Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i no staff that work for dundee utd and they were briefed yesterday that dundee utd will not make it to the end of the season and were told to start looking for new jobs as there will be redundancys as they new rangers would be relegated and united need the sky tv money to survive just to xmas plus sky are cutting the money so unless they get a new owner they will go into administration by xmas

Dear lord...you really can use a crayon on yon flash iPod chappies

After reading the full "withdrawn" Scotsman article posted on the last page I so wish I took the 5/6 odds on him being the next football administrator to leave his post on McBookies.

Surely after that he has to be gone in the morning?

We believe the current proposal put to the SFL clubs is limited, and has failed to address the major concerns of many SFL member clubs and their supporters.

Limited? Fucking limited?

Swap that with 'disgusting', 'repulsive' or 'abhorrent' and Falkirk wouldn't have embarrassed themselves with such a cop-out.

i no staff that work for dundee utd and they were briefed yesterday that dundee utd will not make it to the end of the season and were told to start looking for new jobs as there will be redundancys as they new rangers would be relegated and united need the sky tv money to survive just to xmas plus sky are cutting the money so unless they get a new owner they will go into administration by xmas

You know what i like best about this?

He got as far as the very 1st letter for a grammar mistake, it then continued downhilllaugh.gif

And what's so dreadful about the comment?

Have you read it?

It makes it very clear that Falkirk's board have absolutely no problem with Rangers being planted into the top level of the SFL. As long as they get something out of it in the form of reconstruction. All they have rejected is the SPL initial gambit. Let the negotiations begin.

It's a disgraceful statement.

Limited? Fucking limited?

Swap that with 'disgusting', 'repulsive' or 'abhorrent' and Falkirk wouldn't have embarrassed themselves with such a cop-out.

Cop out? What the f**k is this thread on? If you read the closing statement it says we are against the proposals. Fuxsakes! <_<

Edited by GunnerBairn

Falkirk can be added to the "Yes" list now.

They have no issues with the principle of the proposals from the SPL.

It's just a case of deciding how much money Woody Harrelson gets for Demi Moore.

Edited by H_B

This has been a long journey but I'm very confident that SFL will kick Sevco in to touch once and for all. I'm going to buy Spartans a big cake for their welcoming party.

I look forward to a slice of humble pie then.