Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hi guys, new poster. Been reading for a while but it's about time I commented.

I like many had sympathy for the average Rangers fan in all of this but that has now faded to nothing. The only fit punishment is expulsion and although I don't believe that will happen as a result of the court case today but it will happen when the league rule on the EBT/double contracts case. That plus the big tax case will kill Rangers.

Like our friend above a lot of Rangers fans seem hell bend on getting revenge for their "treatment" and still believe they have done no wrong. They'll be the first to cry into their milk when the excrement hits the fan.

I have a dream...

Hector gazzumps Greens newco by offering £6M (He will get some of this back anyway) , sells Murray Park to the SFA for use as a centre of excellence and closes down Centre 1 in East Kilbride.

Renovates Ibrox into offices with a lovely big car park in the middle where the pitch used to be and has a massive big HMRC sign emblazoned across the front of the Ibrox facade. (Dosen't matter the cost as no matter how expensive it will be worth it.)

oh yes...

My dream was even more wicked - Murray Park turned into a Centre for Tennis Excellence and Ibrox left unused to rot and fall to the ground (it being too expensive to convert it into flats/Tesco!)

Nice.

I really hope all you biased, whinging , self-serving, jealous, bitter and hypocritical no-marks are raging about this.

And given your postings you are.

Words cannot express how much I despise almost of you and your small-minded, hypocritical nonsense regarding Rangers.

But to cheer you up:

It's nothing to do with FIFA: the SFA are in more bother than Rangers.

Rangers will receive the fine....not the suspension.

The SPL will delay till the CVA takes effect.

Rangers will be back fighting fit for the start of the season.

Oh it will happen.

Sickens you doesn't it....get used to it.

But:

The Rangers fans won't forget you miserable, spiteful and pathetic lot who call yourselves SPL fans.

We'll now let you rot just as you would have had us do.

It will happen.

And the irony is.....with all your pathetic crap about sanctions, relegations, punishments etc....

You'll have stuffed your own clubs.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

Are you the same bigot that posts on Rangers Media?

Not sure how your idol Lady Gaga would think about all your anti-catholic stuff

Nice.

I really hope all you biased, whinging , self-serving, jealous, bitter and hypocritical no-marks are raging about this.

Words cannot express how much I despise almost of you and your small-minded, hypocritical nonsense regarding Rangers.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

The Rangers fans won't forget you miserable, spiteful and pathetic lot who call yourselves SPL fans.

It will happen.

And the irony is.....with all your pathetic crap about sanctions, relegations, punishments etc....

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

i think you are pretty representative of rangers fans as a whole

you dont care that your club has done a lot wrong

you dont care that you have inflicted great harm on the scottish game

you revel in it.

you enjoy success even though you know its built on cheating

would you agree with these three points and that its symptomatic of rangers fans as a whole?

Essentially, Rangers are paying for the failure of the SFA to do their job as regulator properly. The SFA intone that the directors 'must have known what was going on'. Well they did. John Greig, John McClelland and Donald McIntyre all resigned from the Rangers board in October of 2011 citing that the had been excluded from corporate governance by CW. Now, when your FD resigns then, to most regulators, that is a red flag.

So what did the SFA do? Yep, you got it, SFA.

Having failed, somebody had to pay. Yep, that somebody was Rangers.

Well yes the directors did know. Now Whyte is a wee guy, a bit sneaky looking and wouldn't scare me yet when these Rangers legends were aware of what the wee chancer was up to, they ....how can I say this.....they WALKED AWAY.

Stay and fight for what was right, for honesty? For the club they loved? For the Club that paid them well, very well? NO. They walked away.

No need to blame anyone else, when you have already named the guilty parties. (plus a few more you didn't name)

I like many had sympathy for the average Rangers fan in all of this but that has now faded to nothing. The only fit punishment is expulsion and although I don't believe that will happen as a result of the court case today but it will happen when the league rule on the EBT/double contracts case. That plus the big tax case will kill Rangers.

Like our friend above a lot of Rangers fans seem hell bend on getting revenge for their "treatment" and still believe they have done no wrong. They'll be the first to cry into their milk when the excrement hits the fan.

Welcome + green reputation point added for joining the fray - lets hope they're deid soon!

hello-annoyed-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-195.gif

Nice.

But to cheer you up:

Oh it will happen.

But:

It will happen.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

I suspect the only ones to emerge fighting fit from all of this will be the soon to be £5.6m richer Haudit and Daudit. Good effort boys!cool.gif

I'm curious on the Scottish cup ban and suspension options

I'm thinking that Rangers should have been banned from the Scottish Cup anyway for withholding the cup game cash from United (game prior to Administration being announced).

Yet the SFA 'censured' Rangers for this.

The SFA have been soft on these offenders, yet RFC(IA) keeps pushing for less and less penalties (what's less than a 'censure'?).

I'm thinking that Rangers should have been banned from the Scottish Cup anyway for withholding the cup game cash from United (game prior to Administration being announced).

Yet the SFA 'censured' Rangers for this.

The SFA have been soft on these offenders, yet RFC(IA) keeps pushing for less and less penalties (what's less than a 'censure'?).

Less than a censure?

A strongly worded letter?

Generally, the police act a bit quicker than the SFA when they are confronted with evidence.

could go off on a big tangent here but, just to ask the question again. the question wasnt 'which body is quicker at arresting criminals' but 'isnt blaming the SFA for Rangers immorality and illegality just like blaming the police for thefts and murders'?