Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hmm it's either going to be shitebaggery or a one year ban.

I smell a whiff of...

Surely the SFA won't just allow Rangers to sidestep £120 million and punish them with a Scottish Cup ban?

Even then I don't see UEFA letting them off with owning money for players. A £3 million bill could finish Newco.

I think he did, had a duck

Posters on RangersMedia are 100% convinced the transfer embargo won't stand as it's illegal. Take from that what you will...

Is it not the case that the embargo was illegal as a punishment?

The SFA obviously don't consider it illegal as a condition .

MacDonald would drop in my estimation if he joined them, and yes they are. There's a seperate thread devoted to David Weir re-signing while Barry Ferguson's constantly named alongside Brian Laudrup, Jorg Albertz and Michael Mols.... and no the last three aren't joke suggestions blink.gif

Brian Laudrup 43 - retired 12 years ago

Davie Weir 42 - presently on month-month pay deal at Sheff Wed but hasn't played a match for them

Jorg Albertz 41 - retired 4 years ago

Michael Mols 41 - retired 3 years ago

Barry Ferguson 34 - should retire

laugh.gif

Bring them on!!!

Surely the SFA won't just allow Rangers to sidestep £120 million and punish them with a Scottish Cup ban?

Even then I don't see UEFA letting them off with owning money for players. A £3 million bill could finish Newco.

Only sidestep is for Charles Green to ditch the history and with it the punishment.

And he's back...

John Brown has claimed he has the support of former Rangers captain Barry Ferguson in his bid to help supporters gain control of the Ibrox club.

Former player Brown, who coached Ferguson in the midfielder's early days at Ibrox, has been talking to the Blackpool player in recent days about his ongoing plans to front a consortium to buy out Sevco Scotland.

He said: "I have spoken to Barry and he has promised me that he is 100% behind me. There is no doubting his commitment and his enthusiasm for my deal. But I can assure everyone how excited Barry is to be given this opportunity to do something for the club he loves."

:lol:

Is Bazza getting a loan from an overseas trust to help out & do his bit? :rolleyes:

Erm, until the SPL clubs voted to invite either Dundee, Dunfermline, run with 11 clubs or even invite the zombie-***s back in, there was no vacant slot to apply for. Also, Cove's stadium issues prevent them applying, and Spartans have, to my knowledgem, shown no interest in applying either. No other non-league club has thus far declared an interest in a vacancy which up until yesterday didn't officially exist.

If say, Spartans had even stuck in a note of interest at least and been ignored/denied, you'd have a point. I am actually disappointed that Spartans haven't done this. Their gaining admittance and Sevco Scotland being fucked into nothingness would have been rather pleasing.

Edited to correct an amusingly ironic spelling mistake

Applications were never solicited.

Posters on RangersMedia are braindead cretins who called for Stewart Regan to be murdered earlier today, and anything they assert can generally be safely held to be the opposite of the truth

As somebody put it recently ''Statisticaly, one out of three Orcs is just as stupid as the other two'' :D

Edited by wunfellaff

Dunno !

I've seen them also at the Marriot and Hilton Hotels in the Glasgow City Centre.

They're for The Olympics, don't know what exactly. The teams playing at Hampden are staying in those hotels. Can't remember which one the women are in though. The training ground for all teams is Strathclyde Uni parks in Stepps.

(MI5 will probably kill me now.)

Only sidestep is for Charles Green to ditch the history and with it the punishment.

That is what I hope he does.

It would be the end of anything still resembling Rangers. They could no longer use the word Rangers to refer to the club, he'd need a different badge, it would end the history debate, and they'd be in division 3.

Not end the most hate-filled, Larkhall living, knuckledragging, flute playing bigot could say it was the same club.

They're for The Olympics, don't know what exactly. The teams playing at Hampden are staying in those hotels. Can't remember which one the women are in though. The training ground for all teams is Strathclyde Uni parks in Stepps.

(MI5 will probably kill me now.)

MI6 remit I would have thought, at a push CI5 :)

Brian Laudrup 43 - retired 12 years ago

Davie Weir 42 - presently on month-month pay deal at Sheff Wed but hasn't played a match for them

Jorg Albertz 41 - retired 4 years ago

Michael Mols 41 - retired 3 years ago

Barry Ferguson 34 - should retire

laugh.gif

Bring them on!!!

I believe Simon Mensing is still available. He wants to go to England, they want to go to England - sounds like a good fit all round!

Upon finishing their study of "The Rangers Crisis" which they conducted during the period of February through to July of this year 2012, Geo Hive Statistical Research have revealed today that 33.3% of all members of the WATP mob are no less 'mentally challenged' than the other 66.7%.

I fixed it for you.wink.gif

I think he did, had a duck

Posters on RangersMedia are 100% convinced the transfer embargo won't stand as it's illegal. Take from that what you will...

Green has created this mess by going to CoS back in the days when they thought they'd be back playing in the SPL. Having been given the dingy by the SFL diddy clubs the SFA with UEFA and FiFA looking on they have little choice but to play hardball.

Without accepting the transfer ban on a voluntary basis the option of suspension or expulsion are waiting in the wings.

The Orcs on RM just don't seem to fathom that when you don't get to pick and choose your own punishment. Although they do supply hours of endless amusement.