Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh, they just might.

And don't call me Shirley.

Then they're basically declaring war on their own fans aren't they...?

"Sorry lads... see when we voted 'No' to Rangers for integrity, and then you all went and bought Season Tickets?

Aye well it was all a big lie, just part of a plan to bully others to vote without integrity, but unfortunately they refused.

So actually we're voting 'Yes' to Rangers, and you've already paid, so tough sh*t."

"Sorry lads... see when we voted 'No' to Rangers for integrity, and then you all went and bought Season Tickets?

Aye well it was all a big lie, just part of a plan to bully others to vote without integrity, but unfortunately they refused.

So actually we're voting 'Yes' to Rangers, and you've already paid, so tough sh*t."

Was that press release written by Gilmour or Kenny Cameron?

Oh, they just might.

And don't call me Shirley.

I think SKY are keeping their powder dry until they find out for sure that sevco in SPL / SFL 1 / SPL 2 options are finally exhausted. Tomorrows meeting has to end the speculation. After that , Sky will have to make a commercial decision . Given the way the fans have mobilised though, if they try and shaft us, there will be a shit storm of bad publicity for them.

OK, I know this is an ancient saying but it just seemed so fitting used in this context.

I can almost see it as a wee cartoon.:lol:

Brian Stockbridge twice explained the financial situation to Brown which appeared to go in one ear and out the other….

I'm also surprised as I thought nothing could escape a black hole.

I think SKY are keeping their powder dry until they find out for sure that sevco in SPL / SFL 1 / SPL 2 options are finally exhausted. Tomorrows meeting has to end the speculation. After that , Sky will have to make a commercial decision . Given the way the fans have mobilised though, if they try and shaft us, there will be a shit storm of bad publicity for them.

So if the SPL are waiting for Sky - and Sky are waiting for the final decision...

Guess what won't be happening tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Ratner to replace cockwomble then?

I really don't see how they could do this. If you are looking for Armageddon in Scottish Football that really would cause it.

I think fans of all clubs including of would turn away in droves.

If it is shoved in your face so blatantly that the competition is fixed there is really really no point

So if the SPL are waiting for Sky - and Sky are waiting for the final decision...

Guess what won't be happening tomorrow.:rolleyes:

I hear you!! Thing is if they put off making a decision they will lose any credibility that they have left. They already look like a buch of incompetents. Shirley they have learned some lessons by now?

Just listened to yesterdays BBC Sportsound and just loved Chick Young's wonderful analogy:

"if you owned a busy restaurant and wee Billy Nomark called looking for a table you'd tell him there wasn't one available for 3weeks.....but if Rod Stewart called looking for a table you'd find space"

I bet you wouldn't if Rod Stewart abused the waiting staff, shat in the corner and left without paying the last time he came round ?!

I fucking hate Chick Young.

Edited by sjc

One Friday when we were awaiting the result of the SFL vote there were about 2 million people on P&B. Given all the speculation caused by Gilmour's statement I reckon there will be over 3 million tomorrow awaiting the outcome of the SPL meeting.

These figures have been verified by Messrs Doncaster, Regan and Longmuir.

Just listened to yesterdays BBC Sportsound and just loved Chick Young's wonderful analogy:

"if you owned a busy restaurant and wee Billy Nomark called looking for a table you'd tell him there wasn't one available for 3weeks.....but if Rod Stewart called looking for a table you'd find space"

I bet you wouldn't if Rod Stewart abused the waiting staff, shat in the corner and left without paying the last time he came round ?!

I fucking hate Chick Young.

Phil Spector would have been a better analogy :unsure:

Read an article that was posted on here a couple of days back about our TV deal compared with others in Europe.

We have the 11th best supported league and only get £13m per season yet Norway get £44m per season ?!

Marketing at its finest ! mad.gif

What would be amusing is for Sky to state clearly and unequivocally that they will continue with the deal on its present financial terms. And then for ICT and St Mirren to be relegated in successive seasons, and go bust.