Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Social Unrest?

I've got provocatively clad Chinese ladies, maybe 20 to 25 years old, strutting about outside my apartment wearing t-shits and shorts, letting my imagination come to terms where all their bumps and curves are......

I should go and get my camera and share with you. These young ladies really should be more considerate, I think.....

That's my one and only "Disgusted of Camberley = Sex Pistols Bill Grundy incident" post on this forum.....

What a fucking rotter.

haha, liquidated,, yous can talk,, at least we got to div 3 ,, yous are getting flushed,, babye now

Aye, Div 3 will be a breeze with a white elephant training facility, a 50k seater stadiums running costs and wages for Mcculloch / Wallace. Especially after selling 500 ST's so far. If anyones getting flushed, Sevco are probably going round the U bend first.

One thing is certain, Doncaster should not be involved in any further discussions with sponsors as he has not credibility. After all the statements he has made he could not sit at a meeting and argue for no or minimum reductions in the contract value.

Now we know his true intentions, I would agree with this.

However, this is exactly what he should have been doing over the last few months. He should have been working night and day to ensure the fallout of Rangers falling out of the league was minimised. He should have been meeting sponsors and ensuring them that even with Rangers gone, the product is well worth investing in. Instead he did the total opposite and made it as easy as possible for sponsors to walk away with his constant apocalypse scenarios.

I hear what people are saying about someone is telling him what to do. But I don't agree with that. At that level of seniority in an organisation, you are given objectives that you have to work towards and it is up to you how you achieve those objectives. The objective in this situation presumably to do the best for the SPL.

He has made the wrong turn at every opportunity.

Queens explain themselves.

QoS statement

It's good that they have at least released a full explanation, sound apologetic about it, and are clearly trying to ensure their fans don't give them it in the neck.

I must say that personally, I don't think what reasons they give add-up to "Yes = best"... and they clearly didn't for almost all other clubs... but credit them for having the guts to explain themselves.

Social Unrest?

I've got provocatively clad Chinese ladies, maybe 20 to 25 years old, strutting about outside my apartment wearing t-shits and shorts, letting my imagination come to terms where all their bumps and curves are......

I should go and get my camera and share with you. These young ladies really should be more considerate, I think.....

That's my one and only "Disgusted of Camberley = Sex Pistols Bill Grundy incident" post on this forum.....

Photies or we don't believe you. :P

haha, liquidated,, yous can talk,, at least we got to div 3 ,, yous are getting flushed,, babye now

Hmmm. An interesting argument. I wasn't quite with you at one point but the double commas swung it in your favour.

Aye, Div 3 will be a breeze with a white elephant training facility, a 50k seater stadiums running costs and wages for Mcculloch / Wallace. Especially after selling 500 ST's so far. If anyones getting flushed, Sevco are probably going round the U bend first.

This.

It has been proven that Newco fans don't want to put their money up to save the club.

What the RFFF raised was frankly laughable.

If it goes tits up again they would instantly start blaming "tarriers" and expect Green or Murray to chuck loads of cash about because they are The People.

Now we know his true intentions, I would agree with this.

However, this is exactly what he should have been doing over the last few months. He should have been working night and day to ensure the fallout of Rangers falling out of the league was minimised. He should have been meeting sponsors and ensuring them that even with Rangers gone, the product is well worth investing in. Instead he did the total opposite and made it as easy as possible for sponsors to walk away with his constant apocalypse scenarios.

I hear what people are saying about someone is telling him what to do. But I don't agree with that. At that level of seniority in an organisation, you are given objectives that you have to work towards and it is up to you how you achieve those objectives. The objective in this situation presumably to do the best for the SPL.

He has made the wrong turn at every opportunity.

Too right. With all the sh*t Murdoch's empire is in at the moment, Doncaster should have made it clear what an almighty PR disaster it would be for Sky if they renegotiated over Scottish football following their own rules.. Instead he's offered them it as a done deal. Cockwomble is too nice a word for the kunt.

You think that's bad! Our binmen come round at 7.30 on a Saturday morning. Yes, you read that right - 7.30. On a Saturday.

Aye ours do that as well....yesterday 7.25, normal rubbish collection, 7.50 Glass recycle collection (how noisy is that) Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

Aye ours do that as well....yesterday 7.25, normal rubbish collection, 7.50 Glass recycle collection (how noisy is that) Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

I'm sure our rubbish collections are louder than yours. ;)