Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

rather looks like hughie has gone all in whilst holding the two of clubs and a panini sticker!!

You assume he gives a toss about the club. Green hived off the assets - the only stuff of any value in the club - to another company a month back, no?

Rather like a certain Whyte knight before him, it seems certain that he will lose absolutely nothing from this mess.

You got to wonder what planet these ragers media fans live on or come from at times :blink:.

The real cost of hospitality.

#1 user_green.pngQuiet Jim

• Derek Johnstone
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group: Loyal Bluenose
  • Topics: 7
  • Rep: 13

Posted Today, 09:53 PM

The reformation ensured that our proud country would no longer be dictated by the papists in Rome.

Actually the reformation was instigated by a fascist dictator "Henry the 8th" who didn't get his perverse way and was initially called the catholic protestant reformation movement.

For centuries, our country was united and our forefathers sacrificed their lives for freedom, against dictatorships.

He has been at the blue glue me thinks

Our country fought the Nazi’s when others stood idle and subsequently took the war criminals in.

He is still on the blue glue there

However, during the famine; we as a compassionate nation, showed compassion.

Aye cheap labour probably and willing to work just to get food

In 2012, our club was ripped apart illegally by a Mr Craig Whyte.

No mention of the real culprit Minty moonbeams

We have been hung drawn and quartered. Nevertheless, this has been deemed insufficient by the powers above.

Damn lucky to have a team to support IMO

Our dignity demands that we do not support terrorism, illegal punishment or dictatorships.

Dignity ! now he's really sniffing the blue glue there,sending parcel bombs is not considered terrorism in his book and wasn't long ago he and his kind were acting like a dictatorship "punish us and suffer the consequences" we will crush all who stand against our meteoric rise and blah blah.

We as The Rangers Football Club have always remained loyal to our people, country and values.

More sniffs of the blue glue as the Rangers football club is just about dead and what's loyal about crushing every team and supporter in their country ?

The hatred that has been evident, through jealousy and bigotry will never be forgotten.

Is he quoting from us there ? because that is just about our sentiments on here.

I do not differentiate between the bigots and the envious; they are all the same to me.

Only thing he's said that is sane.

I for one, regret the day that we showed hospitality.

Aye the naebody likes us so go and take a fcuk to yerselves and we will crush you all in our wake !.

Our club will begin to prosper as soon as the bigots in the SFA are exposed.

OOPS he's found the bag of blue glue he dropped again.

I like ragers media because it's funny and full of mental patients :lol:.

You got to wonder what planet these ragers media fans live on or come from at times :blink:.

I like ragers media because it's funny and full of mental patients :lol:.

sums up why Celtic are just as disliked as TCFKAR..........maybe now your twin brother is deceased you can leave the religious chat for the Chapel/Church/Temple/where ever you worship.

You assume he gives a toss about the club. Green hived off the assets - the only stuff of any value in the club - to another company a month back, no?

Rather like a certain Whyte knight before him, it seems certain that he will lose absolutely nothing from this mess.

No I agree with you but he does care about his future well being...fact that he has been living in safe houses suggests he now has an idea of the fallout to come. That said the property on its own represent a much smaller profit than a working debt free team in the spl which I'm sure he thought he was going to able to flog for a tidy penny. I think he was expecting much more cash here but he's been out of his depth with almost every decision

laugh.gif Barry's 100% behind him too !!!

Rangers: John Brown to launch takeover campaign

Former Rangers player John Brown has put £40,000 of his own money into a fans' fund he hopes will wrest control of the club from the Sevco consortium.

He has already urged fans to boycott season tickets for the new Rangers that Sevco hope to field in Division Three.

"It is only right that as I have been out in the front of this, I should put my own money in too," said Brown, who is to launch Rangers For Change.

Continue reading the main story

“I have spoken to Barry Ferguson and he has promised me that he is 100% behind me”

John BrownFormer Rangers player"I'm not a wealthy guy and £40,000 represents a huge commitment for me."

Brown gave up his job as a Rangers scout to lead takeover attempts after the consortium led by former Sheffield United chief executive Charles Green bought Rangers' assets for £5.5m after the failure to avoid liquidation.

"I have meetings with bankers and lawyers arranged for the next two days and believe that, by the end of the week, I will be able to release further details of how Rangers For Change will work."

_61644730_ferguson.jpgFerguson came through the youth ranks at Ibrox and was team captain

Brown wants wealthy people and former players to each match his £40,000 donation in the hope of raising about £10m he believes could buy out the consortium on behalf of the club's supporters.

And he claims to already have the support of former Rangers captain Barry Ferguson, the former Scotland midfielder presently with Blackpool.

Brown, a member of the Rangers team that won nine titles in a row in the 1990s, said: "I have spoken to Barry and he has promised me that he is 100% behind me.

"He is out of the country on a pre-season training trip, but there is no doubting his commitment and his enthusiasm for my deal.

"Because of his pre-season training and playing commitments, it will be a couple of weeks or so before we will be able to sit down together and hammer out the details.

"But I can assure everyone how excited Barry is to be given this opportunity to do something for the club he loves."

Brown is suspicious of the motives and backers of the Sevco consortium that bought Rangers' assets for £5.5m after the failure to avoid liquidation and retain a place in the Scottish Premier League.

Sevco is negotiating with the Scottish FA to field a new Rangers in the Third Division next season, but Brown wants fans to boycott the new club and force it to sell because of a lack of funds.

"Getting Barry on board at this early stage is a huge boost for our plans and I believe that he is just the first of many other well-known names from Rangers' past who will be happy to back this commitment to the club's future," added Brown.

Note that it was the same week that Gazza made an appearance......

That's normally the sign of imminent death.

Nahhhhhh, the fishing rod and big bucket haven't made an appearance.

I started following football in 87. All i remember is successful Rangers.mad.gif

Of course, they were all the ones that stuck around.

I've yet to meet one that admits to walking away, a bit like folk that choose a bad period as their start date to mitigate the gloryhunting jibe.

sums up why Celtic are just as disliked as TCFKAR..........maybe now your twin brother is deceased you can leave the religious chat for the Chapel/Church/Temple/where ever you worship.

You may want to preach that to an actual bigot .... it's all about the sport with me.

And I may point out that it is well damn fucking hard on here when every now and again I keep getting replies from the likes of you bringing up the sectarian element like I'm a sectarian bigot.I make a non sectarian reply at times then some bigot replies back with the usual you and your kind and your sectarian bigoted ways blah blah.

And that leads me to ! who's the real sectarian bigot if it keeps getting shoved straight at me when I couldn't give a flying fcuk about religious footballing sectarian bigotry ?.

You may want to preach that to an actual bigot .... it's all about the sport with me.

And I may point out that it is well damn fucking hard on here when every now and again I keep getting replies from the likes of you bringing up the sectarian element like I'm a sectarian bigot.I make a non sectarian reply at times then some bigot replies back with the usual you and your kind and your sectarian bigoted ways blah blah.

And that leads me to ! who's the real sectarian bigot if it keeps getting shoved straight at me when I couldn't give a flying fcuk about religious footballing sectarian bigotry ?.

Sorry I must have imagine the total "whataboutary" about Religion and nothing to do with football from both the Rangers & Celtic fan in your last post.

I appreciate that not ALL RFC & CFC fans are bigots but I have no wish to engage in a conversation about Religion with you or anyone for that matter......would much rather discuss football.

laugh.gif Barry's 100% behind him too !!!

Rangers: John Brown to launch takeover campaign

Former Rangers player John Brown has put £40,000 of his own money into a fans' fund he hopes will wrest control of the club from the Sevco consortium.

He has already urged fans to boycott season tickets for the new Rangers that Sevco hope to field in Division Three.

"It is only right that as I have been out in the front of this, I should put my own money in too," said Brown, who is to launch Rangers For Change.

Continue reading the main story

"I have spoken to Barry Ferguson and he has promised me that he is 100% behind me"

John BrownFormer Rangers player"I'm not a wealthy guy and £40,000 represents a huge commitment for me."

Brown gave up his job as a Rangers scout to lead takeover attempts after the consortium led by former Sheffield United chief executive Charles Green bought Rangers' assets for £5.5m after the failure to avoid liquidation.

"I have meetings with bankers and lawyers arranged for the next two days and believe that, by the end of the week, I will be able to release further details of how Rangers For Change will work."

_61644730_ferguson.jpgFerguson came through the youth ranks at Ibrox and was team captain

Brown wants wealthy people and former players to each match his £40,000 donation in the hope of raising about £10m he believes could buy out the consortium on behalf of the club's supporters.

And he claims to already have the support of former Rangers captain Barry Ferguson, the former Scotland midfielder presently with Blackpool.

Brown, a member of the Rangers team that won nine titles in a row in the 1990s, said: "I have spoken to Barry and he has promised me that he is 100% behind me.

"He is out of the country on a pre-season training trip, but there is no doubting his commitment and his enthusiasm for my deal.

"Because of his pre-season training and playing commitments, it will be a couple of weeks or so before we will be able to sit down together and hammer out the details.

"But I can assure everyone how excited Barry is to be given this opportunity to do something for the club he loves."

Brown is suspicious of the motives and backers of the Sevco consortium that bought Rangers' assets for £5.5m after the failure to avoid liquidation and retain a place in the Scottish Premier League.

Sevco is negotiating with the Scottish FA to field a new Rangers in the Third Division next season, but Brown wants fans to boycott the new club and force it to sell because of a lack of funds.

"Getting Barry on board at this early stage is a huge boost for our plans and I believe that he is just the first of many other well-known names from Rangers' past who will be happy to back this commitment to the club's future," added Brown.

Isin't Barry up for receiving from the EBT scheme ? might need a few bob when the taxman cometh

As I was walking down the Copeland Road

I met a total stranger

And he said to me are you going to see the famous Glasgow Rangers

Nope

FFS... On Sunday I came home from the Cold Chisel gig in Glasgow to find that Inverness CTs panic attack about impending armageddon had receeded... Two days later, I get home from the Noel Gallagher gig at Embra' Castle to find the SFA confirm sanctions for oldco/newco, it appears Sevco are sueing Haudit & Daudit, and Bomber Brown has put 40k into a fighting fund to wrestle control from Charlie Green.

How many 'Rangers' will we end up with? It's like various members of Sweet or Bucks Fizz playing the club circuit and all claiming to be the real deal.

In the name of what's left of Scottish football's dignity - someone, somewhere, please administer the bullet between the eyes, and stop this monster mutating into Bucks Newco Fizzgers, Bomberangers, and Sevco Works XI...

You obviously do give a flying fcuk about religious footballing sectarian bigotry as you pasted bigoted comments from a Rangers forum in this thread.

Just ignore them.

FFS... On Sunday I came home from the Cold Chisel gig in Glasgow to find that Inverness CTs panic attack about impending armageddon had receeded... Two days later, I get home from the Noel Gallagher gig at Embra' Castle to find the SFA confirm sanctions for oldco/newco, it appears Sevco are sueing Haudit & Daudit, and Bomber Brown has put 40k into a fighting fund to wrestle control from Charlie Green.

How many 'Rangers' will we end up with? It's like various members of Sweet or Bucks Fizz playing the club circuit and all claiming to be the real deal.

In the name of what's left of Scottish football's dignity - someone, somewhere, please administer the bullet between the eyes, and stop this monster mutating into Bucks Newco Fizzgers, Bomberangers, and Sevco Works XI...

Aye , Rainjurz splinter groups . That's the missing part of this saga !

Sorry I must have imagine the total "whataboutary" about Religion and nothing to do with football from both the Rangers & Celtic fan in your last post.

I appreciate that not ALL RFC & CFC fans are bigots but I have no wish to engage in a conversation about Religion with you or anyone for that matter......would much rather discuss football.

I was just pointing out the points in that ragers media member and his blinded allegiance to some sort of mental ideal that is being what is deemed a real Rangers supporter.And also his twisted facts in his post showing he did not have a clue really what he was typing.

Do excuse my rant as well :P.