Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is McCabe the one who had a good game in one of the OF derbies? he looked good there, but I don't remember him doing all that much in the remaining fixtures tbh. I imagine he'll have no problem getting a club in the Championship or League 1. Rangers have a surprisingly large number of young players who go on to make careers in the English leagues. I'm thinking the likes of Mo Ross (for a while), McLean, McCormack, Adam, Steven Smith, Burke, etc. McCabe could be the start of a big exodus, a bit like the no to newco voting. Once someone does it, others will follow!

I wonder what Green has to say about it? :lol:

Some bluff yorkshire fables no doubt.

McCabes a tidy enough player and will end up in the championship probably.

There is a good chance that no rangers, old or new will be playing football this coming season.

SPL expulsion, SFA sanctions for bringing the game into disrepute, SFA punishment for taking the SFA to a civil court, SPL sanctions for a decade + of dual contracts and cheating, no money in bank, no bank account, no correct TUPE, infighting among fans groups...

Over on RM it's all OK tho' despite that McCabe leaving......he was always a tim with a name like thatlaugh.gif

Their contracts are null and void, once a team is liquidated thats what happens. It's hardly f**king rocket science Albert.

Doesn't at all square with your 'they need rid of us to get 2nd place' argument then. I mean really, you can't even keep up the pretence of not caring from one post to the next.

Some bluff yorkshire fables no doubt.

McCabes a tidy enough player and will end up in the championship probably.

A far better prospect than Wylde. McCabe should be looking at top Championship side / Lower EPL. As long as he doesn't end up at that other mob i'll wish him well

Hahaha you copied and pasted that from Ayr mad on the west coast boycott thread. Come on mate atleast try and think for yourself., it aint that hard.

And for the record we were never going to be kept in the SPL, the other teams see the chance for 2nd place and euro football and i don't really blame them for taking advantage.

No I didn't :huh:

I've not been on that thread at all.

Fools seldom differ, I suppose.

Doesn't at all square with your 'they need rid of us to get 2nd place' argument then. I mean really, you can't even keep up the pretence of not caring from one post to the next.

2nd place is a great motivation = Euro football and possible increased crowds, if i was a fan of one for those teams i'd be champing at the bit for some of that. Don't see how you connect it with contract regs though as rules are rules.

We got liquidated and must pay the price, what problem do you have with that?

Hahaha you copied and pasted that from Ayr mad on the west coast boycott thread. Come on mate atleast try and think for yourself., it aint that hard.

And for the record we were never going to be kept in the SPL, the other teams see the chance for 2nd place and euro football and i don't really blame them for taking advantage.

I've read the post now and I can see the similarities to be fair, but I didn't copy it.

Given that you wouldn't be eligible for Europe anyway, that doesn't make any sense. An extra "diddy" would get into Europe whether or not you were in the SPL.

2nd place is a great motivation = Euro football and possible increased crowds, if i was a fan of one for those teams i'd be champing at the bit for some of that. Don't see how you connect it with contract regs though as rules are rules.

Because - and feel free to run your finger under each word here as you appear to be a bit dense - your initial claim was that clubs are rejecting Rangers in order to enhance their chances of finishing second. But as we're seeing - and as you claim not be bothered about - your players are showing that they do walking away. Which means that clubs letting a NewCo Rangers into the SPL would have nothing to worry about: you'd be cannon fodder anyway.

Therefore, your two tear-stained arguments are mutually incompatible.

We got liquidated and must pay the price, what problem do you have with that?

You're the one who appears to have the problem. I'm pishing myself laughing, as I watch the demise of your poisonous little club and the impending failure of its equally despicable phoenix club.

Unlucky.

post-11540-0-70837700-1340408381_thumb.p

Edited by vikingTON