Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

International clearance needed if signing player from another FA. If a Swansea player signs for say Villa, then clearance is needed from the Welsh FA, despite them playing in same division.

Edited by Jim Leighton

Listening to sportsound, since when did scottish players need international clearance to play in ENGLAND????

ohmy.gifMibee im being mr thicko here, but i'd never heard of that beforeohmy.gif

Pretty standard, more a Uefa and Fifa thing other than a UK employment law. If stuff like this didn't exist we would have to play in the same league system as the English.

Or like both clubs sharing the revenue from cup games, which of course has never happened.

1eye.gif = you

He's just furious that Celtic could lose money and won't be able to keep such superstars as Fraser Frankenstein.

Pretty standard, more a Uefa and Fifa thing other than a UK employment law. If stuff like this didn't exist we would have to play in the same league system as the English.

cheers for that, possibly only coming into the news cos of the confusion as to where the registrations liecool.gif

thanks to Fishes too,

eta and Jim Leightonbiggrin.gif

but John McVeigh is a tit

Edited by rustyarabnuts

On the fact its completely unforceable legally... other clubs demanding a share of another clubs income. Its like the corner shop guy wanting a chunk of tescos profit because ... well because he just does. Will not be voted in and wouldnt be enforceable anyway so have a cry in your rice crispies ... my season tickets at approx £600 are Celtics income not your jealous wee mobs.. :)

I know you don't usually play with a full deck of cards, but this is laughable.

Seriously, how can you not understand this concept? You have to be trolling.

EDIT: Stick yer Rice Crispies. Frosties are where it's at.

Edited by jupe1407

More competition? Lack of sectarianism? Lack of a duopoloy? Lack of intimidation of match officials?

Eh, ingrained rascism............. twat.

It would almost be worth newcorpse getting back in to see you walk away from footie and P+B. Feck, even the Damned were better off without the Cpt.

Sorry if this has been posted before:

I am sure I have physically seen a clause on the SFA's website in their Articles regarding an application for a licence needing "3 years audited accounts", but I can't seem to find it (What does Cmpbell Ogiilvie do all day? Edit Articles & Rules?).

Also, according to the SFA's website any Club wishing to enter the SPL must have a UEFA Licence. To gain this License from the SFA they must have an SFA membership Licence for 3 years. IMO the rule below would prevent a newco entry to the SPL for 3 years. Its on Page 1...

Been on about this for a couple of months, it is the ability to obtain a license that is crucial,not having one, and the talk back then was SPL would wave it, but Uefa would not, ie back in SPL but no Europe for 4 years. Things have moved on but this remains a vital part.

They can't get it!!!!!!

Survey results in! Quite definitive answers in the 90 percent region. The only question which was very mixed was question 9 "If Newco is placed in the 1st Division Next Season what will you do?" But nevertheless, there's no doubt that crowds will suffer if they are admitted to Div 1. Thanks to those who took part.

http://www.bairnstru...lfanssurvey.pdf

Question 10 sucked to be honest.

Where's the answer - No, I have always paid at the gate.

cheers for that, possibly only coming into the news cos of the confusion as to where the registrations liecool.gif

thanks to Fishes too

but John McVeigh is a tit

Excuse the minor distraction but I was upset when McVeigh was sacked by the Rovers!

Tom English ‏@TomEnglishSport

Finally watched that Bomber Brown address at Ibrox. Wish I hadn't. Sad that it has come to that.

Me too. I gather from reading the Orc boards that it has actually scunnered quite a few of the faithful.

Question 10 sucked to be honest.

Where's the answer - No, I have always paid at the gate.

In BairnsTrust defence, they freely admit that given time constraints and the speed of events, more time could have been taken on the Q's & A's. The feeling was to have something to submit to the authorities by the weekend which reflected a snap shot of supporters feelings. We do try. :unsure:

Captain S - like it or not, Celtic are going to be playing football in the top flight of Scottish football long after you and I have kicked the bucket.

Advise that you do your GP a favour and get used to it, and bring your blood pressure down a bit.

I can guarantee they wont be.

They will be playing at the 3rd of 4th level of a European league, still singing songs about the IRA and all that irish crap that the fans lap up.

The rest of us will be enjoying bigot free Scottish football, for real fans who support their local teams.

What, my 620 quid should comprise of £310 to my club, and £310 spread around other clubs? I already pay every fortnight to other clubs.

Ummm. If you attend away games, then presently those teams get 100% of your gate. If gates were shared, Celtic would get half that back. Given that you've a Parkhead season ticket, and hence a hefty discount on the walk-up fee over the course of a season, you'd end up seeing significantly more of your hard-earned going to your own club than at present (where they get the whole of your discounted season seat, and nothing every second week).

Bang on about it all you want... it WONT happen and celtic would have it thrown out of court... maybe try concentrating on filling a stand at your own ground

If you were born and brought up next to Celtic Park then okay, but if you lived closer to a diddy club's ground (Hamilton, Morton, Dundee etc) and chose to be a glory-hunter then your opinion is worthless.

If you were born and brought up next to Celtic Park then okay, but if you lived closer to a diddy club's ground (Hamilton, Morton, Dundee etc) and chose to be a glory-hunter then your opinion is worthless.

thankfully apart from like minded clowns on the internet very few people care about what fuckwits like you think

Surely if gate money was to be split in any fashion it would be based on match ticket sales for that game alone and not from the season tickets.

I don't think it would be that big of a deal really, if Celtic maintained a high level of ST sales it wouldn't be that big of a hit in the pocket.