Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A statement does not have to be published on the club's website to make it a valid statement. It was made to the 'press' and released to the public.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, where were you when the other clubs remained silent?

Celtic do not have to repeat their position it was made public loud and clear unlike the silent majority.

The fans of 'other clubs' basically force their chairmen to speak up months later and now you try to gain the moral high ground ... amazing.

:lol:

What a fucking spanner.

Irrelevant since the statement they replied to was whether or not they needed them and the answer was clear .. Celtic do not need them

Again I'll ask the point you all seem to body swerve, since Alex Salmond stated "the whole of Scottish football needed them to survive" where were the other clubs then?

The two are bed-partners. They don't need Rangers, as my club doesn't need Rangers. We've clearly stated our intention on the upcoming vote. You'd think the biggest club in the land would want to express it's thoughts on the integrity and justice within the competitions it plays in.

Hmm ... if that's true I wonder why and what the implications are. Rats jumping ship? Or is there something really pretty toxic in the pipeline many of us are not going to like?

Not sure, 'tis just a rumour......so far :)

http://rangerstaxcase.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/an-unholy-mess/comment-page-108/#comment-122705

Can't remember if it was a 'famous' quote, but somewhere in my mind I dredge up :

''Scotland will never be properly Free until the last minister is strangled with the last ever copy of The Sunday Post''

Tam Nairn of 'Break up of Britain' fame

I am pretty much done with this farrago. We, as a footballing nation, are a complete laughing stock. The people who are supposed to administer the game on behalf of the clubs, and more importantly, the fans, have been found to be totally wanting and should be told to clear their desks. They have disgracefully abrogated their responsibilities, the very responsibilities they were employed to discharge in the first place. You know, the responsibilities that include the line about "without fear or favour". Don't make me laugh.

Shambolic, incompetent, embarrassing and I very much suspect, corrupt. That is my personal opinion.

I am pretty sure now where I shall be watching my football next season. Don't get me wrong, I am not a die hard uber-Hibby who follows his team around the country and maybe spends £3,000 a year for the privilege. Last season I attended maybe 10 games tops, which means I spent £250 - £300. I attend games when work, family and finances allow. Mr. Petrie maybe won't miss this money too much. I really hope so.

I just don't know how many guys like myself are out there, people who basically can't bear to watch this botched post-mortem any longer.

Sorry for the Sunday morning sermon. :unsure:

http://www.spartansf...n-ticket-sales/

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for Sevco to enter the SPL.

The Diddies slew Rangers with a sling and a stone.

However - Rangers brought down the temple of Scottish football

Corrected

I notice you avoid the fact your club said heehaw in response to Alex's statement .. hypocrite.

Are you still on about February? We're in July and the roof's coming in, pal. Pay attention.

Are you still on about February? We're in July and the roof's coming in, pal. Pay attention.

This reminds me of a Simpson's episode where Bart is trying to explain a relatively simple plan to Homer, but ends up having to use hand puppets, a slideshow and a flowchart and he STILL doesn't get it.

It's paraphrasing the French philosopher Denis Diderot, who said/wrote: "Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." cool.gif

Another famous Diddy! All hail Diderot!! :ph34r:

Edited to add - is he the patron Saint of Diddys?

Edited by Rusty 218

Ainslie Park is about 30 mins walk from my house - I might well be joining a lot of you there next season.

Even if everything works out the right way, I'll be paying a few visits. Excellent set up across there.

Irrelevant since the statement they replied to was whether or not they needed them and the answer was clear .. Celtic do not need them

Again I'll ask the point you all seem to body swerve, since Alex Salmond stated "the whole of Scottish football needed them to survive" where were the other clubs then?

I am not taking any sides on Celtic or anyone else.

My point is to not to read into carefully crafted statements anything more than what is stated.

All Celtic said was they did not need Rangers. Which is merely a statement of fact from a plc basis. Anything other than that could prejudice their share price etc.

Whether Celtic want them is a totally different question.

Neither does it mean we will vote Yes .. pretty basic stuff and clubs can publicly state what they want to the cows come home (appeasing their fans). What matters is the vote on the day so all the slavering about what Celtic should, would or could do is utter shite giving your own club's silence in February.

Why the f**k should Celtic have to speak out now?

Save your slevering pish until the vote is cast eh!!

Unless your club came out in February and took a stance .. your only a hypocrite when you demand Celtic make a statement now!!

The standard of behaviour and language on this thread generally respects the views of others, even if you don't agree with them.

I would suggest that if you could do the same we would all end up with more productive discussions rather than arguments.

Over to you. biggrin.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

That's deal's with your current hypocrisy and the other clubs' silence in February how?

Oh it doesn't so what's your point exactly?

It July now so we are in the clear ... by that token Ranger's actions were in the past as well so why are you still getting your knickers in a twist about it?

Eh?

Tried Google Translate, it came up blank too.

That's deal's with your current hypocrisy and the other clubs' silence in February how?

It July now so we are in the clear ... by that token Ranger's actions were in the past as well so why are you still getting your knickers in a twist about it?

I would suggest you go and look up "reactionary" in a dictionary.

You come across as a bit of an empty vessel and we all know what they make...................

BTW, don't bother replying to this, you're on 'ignore'.

Thanks.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.