Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What I would like to see is BBC Radio Scotland camped outside SKY's HQ on Monday morning with a brief to be there every day until they get a clear, unequivocal statement from SKY about their commitment to Scottish football. SKY is the one key player in this saga that has not been put under any real pressure. I'd also like to see some co-ordinated effort amongst the supporters' groups on a campaign aimed at SKY.

I don't believe the scaremongering, but Cockwomble has talked down the Scottish game so much recently it's like a gold plated invitation to the broadcaster to try to reduce their financial input. One thing is certain, Doncaster should not be involved in any further discussions with sponsors as he has not credibility. After all the statements he has made he could not sit at a meeting and argue for no or minimum reductions in the contract value.

That would be entertaining. Thing is, but ... for all that he's a seemingly slimey, Benny Hill-looking politician, Mr Doncaster must be getting his orders from somewhere. He's an SPL factotum; maybe the clubs are running with the hares and hunting with the hounds.

What I would like to see is BBC Radio Scotland camped outside SKY's HQ on Monday morning with a brief to be there every day until they get a clear, unequivocal statement from SKY about their commitment to Scottish football. SKY is the one key player in this saga that has not been put under any real pressure. I'd also like to see some co-ordinated effort amongst the supporters' groups on a campaign aimed at SKY.

I don't believe the scaremongering, but Cockwomble has talked down the Scottish game so much recently it's like a gold plated invitation to the broadcaster to try to reduce their financial input. One thing is certain, Doncaster should not be involved in any further discussions with sponsors as he has not credibility. After all the statements he has made he could not sit at a meeting and argue for no or minimum reductions in the contract value.

Well not sure of their agenda here, but they are tackling it in the business section......http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-18841950

Gimour is "baffled" - let's think why the SFL clubs might have been unwilling to play ball -

A money orientated top tier which grants one club promoted into it per season (ground depedant) - whilst the SFL are left with a product few can afford to risk trying to get promoted up from.

A multi-million pound TV deal with Sky showing, oddly enough, the same two teams' away games each week - whilst the SFL get a handful of games on BBC Alba

Yes, the SFL really has benefitted from the SPL and should have supported it from the outset.:blink:

The SPL needs to be folded along with its 1 up 1 down nonsense, its seating rule and its top heavy money laundering shambles.

I'll gie ye social unrest.

The guy driving the vehicle in front of me turned left with no sign of indication.

Spangle !

Says he posting on a web forum whilst driving :P

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Says he posting on a web forum whilst driving :P

Surely he could have been a passenger? It was the other guy who was doing the driving.......

Slow news day, I admit...... :rolleyes:

Severe social unrest up ma bit at 8.45 this morning......fecking nugget across the road cutting his grass with an extremely noisy lawnmower!!!

You think that's bad! Our binmen come round at 7.30 on a Saturday morning. Yes, you read that right - 7.30. On a Saturday.

A guy has just pressed the button on the traffic lights and he DIDN'T WAIT FOR THE PEEPS -he just walked right across when it still had red man showing. Canae see how we can continue in this vein. :angry:

Is there any chance we could somehow see Rangers oldco resurrected? ph34r.gif

Given they're going into liquidation, that would appear to be illegal. Probably still on the agenda, then. I'm sure Regan and Donkey will have mind-showered this. Thinking outside the box law. If it can happen in their minds and also (checks and balances) in a Microsoft application, then it's a goer for sure.

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Social Unrest?

I've got provocatively clad Chinese ladies, maybe 20 to 25 years old, strutting about outside my apartment wearing t-shits and shorts, letting my imagination come to terms where all their bumps and curves are......

I should go and get my camera and share with you. These young ladies really should be more considerate, I think.....

That's my one and only "Disgusted of Camberley = Sex Pistols Bill Grundy incident" post on this forum.....