Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

371 users are reading this....on a thursday afternoon ?

Has no one got jobs ? :rolleyes:

I'm starting work in about an hour brfore anyone asks.

People that do work at work :lol:

There are no critical issues affecting our game. There are just critical issues affecting Rangers 2.0. What a slimy peice of $hit statement. How clear do they want us to be?! I'm convinced they are hoping we get protest fatigue and in the hope that they can squeeze something through at short notice.

Totally agree with this and I think they are calling it wrong. People are not stupid nor are they getting tired.

Would green dot you but I've run out. :(

There are no critical issues affecting our game. There are just critical issues affecting Rangers 2.0. What a slimy peice of $hit statement. How clear do they want us to be?! I'm convinced they are hoping we get protest fatigue and in the hope that they can squeeze something through at short notice.

Substitute financial for critical in the statement .....................................................puts a different slant on it.....................

Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie,

O, what a panic's in thy breastie!

Edited by Bloomogganners

1340890186[/url]' post='6382544']

Totally agree with this and I think they are calling it wrong. People are not stupid nor are they getting tired.

Would green dot you but I've run out. :(

If anything the temperature is rising. There seemed to be a certain weary resignation that The Rangers would sneak back into the SPL back in the early days of this farce but people are getting increasingly agitated at the mismanagement of the situation by the authorities and the use of the media to attempt to manipulate fans.

I'm getting back to the point I was at about 3 or 4 weeks ago where I don't want to go to any games next season, including National team games. The thought of handing over money to the corrupt morons in charge is sickening. I'm sure I'll feel much better when I get home and have a strong drink.

Not sure as Aberdeen No statement had this:

"Reorganisation of the game is a priority and is something we have been actively involved in for a long time, but it is not something that should be rushed through just to deal specifically with one club. "

Technically they are doing more than dealing with Rangers. There are other pieces to the deal too.

So what exactly is the point of the whole thing, if no team in the SPL is financially viable without Sevco5088 making up the numbers then we're aswell closing the doors right now.

BTW how the f**k can you chuck newco out when they've never been in it in the first place.

Teams are viable without Rangers but not with the standard of player the fans are used to. When Dunfermline came up they were strong in the first division but were probably the weakest SPL team ever, apart from Gretna. That is the standard most of the SPL would be reduced to by cutting back more. Players would move to England or other leagues to make more money.

The SPL have proven themselves unfit for purpose. Time to stop fannying around and put them down. The SFL should negotiate with the SFA to set up 3x14 leagues, and invite SPL sides to join the top level. Sevco 5088 can join other applicants in applying at the bottom.

Emergency board meeting planned at Alloa Ath. to confirm their position on this.

I certainly hope we do the right thing and vote accordingly when the time comes. At least the Chairman now knows my feelings on this.

If anything the temperature is rising. There seemed to be a certain weary resignation that The Rangers would sneak back into the SPL back in the early days of this farce but people are getting increasingly agitated at the mismanagement of the situation by the authorities and the use of the media to attempt to manipulate fans.

I'm getting back to the point I was at about 3 or 4 weeks ago where I don't want to go to any games next season, including National team games. The thought of handing over money to the corrupt morons in charge is sickening. I'm sure I'll feel much better when I get home and have a strong drink.

The sad thing is earlier in this whole debacle the SFA were the ones coming out with a bit of credibility due to the decision on signing bans. Now, even if Rangers die or end up in the third division, the SFA will come out of this with even less credibility. Stupid, stupid error of judgement IMO.

BTW enjoyed your "picked the wrong day to give up popcorn" comment recently. Stuck in my head. :lol:

Not sure as Aberdeen No statement had this:

"Reorganisation of the game is a priority and is something we have been actively involved in for a long time, but it is not something that should be rushed through just to deal specifically with one club. "

Didn't Stewart Milne also subsequently state that he thought newcorpse should start in Division 3? Thought I saw that in the EE? Did I imagine that? Christ, as if the pink elephants weren't bad enough I'm dreaming up new characteristics for the ex-wigged one :blink:

Copy of my e-mail sent to SFL I know it probably won't do any good but it made me feel a little bit better

To whom it may concern As stated in your recent press release "The Scottish Football League is trying to address the question of whether we are in a position to accommodate a solution to the Rangers F.C. scenario." I would be grateful if you could clarify that statement, as far as I was aware Rangers FC were in the process of being liquidated and therfore will not exist in a few weeks time. And as far as any reincarnation of Rangers FC are concerned they will be an entirely new entity and therfore surely must apply to the SPL or SFL for entry into their leagues. If you are proposing to rip up the rule book in order to favour one club over the rest of Scottish football surely you are not representing Scottish football only Glasgow football. I await your reply

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18625293

Rangers newco: Plans for club to enter Scottish Division One

The main points of proposal documentation viewed by BBC Scotland are:

"Rangers newco's acceptance into the Scottish FA would only be approved if they accept responsibility for the football debts and fines incurred by the previous club along with their waiving of rights to a legal challenge"

Well f**k me sideways with a flute.

Pay their debts? Green's head would explode if any of this article were true.

The FA, the SPL and the SFL need to get their sh*t in one sock, right now, and tell Green he can kiss their f**k*ing swingers before admittance to Div 3, never mind cheating their way into Div 1.

At the moment, they are making us look like the biggest diddy set up in Europe. I'm ashamed of what's going on with back room shenannigins taking place, and bearing in mind some of the lunacy we've had to put up with over the years, that's really saying something.

The SFA in particular are a fucki*g disgrace. No leadership whatsoever.