Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Falkirk can be added to the "Yes" list now.

They have no issues with the principle of the proposals from the SPL.

It's just a case of deciding how much money Woody Harrelson gets for Demi Moore.

Edited by H_B

This has been a long journey but I'm very confident that SFL will kick Sevco in to touch once and for all. I'm going to buy Spartans a big cake for their welcoming party.

I look forward to a slice of humble pie then.

This is a celebration day, stop trolling VT

The only person trolling here is Mr Ritchie, chairman of Falkirk. Either that or he's deploying the most dramatic understatement since General Custer thought the Indians had a slight advantage in numbers.

The full quotefrom regan is even more disgraceful ...on top of the blatant lies he is admitting that if the sfl do the decent thing he will ride roughshod over theviewd of almost all fans and clubs and openly fix the league for the benefit of one team which he tacitly admits is unsustainable fiscally!!! Ffs that must be a sacking offence?? Is he trying to get sfa suspended by uefa?

Have you read it?

It makes it very clear that Falkirk's board have absolutely no problem with Rangers being planted into the top level of the SFL. As long as they get something out of it in the form of reconstruction. All they have rejected is the SPL initial gambit. Let the negotiations begin.

It's a disgraceful statement.

You quite clearly have a vastly different interpretation to me then. :ph34r:

AFAIC we're gonna vote no. All Hail Ritchie!!! Pwoud..

After reading the full "withdrawn" Scotsman article posted on the last page I so wish I took the 5/6 odds on him being the next football administrator to leave his post on McBookies.

Surely after that he has to be gone in the morning?

Would be a good idea if someone drew this to Alex Thomson's attention. Wouldn't be surprised in the Scottish media ignore or, at least, downplay it.

Anyone on Twitter forward it to him?

After reading the full "withdrawn" Scotsman article posted on the last page I so wish I took the 5/6 odds on him being the next football administrator to leave his post on McBookies.

you heard it here first

McBookies don't have any odds on who's leaving first.Do they know something we dont???ohmy.gif

If you read the closing statement it says we are against the proposals.

Of course Ritchie says that. First Division clubs would have to be insane to agree to the proposals in their current format.

What he isn't saying is what he should have said. That under no circumstances could Falkirk FC vote for Sevco 5088 to be installed at any level in the SFL other than the bottom division.

What he's saying is that he's quite happy for them to be fired in at the top, as long as the rest of the division gets 60 pieces of silver rather than 30.

It's a total shambles of a statement.

No wonder it was withdrawn! Hope people keep bumping it here so it isn't allowed to be swept under carpet

i have tweeted Cockwomble MK II

@StewartRegan Tonight's quotes in The Scotsman are clearly the flailings of a desperate man. It is time for you to resign your position @SFA

@StewartRegan the mere existence of Rangers, even as a latent idea, causes social unrest in Scotland.

Edited by BELFASTSAINTEE

Utter shite.

Someone could put in a £1M offer for Mackay-Stevens etc in the meantime.

They could also make E/L group stages etc.

That is why this financial meltdown talk is complete conjecture.

f**k right off. GMS is not going for anything less than £5 million, our chances of lifting the Europa Cup without him would be significantly diminished.