Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dundee lost an entire squad and back room staff, Motherwell lost most of their team, none of them were looking to sign players they could ill afford while shafting everyone and everything in sight to the extent that Rangers intend to. Hows that for 'laughable' ? Moron.

I seem to remember Motherwell signing Stephen Craigan and Alex Burns from rivals Partick Thistle - whilst they were still in administration.

And Motherwell got away with NO PUNISHMENT WHATSOEVER. :rolleyes:

I seem to remember Motherwell signing Stephen Craigan and Alex Burns from rivals Partick Thistle - whilst they were still in administration.

And Motherwell got away with NO PUNISHMENT WHATSOEVER. :rolleyes:

You do realise that you are not allowed to bring facts into this discussion. tongue.gif

Red herring based on what. You saying Delahunts' making this up?

No, I'm saying what Delahunt tweeted was part of Green's offer as expressed through the CVA. BUT I'M SURE HE'D HAPPILY DROP THE CONDITION OF SCOTTISH CUP ENTRY AS IT'S SO PIFFLINGLY INCONSEQUENTIAL.

It's not hard to grasp FFS.

What I don't get is the assumption that a newco will all of a sudden assume the undying support of the current Rangers support?

Why would you if you were Bear?

Rest assured that the new stewards will use every sectarian dog-whistle in the book to ensure a supporter base.

No, I'm saying what Delahunt tweeted was part of Green's offer as expressed through the CVA. BUT I'M SURE HE'D HAPPILY DROP THE CONDITION OF SCOTTISH CUP ENTRY AS IT'S SO PIFFLINGLY INCONSEQUENTIAL.

It's not hard to grasp FFS.

So why is it in there in the first place?

It is NOT an H&D condition - it is part of Green's conditional offer to Rangers. But I'm sure he'd drop the stipulation about the inconsequential Scottish Cup without breaking a sweat.

Yup. I get that. This CVA is clearly not the best option. Liquidate and sell all assests ( including players ) is a better option. FFS, Sale of players and the income still due from past player sales will generate more than the CVA offer.

Minus 153.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddies are not taking this too well :D

Imagine what it is going to be when we win the Big Tax Case. :lol:

Rangers back bigger and stronger than we have been in years.

Has it ever occured to you that your negative rating isn't because you're a Rangers fan but because you're a fud?

Minus 153.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddies are not taking this too well :D

Imagine what it is going to be when we win the Big Tax Case. :lol:

Rangers back bigger and stronger than we have been in years.

Sorry to pester you again No. 8. but what do you think would have been the appropriate punishment from the SFA panel ?

Yup. I get that. This CVA is clearly not the best option. Liquidate and sell all assests ( including players ) is a better option. FFS, Sale of players and the income still due from past player sales will generate more than the CVA offer.

I REPEAT - PLAYERS ARE NOT ASSETS IN A LIQUIDATION - their contracts are terminated and they walk for zero, zilch, nada, nothing. The only assets worth mentioning are Murray Park (guesstimated as £4-6mill for use as a sporting centre of some kind) and Ibrox - assessed to have an effective market value of zero with no sitting team to occupy it + costs of conversion of the land being almost prohibitive.

what i find amazing is that sir walter and sally didnt recieve any money through ebts. that seems awfully funny as they were both key figures over the last 20 years for rangers.

Or Gordon smith?

Did any agents?

You do realise that you are not allowed to bring facts into this discussion. tongue.gif

"sign players they could ill afford while shafting everyone and everything in sight to the extent that Rangers intend to"

You do realise things can be quoted out of context.....tongue.gif nice try but FAIL