Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So he paid nowt to buy rangers, run them into the ground, creamed off £6m for himself & legged it (pun intended), and will use the £6m to buy his beloved ayr utd ?

It's so outlandish it's brilliant ! :rolleyes:

Greeny for the pun.

Maybe there is no conspiracy. Maybe Murray, Whyte, Green, Haudit, Daudit, Jardine, McCoist, Regan, Longmuir and Cockwomble are simply useless gobshites.

Just throwing this wee theory into the mix for consideration.

Conspiracy Theories are supposed to be a little far fetched.

Nae place for pointing out the bleeding obvious Poz.

Like my sex life, i can be premature.

Ach, just tell them they turn you on so much you can't control yourself.smile.gif

Edited by ayrmad

<br style="color: rgb(0, 51, 153); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Clean, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249); ">

message from charles green

Edited by parexile

Along this Fifa '13 line, own up - who else has taken over either Rangers or Celtic in Champ Man' and relegated them by releasing all of their top players and playing the youths / reserves in their place??? ph34r.gif

I sent Jelavic out on loan for the season when it turned out the board couldn't afford to let him go and the bugger sent them back up the following season under new manager Gus McPherson who signed folk like Ben Thatcher to make up a half decent team despite my best efforts. This was while I somehow got a job at Motherwell just to see how Div1 Ranjurs they were getting on, thinking they'd drop down again. dry.gif

I had the mighty Well relegated too followed by Cowdenbeath after I acquired a taste for screwing up clubs which is a bit easier than winning things. Nothing against those clubs but they were just stupid enough to hire me with my fantastic couple of wins a season record.

I must that I did it last year at one point but never, ever thought I'd see a similar thing happen under a real manager in real life.

I regularly scunner Rangers in my game of football manager, didn't even need to cheat. Only SPL and Division 1 are the loaded games, runs exceptionally quick, and it means that I've made a habit of signing under 21s from foreign national teams on free transfers and selling them back from anywhere between £2m to £7.5m. Battling away with Celtic and in the Champions League group stages, sadly getting destroyed by Barca...

A wee while ago, someone promised that some 'nuclear' revelations were about to be released into the public domain, and certain individuals would be bricking it.

I can't remember who said it, or if anything came of it. Was it Thommo' on Ch4?

A wee while ago, someone promised that some 'nuclear' revelations were about to be released into the public domain, and certain individuals would be bricking it.

I thought it was RTC, or a contributor to the comments section.

It was Rangers Tax Case and someone on his forum. Alex Thomson took it up too. It's about whether and why Cardigan took massive tax free EBT bungs from Minty while he was managing Everton. And Souness when he was at Blackburn. Allegedly.. Maybe.. Hopefully..

I think everything's on hold pending the police investigation. Could you imagine if a journo prejudiced the investigation and those guilty parties skated on a technicality?

Oooft!

It would be great if it was literal and they're going to carry out nuclear testing on Ibrox. Probably cause about £14 worth of damage in Govan.

Did it actually say anywhere that the threat is SPL2 meant next season anyway? What about the season after with rangers in SFL3 this year. Would that be a possibility?

I dont think it did. Its hard to see how they could have it up and running in time, but then next season is the only one that fits with there "second tier" requirements.

I think everything's on hold pending the police investigation. Could you imagine if a journo prejudiced the investigation and those guilty parties skated on a technicality?

Oooft!

Chico's been quiet too long. Maybe he's been off investigating it all, and will exclusively reveal the nuclear findings on the eve of the new season.

Edited by pozbaird

The £5.5m purchase price is not a debt. 'Rangers' don't owe Green's consortium £5.5m at any rate of interest. 'Rangers' ARE Green's consortium - they wholly own the Limited company.. In the short to medium term, the consortium will make money by floating the company (I believe Green personally is to be given a sizeable number of shares). They will not simply put all the money from the share issue into Rangers, but will take a profit from the proportion of the Company they are selling..

In the medium to long-term the consortium will see the value of the shareholding they retain increase provided the business in successful. In the medium to long term they will then make their money upon exit by (they hope) selling their remaining shareholding for much more than the original purchase price.

Might be wrong but I was sure that when duff n phelps were giving preferred status to hughie that the documents showed the five n half million as loan and even had a repayment date on it. Frankly can't be arsed to look back through all the pages to find out. Re a share issue...when oldco had loads of revenue the share issue failed. There is no chance of the newco business model being successful enough to attract even hardcore gers fans to buy.a share issue is more likely to be another desperate attempt by hughie to raise working capital. Frankly if hughie told me I had five fingers I would take the time to count them

It's a bloody disgrace that large organisations can't provide rules that a horse and carriage couldn't be driven through.

Call me a cynic but rules are drawn that way deliberately so that in case of an unforseen eventuality,

(e.g. the biggest, bestest most powerful club in the entire world going bust)

they can be manipulated to suit. And not just in football.

From the article

Ross Caven, President of Queen's Park FC has written to all SFL clubs urging support for league reconstruction with a blueprint of one league comprising four divisions. He adds, however, that there should be "one club, one share, one vote" and a revision of the financial distribution in the new set-up. Totally correct[

Controversially, Caven also says the proposed introduction of the pyramid structure for bringing new clubs into the league should be scrapped, as there is "no sense" in expansion while the Scottish game is in trouble. Totally correct.

We are all Ross Caven biggrin.gif

First point was what the dumbarton board advocated but not the second point to us anyway.