Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Utter shite.

Someone could put in a £1M offer for Mackay-Stevens etc in the meantime.

They could also make E/L group stages etc.

That is why this financial meltdown talk is complete conjecture.

i no staff that work for dundee utd and they were briefed yesterday that dundee utd will not make it to the end of the season and were told to start looking for new jobs as there will be redundancys as they new rangers would be relegated and united need the sky tv money to survive just to xmas plus sky are cutting the money so unless they get a new owner they will go into administration by xmas

Anybody else find that tough to read unsure.gif

i no staff that work for dundee utd and they were briefed yesterday that dundee utd will not make it to the end of the season and were told to start looking for new jobs as there will be redundancys as they new rangers would be relegated and united need the sky tv money to survive just to xmas plus sky are cutting the money so unless they get a new owner they will go into administration by xmas

Sounds credible to me, and the lack of punctuation seals it. If only he'd put FACT at the end.

Not sure if this has been picked up on, I've been out this evening but Doncaster's changed his tune a bit?

"But, when asked if he thought clubs would now face insolvency, Doncaster replied: "I wouldn't have thought so.""

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18714518

What about financial Armageddon Neil?

Doncaster reminds me of this guy:

Yeah, well, I know a lot of staff at United too, and happen to know that yer talking oot of yer peh hole! Off ye pop.

Regan "It is fair to say the broadcasters would live with a year without Rangers in the SPL, because it could be a fantastic story for them, which is why I think First Division rights will be an interest as people will want to see how this club is going to bounce back."

Yep. Here we are. It's WWF time.

ok we will see what happens with dundee utd watch the newspapers and you will see

Clydebank supporter, aye? Still attending the games? Who do you stand beside?

:P Nowt against Div 2 clubs, more like its the one place they don't want to go.

Presumably 'cos

Div 1 = straight back to SPL in 1 season (in their eyes).

Div 3 = rebuild brand/team/fan base against weakest possible opposition.

Div 2 = harder than Div 3 and no quick rotue back, not the pheonix rebirth they want..........

I'd rather see them join the back of the queue for SFL3 entry. It's what any club that struggles financially in the coming seasons will face :angry:

Regan "It is fair to say the broadcasters would live with a year without Rangers in the SPL, because it could be a fantastic story for them, which is why I think First Division rights will be an interest as people will want to see how this club is going to bounce back."

smackdown.gif

Falkirk FC Statement. Pwoud, vewy pwoud.

RANGERS NEWCO APPLICATION

Wednesday, 04 July 2012 Falkirk FC Board Statement

The Board of Falkirk FC met today to consider our position following the meeting of the SFL clubs in Glasgow on Tuesday.

The Club’s position remains as stated in our press release on Friday 22nd June which stated: “The board at Falkirk FC strongly believe the current turmoil should be a catalyst for change in Scottish Football. League reconstruction, First Division play-offs, a fairer distribution of the game’s wealth and the ending of undemocratic voting systems should be the minimum level of change.”

We believe the current proposal put to the SFL clubs is limited, and has failed to address the major concerns of many SFL member clubs and their supporters.

The Board believe that finding the best long term solution for Scottish Football is more important than finding a short solution to our current problems.

It is clear the length and breadth of the country that supporters want to see league reconstruction, play offs, and fairer allocations of the game’s wealth. The board at Falkirk call on the football authorities to come up with a commitment that would lead to a 16 club top division. We are asking the SFL board to discuss this at their board meeting tomorrow (Thursday 5th) and to take this matter up with the SFA and SPL with a view to coming up with some immediate proposals that can be tabled at next week’s SFL general meeting.

We believe that introducing Rangers to the First Division as proposed throws away the chance of introducing real change to our game and, in the short term, simply reduces existing First Division clubs chances of securing an automatic promotion place. We cannot therefore support the current proposal put forward by the SFL.

Falkirk Football Club want to play an active part in bringing about the changes that fans want in Scottish football, and call on like-minded clubs to support this initiative.

Martin Ritchie

Chairman

Falkirk FC

"This club" aren't going to "bounce back". They don't exist any more cuntchops.

I've decided I hate him more than Cockwomble.