Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'd like to think you're right but:

For the SPL clubs any reduction in sponsorship/TV deals will bite. People might not be so cavalier next time.

For the SFL clubs any genuine, considered restructuring of the system with genuine guarantees would be attractive.

I think anything that sped up Sevco reintroduction to the top flight by even one year would be attractive to the various power brokers.

Even the fans may buy into it if it was sold properly and was not over hasty in its development or it's 'final objective'.

I'm not so sure.

Much depends on how the fans react this coming season. If they turn up in numbers and the financial bite isn't quite as hard as we all suspect, and if this contonues for another couple of seasons, who knows?

Also, we must factor in how fucked Sevco are. Even if they fill their decaying stadium with 50,000 every fortnight, they are still likely to be running at a loss, and that's with a team largely comprised of youths, reserves and shite. I genuinely believe they won't make Christmas, hell maybe not even October unless some of Green's backers (lol) have proven hard cash that they're will to pish £10-15million of away over the next 2/3 seasons.

Meanwhile, let's say the after an initally tough season money wise that the SPL flourishes which Sevco (somehow making a second season) are struggling in the Second Division. The Chairmen aren't likely to be too bothered about getting them back in, hell maybe SKY and ESPN might want to give the Sevco-less, well attended, resurgent SPL a half decent contract.

Yeah, maybe some of that's pie in the sky, but it's not fucking impossible either.

I imagine it is too late for another team to be asked to joint SFL3, so if Sevco can't compete this season there will be a spare place next season. If that happens I can see the reconstruction argument suddenly becoming sexy again in the eyes of the SPL.

Is this what the SPL see as Sexy??laugh.gif

post-39346-0-03081500-1342548577_thumb.j

QotS just made a balls of it, hence their massive apologetic backtrack.

Not sure I'd describe Queens' pathetic lengthy statement as an "apologetic backtrack" to be honest.

Its an attempt to justify the unjustifiable, It contains pleas for understanding, but nothing you could call an apology. Similarly, there's no backtracking in that they don't say they've made a mistake.

It's mealy mouthed and unimpressive in various ways. But it's not the backtracking apology that is actually badly needed.

The SPL refused to admit the brand new entity that is Sevco Scotland Ltd.

The SFL sold out and allowed them admission to their league.

And your club were the first to publicly declare a premature armageddon that they have since retracted. Your club being complicit in bribery is far worse than the SFL electing newco into SFL3.

Slightly disappointed with my scouring of RangersMedia's transfer rumours, all I seen was them finally discovering Stephen Stirling signed for Morton so won't sign for them, then I stumbled across a thread saying a Korean Internationalist who they were out priced for last Summer is quitting his club to join them, his names Yoon Bitgaram and they heard it on Twitter, they got excited then a new tweet came through saying I Can't believe some Rangers fans bought this laugh.gif even the fucking Koreans are taking the piss

Sevco won't be playing football at all this season and then there will be major reconstruction attempts next year to start them off in a new second tier.

NAP.

In this thread i've read.....

Sevco will be in the SPL next season guaranteed

Sevco will be in the SPL 2 next season guaranteed

Sevco will be in theSFL 1 next season guaranteed

Nothing is guaranteed and i trust in the integrity of the chairmen to do what's right.

It's about time McCoist was pulled up for his disgraceful behaviour in the wake of the 12 month transfer ban being announced. For me, those few days when Coisty and co were calling for people to be named were the most unpalatable throughout this entire saga. No wonder Turnbull Hutton was so keen to lead the charge against Sevco.

The seething arsehole from Inverness who called Off the Ball to rant at Cosgrove because he reckoned playing "Send in the Clowns" was a direct personal attack on Fat Ally was pretty funny though.

In this thread i've read.....

Sevco will be in the SPL next season guaranteed

Sevco will be in the SPL 2 next season guaranteed

Sevco will be in theSFL 1 next season guaranteed

Nothing is guaranteed and i trust in the integrity of the chairmen to do what's right.

he is right, they will back off, and try to regroup, or sell off the assets

Slightly disappointed with my scouring of RangersMedia's transfer rumours, all I seen was them finally discovering Stephen Stirling signed for Morton so won't sign for them

Who would reject a big team to sign for those diddies?

greggy.png

Sorry if this a repost but I sorta tuned outa this thread for the first time with the Killie fans going on the offensive to deflect shoite this morning. Rather sad.

Why would Craigy go to Zurich?

:D :D :D And Chuckie is there too, NOT to meet Uefa

17 Jul 2012, 06:09 PM

grant_normal.jpg
Both UEFA & FIFA tell STV they did not have scheduled meetings with Charles Green today. Could be a misunderstanding, but that's our info.

Now why would CW+CG both be in Zurich today...10310.gif

Edited by wunfellaff

Folks,

I have said it for weeks.

And as time passes even the red tops are talking about it now.

Sevco will not play football. Anywhere, any time, ever.

It's done, over.

A bit empty now it's dusted, just the corpse to pick over and laugh at.

My only curiosity now is where will the pepul go, what avenue to play out their demented view of 21st century Scotland are open to them?

Time will tell I suppose.

Pretty much done with this thread now, that consumed many hours this summer and helped the football summer withdrawal symptoms.

Chow, c'ya, have a good season :D

Good lord laugh.gif

blink.gif

Giovanni Di Stefano: "The question of Rangers Football Club is something that has taxed me for a while..."

Aye good one Gio, you're a comedian now, it is us the UK taxpayers, all of us, who were funding Rangers Football Club during their tax dodging glory hunting decades, lest we forget!

mad.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme