Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Brian Laudrup 43 - retired 12 years ago

Davie Weir 42 - presently on month-month pay deal at Sheff Wed but hasn't played a match for them

Jorg Albertz 41 - retired 4 years ago

Michael Mols 41 - retired 3 years ago

Barry Ferguson 34 - should retire

laugh.gif

Bring them on!!!

They'll be scouting for players at the next SKY masters event I'm sure :lol:

I think he did, had a duck

Posters on RangersMedia are 100% convinced the transfer embargo won't stand as it's illegal. Take from that what you will...

Green has created this mess by going to CoS back in the days when they thought they'd be back playing in the SPL. Having been given the dingy by the SFL diddy clubs the SFA with UEFA and FiFA looking on they have little choice but to play hardball.

Without accepting the transfer ban on a voluntary basis the option of suspension or expulsion are waiting in the wings.

The Orcs on RM just don't seem to fathom that when you don't get to pick and choose your own punishment. Although they do supply hours of endless amusement.

Brian Laudrup 43 - retired 12 years ago

Davie Weir 42 - presently on month-month pay deal at Sheff Wed but hasn't played a match for them

Jorg Albertz 41 - retired 4 years ago

Michael Mols 41 - retired 3 years ago

Barry Ferguson 34 - should retire

laugh.gif

Bring them on!!!

dont forget Gazza

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4420369/In-your-dreams-team.html

When I was in it MI5 did home security and MI6 did foreign security. It might all have changed now of course.

Killers are MI6.....unless CI5. Doyle was a fecker.

My link

An SFA update on Newco.

Just me that finds it amusing that on the SFA site next to the statement on Sevco is a picture of a former celtic player giving the thumbs up? :D:P

Wonder what the WATP brigade would go for if Green put it to a vote?

Option 1 - keep the history but receive the associated sanctions, putting them in real financial danger;

Option 2 - ditch the history and admit you're a completely new club, but avoid all sanctions.

Change the faces to Green and Whyte and you'll have a cracker of a great picture there! ph34r.gif

I feel Green more 'suited' to the Cowley look...

Option 1 - keep the history but receive the associated sanctions, putting them in real financial danger;

Option 2 - ditch the history and admit you're a completely new club, but avoid all sanctions.

Option 3 - rename the club Celtic B Team.

Option 2 - ditch the history and admit you're a completely new club, but avoid all sanctions & don't get in because you don't meet the financial criteria.

You missed out the last bit, but I've sorted it for you. Criteria, isn't it such a lovely word nowadays?

We'll see what happens when the "big" teams find out that the only thing "big" is their losses and administration comes calling. The SPL has proven itself to be a busted flush. The sooner Scottish Football understands that improving the quality at the bottom brings greater benefit to the whole footballing community than supporting an elite ever will is the day that football can become progressive in this country again. I look forward to the 2042 World cup with Scotland qualifying again (assuming the authorities move at their historical pace!!!).

And how does restructuring help any money related issues? The SFL having nothing to offer the SPL financially, if things get tight for a few clubs look for more calls for a 10 team league. Financial stability is needed for positive reconstruction, struggling finances will lead to regressive changes as the bigger teams look for a bigger slice that they feel they deserve.

This is exactly what happened. The SPL (the bird) would only give the SFL a shag (Proposals for Reconstruction) if the SFL promised the SPL to insert Newco into SFL1 (the ring). The SFL then sent her (SPL) packing.

So you are correct although at the same time totally wrong!

WTF is this, can you even read. Go back and look at H_B's comment I think you have got it the metaphor a bit mixed up.

I feel Green more 'suited' to the Cowley look...

Ah but Cowley was the boss, the man in the shadows who basically wrote the script for them to conduct - he was their conductor so to speak, whereas Bodie & Doyle were the cutthroats who simply enjoyed the buzz they got from following his orders. ph34r.gif

Doyle didnt enjoy it though, Bodie did as he was an ex-soldier.

Doyle was an ex-copper.

Ah but Cowley was the boss, the man in the shadows who basically wrote the script for them to conduct - he was their conductor so to speak, whereas Bodie & Doyle were the cutthroats who simply enjoyed the buzz they got from following his orders. ph34r.gif

Hmmmm, Green-Cowley, Cockwomble-Doyle (perm would do him good imo) + Regan-Bodie ?????