Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@AllanRennie1: SPL, SFA, SFL and Rangers Newco legal draft sanctions included stripping club of 5 league titles and 4 Scottish Cups over EBTs #dailyrecord

---Wow.

Surely that means Newco are now on -5 League titles and -4 Scottish Cups?

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

What a pleasing moment to chance upon the Daily Record's website's sports pages and find that all your Sevco news is now neatly filed under the SFL tab.

It's actually quite beautiful.

Do they still have a comments section under any stories?

My ip is perma-papped from that site , it seems that the dr don't approve of any post that may be of a negative nature towards jabba , or his team :(

How does the redistribution work on that then ?

Who gets what and when ?

They'll probably just go down as unawarded.

Mind you, stripping four Scottish Cups means Dundee would stand to gain from 2003 if they were just re-allocated 8) (Not going to happen, though)

We've already had a tainted promotion...bring on the tainted Scottish Cup :cheers:lol:

Might as well get as much from the the Real Rangers as possible.

Maybe Dundee could give them £1 for it ? naw too much as that's what is the going rate for buying the club ! offer 1p in the pound then get a CVA to settle it.

What a pleasing moment to chance upon the Daily Record's website's sports pages and find that all your Sevco news is now neatly filed under the SFL tab.

It's actually quite beautiful.

Traynor must be away.

Would expect nothing less from followers of Britain's most shameless football club.

I had to put it in bold type :o.

Me thinks the newco has that title for sure and there are plenty shameless clubs in England who could merit that title as well.

If you had typed one of the most shameless then I would have agreed.