Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

.Tx6tU.jpg

Some of the post on here have been argumentative, some have been insulting, some have been near the bone. That is just outright bad taste and requires an immediate apology (I assume CFC fans know how to say Sorry, unlike the other cheek?)

There is not a chance you are in anyway a Rangers supporter. The utter hatred in this post would do Captain Sensible proud.

you know what,i was also having my reservations on this one also.He writes some decent stuff,but seems so anti-Rangers for to be a true fan.

Edited by Forever Diamond

You really don't see it do you? You've actually no idea what image the club projects to the real world. Things are worse than I thought.

We'll agree to disagree, but one thing has become clear: the now defunct Rangers will hardly be missed. The near unanimous rejoicing throughout Scotland shows that the club was almost universally despised. Has anyone stopped to ask why people are dancing on the grave of old Rangers?

Waving 43,000 union flags while living in denial - as the club and fans threaten and intimidate all and sundry - if that's quintessentially British, you can keep that, and the union flag waving.

Err, actually if you look at British history, that and worse was basically what was done for hundreds of years :(

1342709965[/url]' post='6447181']

I can only imagine what P&B would have been like 30 or 40 years ago

[little boy runs to meet postman]

Postman: "here you go wee man, another big stack of letters for you - 15 from you Granny Danger, 10 from that Captain Sensible, a couple of collage postcards of fitba managers smiling with the word 'pleasing' on them....."

Little Boy: "more Captain Sensible fishing?"

[Little Boys face forms an unmistakeable mad.gif ]

I wouldnt let facts get in the way of arguments, if you believe Rangers fans half of them who spout about this seem to think Jock Stein himself was doing the kiddy fiddling.

I'm sure I've mentioned this in another thread, but a Rangers fan had phoned one of the footie phone-in shows and said something along the lines of "See how Rangers are being punished now for tax evasion that took place a decade ago? I think its time we punished Celtic for the abuse of they weans at the boys club." It was laughed at by all the pundits, but a tragic indication of the mindset of some of these people nonetheless.

You are the one that has not got a clue. You didn't know about the Saltire on the strips. You had no idea that the support had made a concious effort to bring in more Scottish flags to the games.

There is not a chance you are in anyway a Rangers supporter. The utter hatred in this post would do Captain Sensible proud.

We will keep our flag because...well it is OUR Flag!! We will continue to fly both proudly above our stadium.

This is you just talking to yourself.

You are the one that has not got a clue. You didn't know about the Saltire on the strips. You had no idea that the support had made a concious effort to bring in more Scottish flags to the games.

We will keep our flag because...well it is OUR Flag!! We will continue to fly both proudly above our stadium.

'mon, you sound normal at times as well.

It'll be interesting to see what they do, actually, as they'd have to strike a balance between ensuring (or making very likely) an OF match, and not over-burdening clubs. You can't really tell Clyde, Partick, QP they've got another 8 first-team games to play ontop of SFL + cup commitments.

I suppose for Thistle/Clyde/Spiders games the teams will play a fringe team or it would be five teams playing once like the original Europa League format.

As a side note I'm all far the Glasgow Cup, Angus Cup, etc. all coming back into play. The Renfrewshire's a great wee money earner for us and the great unwashed as well as the amateur sides in the area. On top of that it's always our last pre-season match (or final match of the previous season if you want to be pedantic) and I think it's the perfect pre-season game before the serious stuff kicks in. Definitely a lot better than watch Morton v Arthurlie or Celtic Reserves.

What will happen there then if Scotland gets independence? I've no doubt it will remain flying but the argument from Rangers fans is always "it's our national flag". I wonder how they'd explain it then.

I've now spent the last 23 years living in villages, a different world from Ayr as far as bigotry goes, it would be very difficult not end up following Rangers if you're a proddy in these villages, fair play to the Ayr and Killie fans that have managed to make the right move.

Absolutely agree.

Not as whimsical as it may appear to outsiders, given Stagecoach was about ready for armed guards and outriders for anything going up Whitletts Road not that long ago.

Quite sure Stagecoach have had a wee shot at banning buses to Bellsbank/Dalmellington, pretty sure it is now a heavily subsidised route.

Think it was actually cheaper to pay to Dallmellington than it was to get off earlier.

Edited by ayrmad

The list is a long one, couldn't imagine being a Catholic in Drongan with a union jack on every lamp post during marching season.

Iv spent a couple of decades living in glasgow and now a little Ayrshire village near Patna and One thing that's always really struck me the hatred and dislike the glasgow watp dudes have for the " wannabe " Ayrshire watp dudes.

The really weird part is how TOTALY oblivious the Ayrshire folk are of how the glasgow mob perceives them ????

Some of the post on here have been argumentative, some have been insulting, some have been near the bone. That is just outright bad taste and requires an immediate apology (I assume CFC fans know how to say Sorry, unlike the other cheek?)

Indeed let's stick to laughing at Sevco and not decend into child abuse and politics ffs .

Err, actually if you look at British history, that and worse was basically what was done for hundreds of years :(

Exactly. Which is why union flag-waving is seen by many in this country as a symbol of oppression. I think the UK could do a lot worse than ditch it in favour of something that better reflects our multicultural society. Vaguely straying back to the subject of the thread, the demise of Rangers may help bring this day closer.

Edited by Beano3d

I wouldnt let facts get in the way of arguments, if you believe Rangers fans half of them who spout about this seem to think Jock Stein himself was doing the kiddy fiddling.

And what is incredibly, genuinely, sad about that is many orcs will be delighted that they can use reports of child abuse as a weapon to score points and play whataboutery against Celtic with.

I wonder when they heard the story, how many of them felt outraged or upset, probably very few. The majority -- and definitely the ones from the RM tribe -- would have thought "yaasss! here's something I can use to wield over Celtic fans". Not a thought for the innocent victims. They are merely exploiting the victims' pain for their own sordid, pathetic needs.

Christ, no wonder they were the most hated club in Scotland.

Edited by BinoBalls

How did he know then, if it had nothing to do with Celtic? Or is that just a twisted myth..?

Despite not actually being officially affiliated with Celtic, they provided a lot of players who went on to sign for the club, much like Eastercraigs where we signed Tommy Burns from.

What will happen there then if Scotland gets independence? I've no doubt it will remain flying but the argument from Rangers fans is always "it's our national flag". I wonder how they'd explain it then.

It'll be worth voting Yes just to see their wee faces screw up trying to work it out and watch their heads explode as the logic bomb goes offbiggrin.gif

or they'll just say 'we're celebrating our british heritage'huh.gif