Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It appears John Brown has given up on Rangers and is now focussing his attention on securing the legalisation of gay marriage in Scotland.

Saw this on Reporting Scotland earlier.

Who's the pontiff at the back? Don't tell RM, FF, RST etc

Edited by cyderspaceman

Biggest issue with coverage from lower leagues is Press Association. They are dire and really haven't got a scooby about Scottish football, hence all the player names they cock up, or the failure to cleanse their own database to avoid the mistake being repeated - or websites relying on them and compounding the errors.

For years the PA have had Steven Craig listed as "C Ross" and Michael Gardyne as "Marc Gardiner"

Too right, remember we were 15 minutes from Alloa and BBC Radio Scotland mentioned we were playing someone else at Somerset, useless couldn't care one jot about the diddier diddies arseholes.

..or the time Richard Gordon apologised for the lack of a full time Scottish cup score between Banks O'Dee and Montrose, because "it can take time for scores to come through from some of the more remote Highland League venues".

Banks O' Dee are of course in a very remote and out of the way location in, er, the middle of Aberdeen. They are also in the North juniors rather than the HFL. Presumably the carrier pigeon arrived with the result after "Sportsound" went off the air. Even when reports did come through (scribed by wonderful PA stringers who'd clearly spent the afternoon in the pub, out of the rain) virtually every single "fact", and every goalscorer, was wrong.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

Remember everyone - our game is about to die a slow, lingering death.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!

Remind me, does the social unrest come before or after Armageddon or are we going to have to cope with both of them at the same time. Also when does it start because the grass needs cut and I don't see the point if half way through the four horsemen of the apocalypse are just going to ride through and tear up all the turf.

Hopefully Haudit & Daudit will be put in charge of Doomsday thereby giving us all a bit more time to be prepared.

Remind me, does the social unrest come before or after Armageddon or are we going to have to cope with both of them at the same time. Also when does it start because the grass needs cut and I don't see the point if half way through the four horsemen of the apocalypse are just going to ride through and tear up all the turf.

Hopefully Haudit & Daudit will be put in charge of Doomsday thereby giving us all a bit more time to be prepared.

That's like the age old question - the chicken or the egg?

As long as Ben Affleck doesn't show up, I'm sure we can all handle Armageddon.

Sky have been awful since this all started. So far behind everyone else.

Usually they are so good getting the inside story etc when it comes to anything involving the EPL

Thats because the SPL are less important than the Championship rolleyes.gif

He's been going crazy on twitter today

“@DEVILSADVOKAT: The sensible thing now for the SPL and I will offer them way out is to admit both Rangers and Dunfermline to an extended league that avoids”

I have to show my ignorance here and ask why Stranraer have been promoted.

I've obviously missed something.:blink:

» Scottish Division Three 2011-2012 : Table

ig.gif Final Table Full Home Away P

W D L F A

W D L F A

W D L F A

GD Pt

1 Alloa Athletic 36

23 8 5 70 39

13 4 1 43 13

10 4 4 27 26

+31 77

2 Queen's Park 36

19 6 11 70 48

10 4 4 41 17

9 2 7 29 31

+22 63

3 Stranraer 36

17 7 12 77 57

10 2 6 43 33

7 5 6 34 24

+20 58

Edited by cyderspaceman

He's been going crazy on twitter today

“@DEVILSADVOKAT: The sensible thing now for the SPL and I will offer them way out is to admit both Rangers and Dunfermline to an extended league that avoids”

A lonely fantasist shouting at himself in a disconnected telephone box