Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Statement from Kelty Hearts website

The Stefan Winiarski Testimonial Match between Kelty Hearts and Rangers on Wednesday has been postponed to a later date due to the SFA not granting Rangers a licence to play any matches, friendlies or competitive.

Rangers have instructed us that an alternative date will be arranged very soon so all tickets and hospitality tickets are still valid for the match.

We are all gutted with all the work done sending tickets out etc, money spent and time put in by volunteers to make the night a great one, as you can imagine Stefan is also sick at this outcome.

Programmes have been printed, food ordered, marquee for hospitality etc. so a thanks must go to the SFA for having a negative impact on not only the top end of Scottish Football but lower end also.

^^^ Seething

Wouldnt hang any hopes on a new date being soon. Anyone who has a ticket is best advised to dig a hole in the garden, place the tickets in a sealed watertight metal box, bury 60ft down, and wait a few decades for the rescheduled game.

Regarding the price of Rangers season tickets: as I posted on the Third Division sub-forum last night, other clubs STs range from £120 to £180 and individual games £9 to £12, however tbh it doesn't particularly surprise me Rangers are looking at £250-300 STs and £18-20 individual games.

They aren't very likely to do that as Sevco were going to be sending a team to play in the testimonial, and have said they will now do do at a later date. What they think privately might be an entirely different matter though.

Think that I might do do later on too.

Kelty Hearts seem to have employed the Stewart Gilmour approach to losing the nut' - lash out in anger at the wrong target completely.

Lest we forget... this clusterfcuk is the fault of TCFKAR, Sir Minty Moonbeams, and Sir Craigie Whyte of Monaco.

The end.

Statement from Kelty Hearts website

The Stefan Winiarski Testimonial Match between Kelty Hearts and Rangers on Wednesday has been postponed to a later date due to the SFA not granting Rangers a licence to play any matches, friendlies or competitive.

Rangers have instructed us that an alternative date will be arranged very soon so all tickets and hospitality tickets are still valid for the match.

We are all gutted with all the work done sending tickets out etc, money spent and time put in by volunteers to make the night a great one, as you can imagine Stefan is also sick at this outcome.

Programmes have been printed, food ordered, marquee for hospitality etc. so a thanks must go to the SFA for having a negative impact on not only the top end of Scottish Football but lower end also.

^^^ Seething

So Stefan, you can choose any one of 41 clubs for your testimonial all of which have licences and can actually play, or you can choose the one which hasn't and may not be able to .... Take your time now ....

Kelty Hearts seem to have employed the Stewart Gilmour approach to losing the nut' - lash out in anger at the wrong target completely.

Lest we forget... this clusterfcuk is the fault of TCFKAR, Sir Minty Moonbeams, and Sir Craigie Whyte of Monaco.

The end.

Sorry, you missed out the Catholics, Jim Traynor, P&B, the diddy teams, the SPL, the SFA................

Odd observation... if Rangers are transferring their existing full membership, how could it be an associate membership?

EDIT: And I wish someone in the media would call SPL on this "nae Rangers TV rights means nae Annual Settlement" thing.

They are trying to transfer the SFA membership. The associate membership is for the SFL isn't it?

Sorry, you missed out the Catholics, Jim Traynor, P&B, the diddy teams, the SPL, the SFA................

Right enough....

Ally McCoist is disappointed too. The news was broken to him just as he was being photographed with his squad for the match....

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2066075

They are trying to transfer the SFA membership. The associate membership is for the SFL isn't it?

I see, aye, article is a bit confusing.

Still don't see what negotiating there'd be though. They're an SFL associate member whatever happens.

e.g. say Edinburgh University have been an SFA Full member for 130-odd years but they'd still be an SFL associate member if they joined.

A bit puzzling with Kennedy coming back in - makes a mockery of the nonsense he spouted the last time about how he was only interested to save the club, he had no intention of making money out of it, put it on a secure footing.

Well, the future is secure now (apparently), so he is seen for what he really is, a guy wanting to make money off Rangers, I have no problem with anyone getting involved in football to make a bit of money if its available - but why lie with all the future stuff?

Regarding the price of Rangers season tickets: as I posted on the Third Division sub-forum last night, other clubs STs range from £120 to £180 and individual games £9 to £12, however tbh it doesn't particularly surprise me Rangers are looking at £250-300 STs and £18-20 individual games.

By my calculations (based on last years prices and the advertised 1/3 "discount") some season ticekts will be as high as £400. Which is just unbelievable beased on the product.

I'm sure there will be plenty of fans (

eedjits

) who'll be happy with that though.

And you're right, it doesn't surprise me.

There is a maximum of 12 or 13 quid than can be charged in SFL3 so can't see how they'll bypass that

why lie with all the future stuff?

To avoid the inevitable "whit's the transfer budget then" probes.

As for Kelty Hearts: I'm going to apply to be their coach driver next season. I don't have a driving license, but I'm sure they'll agree that this is the DVLA's fault rather than mine.

By all means let's just wind the clock back a couple of months and re-introduce Brian Kennedy. Good timing Brian. Talks are ongoingwith a distinct possibility that Rangers will need to accept that the dual contract investigation result will impact adversely on the club and despite the fact that it could spell even more trouble for Rangers, Brian Kennedy, apparently a Hibs fan, wants to take a bigger risk than he was prepared to take first time round.

Not only that but the inference is that Green and his cohort are 'not the right people for Rangers' but BK is prepared to take on the club with this merry band of no users (allegedly) remaining as minority shareholders, waiting for their big pay day when Brian pays them back with interest. Seems like this dream team is the answer to all of Scottish football's problems.

Jim Traynor seems enthusiastic so it must be nailed on that this will come to fruition and we will all live.....happily....ever....after.

Even if it doesn't work out, all is not lost.

I'm sure Messrs. Ng and Miller are desperate to come back in again, if they're not beaten to it by the Blue Knights, the German consortium or specially flown in from the Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, Uncle Al, the Kiddies' Pal, (Hello little kids, hello) Bomber Brown.

What do you think, Sir Walter ? Sorry ? you'd rather spend more time in the Beechgrove Garden with your friend Jim ? OK, but if you change your mind I'm sure Leggo would smooth the path for your return.

No there isn't. Its already been posted that the SFL only mandate minimum price.

It's not mandated.

The only time I've seen this come up before is in relation to Cup ties. I know that lower league clubs have been miffed in the past when the likes of Falkirk want to charge say £10 for an early round League cup tie, because their share of the gate is affected.

Edited by H_B