've achieved next to nothing with all the bile.

So laugh and point away...mark my words...some of you royally fucked up on this one.

I wish to see an end to no Scottish club but all you've done is help cripple your own.

I don't expect an iota of intelligence from you to even slightly acknoweledge this...but when it comes...

...you called for it.

heard your club was dying and you were too blind to see it mate

OUCH

Nice.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

It will happen.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

Bears den for this pish.

I represent myself.

...you called for it.

you dont care that you have inflicted great harm on the scottish game, you revel in it.

would you agree with these three points?

The CVA proposal is misleading because the £4million-ish of post Admin liability is included as part of the HMRC unsecured claim. Think you’ll find that HMRC have made it very clear to D&P how dischuffed they are with this. The post Admin liability falls to be treated as an expense of the Admin and ought to be paid before any fees are paid to d&P. HMRC will ensure that happens.

HMRC are of course aware of why D&P have done this. If you look at the Estimated Outcome table in the proposal – it says that by agreeing to the proposal there will be (humour me) £4.9 million for ordinary creditors.However if £4 million or so the ordinary debt suddenly gets converted to an expense of the Admin it gets to be included in the section above – alongside the Distribution to Preferential Creditors section. Which results in the the estimated funds for unsecured creditors becoming less than £1 million. Nice eh?

And then there is the effect of CVA Trading Costs at 5.12. And what do you know? No funds for distribution to ordinary creditors!!

This makes a great deal of sense and therefore has to be communicated to the creditors. It will no doubt be exposed at the creditors meeting (provided there's still a club to pick over by then), but it should be put through the media so that each and every creditor, many of which would take the pence in the pound offer due to their misplaced loyalty to this foul, corrupt institution, are aware of the precise degree to which they are being swindled.

One of the most frustrating things of this whole affair is that the findings of the RTC and the more sensible parts of this very thread have not yet been communicated to the masses. To turn the tide, that needs to change.

Holy f**k - are they really that stupid?

Now they want to punish the SFA for bringing the game into disrepute

and I quote

user_green.pngtbblue

• Arthur Numan
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group:True Blue
  • Topics:36
  • Rep:4

Posted Today, 11:24 PM

Well looking at things simply!

What have rangers done unlawfully?

What has the SFA done unlawfully?

Exactly, they have acted unlawfully, the Rangers haven't !

laugh.gif

Nice.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

It will happen.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

z2VnF.gif

That makes sense but what if a liquidator has had discussions with interested parties in the interval before the appointment is effective and implements a fire sale at the moment the company dissolves?

Alternatively, if a liquidator is coming in to replace D&P don't the latter still have a duty to creditors so they should sell players the moment it's clear a going concern will not emerge in the interim before the liquidator comes in?

Given that players can extract much higher salaries if they o on a free, though, I'd assume the players association would go ape if either of the above occurred. Thanks for the response.

If a liquidation is definitely imminent, why would another Club offer a £2m transfer fee to a liquidator when they could wait a week and either avoid that cost entirely or else add it to the player's inducement package

I represent myself.

...you called for it.

When I read your posts, I read them out loud in the style of a movie trailer announcer with a gravelly, deep portentous voice. Because that is clearly how you want them to be read, full of drama and vengeance.

Then I read it in the voice of Chorlton from Chorlton and the Wheelies, and I think that probably sounds closer to how you actually talk.

Desperate times. Desperate measures.

you dont care that you have inflicted great harm on the scottish game, you revel in it.

would you agree with these three points?

Drama Queen bullshit.

And you and others know it.

Don't give me that faux-offended crap.

Holy f**k - are they really that stupid?

Now they want to punish the SFA for bringing the game into disrepute

and I quote

user_green.pngtbblue

• Arthur Numan
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group:True Blue
  • Topics:36
  • Rep:4

Posted Today, 11:24 PM

Well looking at things simply!

What have rangers done unlawfully?

What has the SFA done unlawfully?

Exactly, they have acted unlawfully, the Rangers haven't !

laugh.gif

Ra peepul pure like loads of line spaces to emphasise the shiteness of their limited thought process...