Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's about time McCoist was pulled up for his disgraceful behaviour in the wake of the 12 month transfer ban being announced. For me, those few days when Coisty and co were calling for people to be named were the most unpalatable throughout this entire saga. No wonder Turnbull Hutton was so keen to lead the charge against Sevco.

The seething arsehole from Inverness who called Off the Ball to rant at Cosgrove because he reckoned playing "Send in the Clowns" was a direct personal attack on Fat Ally was pretty funny though.

Forgot all about that. A priceless moment of the whole debarcle. Cosgrove and Cowan trying not to laugh as they listened to him explode on air. :lol::lol:

They also talked about signing Archie Campbell and Peaso MacDonald from Morton, strange times indeed

So are they accepting the transfer embargo or not? Are the public not getting to find out the details of Sevco's meeting with the SFA?

I suppose it'll come out in the next couple of days. Still more embers burning at Rangers' cremation.

Folks,

I have said it for weeks.

And as time passes even the red tops are talking about it now.

Sevco will not play football. Anywhere, any time, ever.

It's done, over.

A bit empty now it's dusted, just the corpse to pick over and laugh at.

Although i want this too, i can't help feeling i want to see sevco play 3rd division football infront of a few thousand at a deserted Ibrox purely so i can ask.....

Didn't you say you don't do walking away?

Although i want this too, i can't help feeling i want to see sevco play 3rd division football infront of a few thousand at a deserted Ibrox purely so i can ask.....

Didn't you say you don't do walking away?

YOU CAN ALREADY SAY IT ABOUT ALL THE " RATS OFF A SINKING SHIP " PLAYERS ????

And let's not forget these same fans were screaming for coisty to get sacked a week before administration HAHAHAHA they don't know what they believe OR what they want

Edited by Leepylee

My link

An SFA update on Newco.

How can Rangers be considered for membership when they can't provide four years’ financial statements?

Sevco Scotland Ltd bought Rangers Football Club PLC’s share in the SPL and membership of the Scottish FA as part of their acquisition of assets. Under Article 14.1, Sevco Scotland are requesting the transfer of the existing membership of Oldco. This is different to an application for a new membership, which generally requires four years of financial statements.

When will the Appellate Tribunal be reconvened?

The Scottish FA has been in dialogue with Rangers FC in respect of the outstanding disciplinary sanction. The decision of the Court of Session to set aside the 12-month registration embargo was complicated by Rangers FC’s administration and subsequent request from Sevco Scotland for a transfer of membership of the Scottish FA. Again, now that the club’s status has been confirmed by the SPL and SFL, we will consider the award of transfer once Rangers FC satisfy the necessary criteria.

Hmm it's either going to be shitebaggery or a one year ban.

I smell a whiff of...

They also talked about signing Archie Campbell and Peaso MacDonald from Morton, strange times indeed

MacDonald can go there next year once his contract expires: they'll need a striker for their Third Division campaign. It seems that they're just working out which ex-Rangers players/fans are still playing in the SFL and would fancy a pay-day for a season or two at the Big Hoose.. I actually think the club would at least do okay going down that route, rather than hoping their youth players are going to cut it alongside a few imported duds.

All academic if the house of cards collapses of course.

I think I knew his Grandad. Did he used to have a farm?

I think he did, had a duck

So are they accepting the transfer embargo or not?

Posters on RangersMedia are 100% convinced the transfer embargo won't stand as it's illegal. Take from that what you will...

MacDonald can go there next year once his contract expires: they'll need a striker for their Third Division campaign. It seems that they're just working out which ex-Rangers players/fans are still playing in the SFL and would fancy a pay-day for a season or two at the Big Hoose.. I actually think the club would at least do okay going down that route, rather than hoping their youth players are going to cut it alongside a few imported duds.

All academic if the house of cards collapses of course.

MacDonald would drop in my estimation if he joined them, and yes they are. There's a seperate thread devoted to David Weir re-signing while Barry Ferguson's constantly named alongside Brian Laudrup, Jorg Albertz and Michael Mols.... and no the last three aren't joke suggestions blink.gif

There is a big question I havent seem answered.

What are those gazebo things outside Hampden for?

Dunno !

I've seen them also at the Marriot and Hilton Hotels in the Glasgow City Centre.

I think he did, had a duck

Posters on RangersMedia are 100% convinced the transfer embargo won't stand as it's illegal. Take from that what you will...

Even if they were correct, by the time they get round to actually signing anyone the transfer window will be shut anyway! laugh.gif

Posters on RangersMedia are braindead cretins who called for Stewart Regan to be murdered earlier today, and anything they assert can generally be safely held to be the opposite of the truth. But that notwithstanding, the transfer embargo is only illegal IF Sevco don't agree to it. The SFA can't impose it as such, but if they and Sevco agree, all nice-like, that it should just happen to happen when they join the SFA, everything's coolio, daddio.