Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Naw - they won't get a licence so we'll get a bye as they won't have appointed a Club 30 by then.

You should go mate.

I didn't go to the game at ibrox after admin due to my own hatred of all this OF-I will most likely regret that decision for the rest of my life

Quite liking your logic Lip.

The Ben Johnson analogy does kind of stand up, but I still have no real desire to have that Cup added to our honours. The only tangible benefit that I can see is that it would get us removed from VikingTon's list of the perennially diddy.

Now that Rangers are dead, the list of perennial diddies has shrunk dramatically. Even Ayr add some silverware to the dustiest, emptiest trophy room in Scottish football.

A distinction that now passes to Sevco 5088.

Two questions today :-

1 - Have they unretired the number 12 shirt yet?

B - Do they realise that 3rd division dug outs are not big enough to take their coaching staff? Why have none of them been paid off yet? I mean, a goalkeeping coach in the 3rd division, gies peace.

3 - What is the craic with the out of contract players like Neil Alexander they have at the moment? Can they be signed regardless of the transfer embargo, but only once they get their licence?

Now that Rangers are dead, the list of perennial diddies has shrunk dramatically. Even Ayr add some silverware to the dustiest, emptiest trophy room in Scottish football.

Our cabinets staying empty, the blazers can keep it.

Bullish statement.

What they're still not getting though; these aren't sanctions, they are conditions. I don't think 'Rangers' have any bargaining position whatsoever here. If they refuse to the conditions on this membership, they'll not get their SFA membership and will have to re-apply for the leagues.

They should really just take their medicine and get on with it. They're a week down already on their 14 days and it seems no progress has been made. Sheer madness.

You should go mate.

I didn't go to the game at ibrox after admin due to my own hatred of all this OF-I will most likely regret that decision for the rest of my life

Well..........Rangers ARE deid, so you missed your last ever chance to see yersels play them :D

Aside from the principle of the thing, it'll be Cevco's first ever appearance at Ibrox. I'm sure whatever attendance they do get, it'll be the uber proddies banging out the Billy Boys endlessly - not my idea of a good time even if we do gub them.

Edited by Claymores

Crikey!

Does that mean we're off the list regardless of what's decided?

Not sure about Ayr though. Surely they've only now 'won' the League Cup, like Raith Rovers. They must stay on the list!

Crikey!

Does that mean we're off the list regardless of what's decided?

Not sure about Ayr though. Surely they've only now 'won' the League Cup, like Raith Rovers. They must stay on the list!

Tis true enough for Queens - of course, the caveat to this is Morton getting their hands on the 1948 Scottish Cup: as all of defunct Rangers' tainted titles revert to their rightful owners in my book. And the 1964 League Cup.

Ayr and Raith remain on the perma-diddy list, but Ayr fans get to have their own '1994' moment to bang on about at 15 seconds notice. And become a massive club in comparison with Sevco, naturally.

Edited by vikingTON

Tis true enough for Queens - of course, the caveat to this is Morton getting their hands on the 1948 Scottish Cup: as all of defunct Rangers' tainted titles revert to their rightful owners in my book. And the 1964 League Cup.

Ayr and Raith remain on the perma-diddy list, but Ayr fans get to have their own '1994' moment to bang on about at 15 seconds notice. And become a massive club in comparison with Sevco, naturally.

I'm worried now that the demise of teams like Renton might have seen all manner of titles awarded to their rightful owners.

This could all have been much messier, for far longer than I'd appreciated.

"Our manager has been inspirational in leading the club over the last five months and we urge all to follow his example in refusing to consider sanctions which impinge on sporting endeavour and fairness". I just love the idea that the criminal receiving sanctions is allowed to not consider them. A brilliant defence mechanism for when you're being taken down.

Saved me the bother, thanks.:)

Edited by cyderspaceman

Well..........Rangers ARE deid, so you missed your last ever chance to see yersels play them :D

Aside from the principle of the thing, it'll be Cevco's first ever appearance at Ibrox. I'm sure whatever attendance they do get, it'll be the uber proddies banging out the Billy Boys endlessly - not my idea of a good time even if we do gub them.

So i'm not getting that pint then?

If the corporate banking is not sorted i presume when East Fife visit in 15days time it will b cash at the gate only, as they will be unable to do anything else and cup games not on season tickets, not that they organised them yet.

Note to East Fife fans - correct change appreciated and Mr Green and Mr Whyte only deal in pound coins

If the corporate banking is not sorted i presume when East Fife visit in 15days time it will b cash at the gate only, as they will be unable to do anything else and cup games not on season tickets, not that they organised them yet.

Note to East Fife fans - correct change appreciated and Mr Green and Mr Whyte only deal in pound coins

Do you think we'll ever see our share of the gate money or end-up in a Utd situation when Cevco takes it's turn to go bust!