Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol:

I can sense you are creating a lot of SEETHE tonight.

Have a greenie.

It is totally unintentional.

What have these diddies got against truth and justice winning the day? I though they were all for Fair Play and Sporting integrity :D

what i find amazing is that sir walter and sally didnt recieve any money through ebts. that seems awfully funny as they were both key figures over the last 20 years for rangers.

It's very remarkable. :) :) :)

"sign players they could ill afford while shafting everyone and everything in sight to the extent that Rangers intend to"

You do realise things can be quoted out of context.....tongue.gif nice try but FAIL

You do realise that that is EXACTLY what Motherwell did?

They went into administration, shafting players and businesses left, right and centre, avoided any punishment whatsoever AND signed the 2 best players of one of their SPL rivals - whilst still in administration!

No, I'm saying what Delahunt tweeted was part of Green's offer as expressed through the CVA. BUT I'M SURE HE'D HAPPILY DROP THE CONDITION OF SCOTTISH CUP ENTRY AS IT'S SO PIFFLINGLY INCONSEQUENTIAL.

It's not hard to grasp FFS.

It is hard to grasp if you post ambiguous pish ya patronising kent.

What have these diddies got against truth and justice winning the day? I though they were all for Fair Play and Sporting integrity :D

You're almost on a level with the Captain for your wind up merchantry.

Bravo :lol:

Yup we love seeing a wee pyrrhic victory before a right good kicking is applied.

;)

Go on, put me out of my misery, answer the question, it's not a difficult one.

Has it ever occured to you that your negative rating isn't because you're a Rangers fan but because you're a fud?

Nope i put it all down to clueless Diddies trying be Billy Big Bollocks and it all back firing on them.

The fact you lot have been pissing in the wind for months is absolutely lost on you. Rangers are going nowhere!!

We Are Rangers. We Are The People!!!

So Rangers won their case and also issued a CVA. Big deal. Its like being a WWII soldier ,stuck on the Normandy beach,backs to the sea,bombed to f**k and surrounded by Nazis. Out of ammo ,you manage to find to two Magazines for your Brenn gun lying in the sand. A smile crosses your lips,you bend down to pick them up but when you look up and see the carnage ,in an instant you realise you're well and truly fucked. Enjoy the moment Rangers,cos you are STILL well and truly fucked.

Nope i put it all down to clueless Diddies trying be Billy Big Bollocks and it all back firing on them.

The fact you lot have been pissing in the wind for months is absolutely lost on you. Rangers are going nowhere!!

Well, I can't speak for the rest of 'the diddie's but I've given you a neg before and it was most definitely because of your epic fuddery and very poor trolling.

Troll on fud-boy.

I seem to remember Motherwell signing Stephen Craigan and Alex Burns from rivals Partick Thistle - whilst they were still in administration.

And Motherwell got away with NO PUNISHMENT WHATSOEVER. :rolleyes:

so far rangers havent in practice been punished either. a fine that will just come at pence in the pound from the creditors pot. a 10 point deduction in a league they'd lost anyway, and in which the 3rd placed team didnt reach 2nd partly coz rangers fielded a team stronger than they could legally afford to field. they could have sold mcgregor and Davis for example and would have been able to pay PAYE but would have been weaker.

and lets face it, motherwell basically just overspent trying to stay afloat. not defending it but compared to what rangers have done......

using a loophole which they (in all likelyhood wrongly) thought would allow them to shaft the tax man to the tune of what, 30 million.

shafting the taxpayers of another 50 million in debt shifted onto murrays debt mountain, to be paid off by the tax payer.

a little mentioned 6 million haircut accepted by lloyds (how often did paul murray lie about the board getting the debt down to 18 million?)

avoiding, is it now 18 million in PAYE and other taxes, which they could have paid if they had wanted to, simply by selling a few players

signing players they knew they wouldnt pay for

paying ex managers tax free bungs a decade after they left the club, but suspiciciously not long after yet another strange signing of a player from rangers for too much money

offering a cva for basically nothing in the pound whilst boasting about transfer warchests

putting their fellow clubs and the national team in the firing line by going to court

basically threatening any team who votes any punishment against them that they'll face boycotts and anyone that votes for punishments that they'll be named and threatened

im sure ive missed afew things. i think dundee and motherwell acted disgracefully but not remotely in the same ball park as rangers.

OK, I agree with No. 8 but look below..............

You still haven't answered the question.