Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does anyone think that Charles Green or Ally's Super Sevco give a flying fcuk about the Ramsdens Bells B&Q Challenge Diddy Cup - or the prospect of Brechin being awarded the tie? I'm surprised that Sandy Jardine hasn't slashed his wrists at the prospect of the mighty Sevco having to sully themselves by even taking part in such a thing.

You know how some English clubs treat their League Cup with some disdain, and send out their kids? Multiply that by a thousand in regard to the Sevco Works XI. This whole administration/liquidation malarky has interfered with them reaching the Champions League group stages and getting it up the Sellik... Pretty sure some Sevco fans are still opening the Daily Ranger every morning, and are baffled why there are no 'Sevco set to swoop for Robin Van Persie' stories...

Wouldn't surprise me if Sevco have no intention of dirtying their 5 fading stars by allowing them to appear in the Ramsdens Cup, and the sooner Brechin are given a walkover the better.

Again thanks - you're a lot more clued up than me on such matters.

Honestly, what would you predict then? Am I right in assuming that you're saying they'll go bust again very soon, unless they get huge gates (or outside investment)?

My opinion has always been that liquidation and a a few horrid wee junior teams trying to outbigot each other as most likely outcome once the admin process failed to make any cuts. I'm certain that running costs not to mention three million of footy debt kills them in sfl three (and prob would have in division one ) green seemed to gamble that they would waltz into spl and use st sales and transfer fees as working capital and none of this had transpired. I honestly believe that the posturing about titles being stripped etc is a way of deflecting from the fact they are skint and can't guarantee fulfilling fixtures. Next paydate could be interesting! Not for one second do I believe the required investment will materialise if Noone would pay a pound when they had regular Cl money.

The game should not be postponed just because the club's owner is digging his heels in.

The SFA should go in tomorrow. Sit down. Say "Will you accept the deal, Yes or No?" If he says no, then they just say "Fine, cheerio." Then give Spartans a call and ask if they can play on sunday on the cup.

End of story.

What Green and Sally do after that, who gives a flying f**k?!?!?!?!? They are still trying to hold Scottish football to ransom, even as a 3rd division club.

Kill this club now because its going to go tits up anyway shortly and is trying to take as many people with it as it can.

dry.gif

Does anyone think that Charles Green or Ally's Super Sevco give a flying fcuk about the Ramsdens Bells B&Q Challenge Diddy Cup - or the prospect of Brechin being awarded the tie? I'm surprised that Sandy Jardine hasn't slashed his wrists at the prospect of the mighty Sevco having to sully themselves by even taking part in such a thing.

You know how some English clubs treat their League Cup with some disdain, and send out their kids? Multiply that by a thousand in regard to the Sevco Works XI. This whole administration/liquidation malarky has interfered with them reaching the Champions League group stages and getting it up the Sellik... Pretty sure some Sevco fans are still opening the Daily Ranger every morning, and are baffled why there are no 'Sevco set to swoop for Robin Van Persie' stories...

Wouldn't surprise me if Sevco have no intention of dirtying their 5 fading stars by allowing them to appear in the Ramsdens Cup, and the sooner Brechin are given a walkover the better.

Also will cost the newco far far more money to play in Brechin in costs to play than the money they will make from it.Especially if they are recruiting players with wages in the region of £7,000 plus.

The SFL kicks off this weekend just because its a cup game makes no differance. If NEWCO are not members of the SFA by tomorrow night, then Brechin will get a bye.

The 3rd division will then go as a 9 team league as it will be to late to get another team in to take NEWCO's place.

I was saying to a guy at 5s that "i assume the SFA is closed at the weekend and sevco will need their license by close of business tomorrow, is this true?

I'm certain Green's doing a bravado stunt to get the orcs support.Publicly stating he's doing everything to retain all their history without title stripping whilst deep down he knows he's going to have to accept any conditions at the last minute in his knees most likely.But to the orcs he will have been seen to fight the conspiratorial SFA tooth and nail and was held at ransom and blackmailed into what the orcs will call an illegal sanction imposed on their glorious illustrious 140 year dignified history.

Not only that if he does accept their tainted history with titles and cups stripped from them ! is he libel to any further punishment further down the line by UEFA and other orginisations that played Rangers in Europe ? can the SPL clubs and some other SFL clubs that played them also take him to court over lost revenue and possible honours ?.

If above can happen then they are going bust by possible crippling court costs never mind paying players and stadium running costs for next season.

Thats where I see the fear factor coming in from Sevco, I doubt they really care about the titles and trophies getting stripped. The future punishments however could have an impact on investment , sponsors and prolong Charlie's plan to get the club up and running to flog it off.

I have said time and time again they should have been suspended until this was clear cut and if guilty then punishments by all relative footballing authorities could have taken place.

Trying to halt any sanctions related to the double contracts should not even be up for discussion if found guilty they must be punished it is that simple. Don't want to be the fall guy for the previous then walk away from the table no one forced Green or anyone else to buy the club in whatever guise they take.

Throw in the reported wages of the players Rangers currently have and their potential signings, you surely have to wonder if those behind the club and their fans are putting faith into nothing more than a pipe dream. With figures such as those listed, on top of wages then you have to question the sustainability of the operation. Feasibly, it could lead to another administration. I'm not a financial expert within the matter, I won't claim to know what is going to happen next. However, it would seem plausible that this could truly rip everything apart at this stage with these figures. With the season starting, surely if SevCo were to go into administration, they'd incur a points deduction of some variety. Would they get Haudit and Daudit back in again? Surely any administrator would be forced to look at cutting back the wage budgets. Should be interesting times ahead. Really struggling to see how these figures and the wage bill will be managed other than through investment, which looks to be a struggle in itself.

Might be very wrong here but my understandinf is that an administration is to protect a business from its creditors ...but who would have given newco credit? They can't even get a banking facility that allows for credit card payments. I suspect that if newco dies it just well dies leaving Hughie with the physical assets ie the property. Someone more clued up may want to correct me on this though.

Might be very wrong here but my understandinf is that an administration is to protect a business from its creditors ...but who would have given newco credit? They can't even get a banking facility that allows for credit card payments. I suspect that if newco dies it just well dies leaving Hughie with the physical assets ie the property. Someone more clued up may want to correct me on this though.

Wrong way round there ! admin is to protect the creditors from the business.

If the newco folds over then Green will lose the club assets to pay for any debts accumulated and if any left over he gets to keep.

What will they do over at least the next two years laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Got to get loving the wee diddy cup as it is the only real chance all us wee diddy teams have of winning a big shiny thing

I was saying to a guy at 5s that "i assume the SFA is closed at the weekend and sevco will need their license by close of business tomorrow, is this true?

When Green came out on tuesday night that the deal was going to be done on wednesday.

Regan replied that he thought it would go right to the wire,which is 5pm on friday.

Also will cost the newco far far more money to play in Brechin in costs to play than the money they will make from it.Especially if they are recruiting players with wages in the region of £7,000 plus.

Never mind. They'll get it all back when they win the UEFA Champions League Diddy Team Challenge probably against the Barcelona under-5s team in the final. Too big to die. We Are The Bottom Of The Third Division People And We Don't Have A Licence But We'll Come Back Stronger Than Ever And Fûck You All.

WATBOTTDPAWDHALBWCBSTEAFYA! :D

Under what conditions?

Didn't say - and I'm not convinced that I heard correct now.

Might have been a comment about the journos having their phones ready for the message that "the license has been granted".

Did state that they would be playing Brechin on Sunday.

What will they do over at least the next two years laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Got to get loving the wee diddy cup as it is the only real chance all us wee diddy teams have of winning a big shiny thing

I thought their ambition was to be the first club in Scotland to win absolutely everything. :D

Didn't say - and I'm not convinced that I heard correct now.

Might have been a comment about the journos having their phones ready for the message that "the license has been granted".

Did state that they would be playing Brechin on Sunday.

It'll be granted at 4:59 tomorrow afternoon. They're playing this for all it's worth. :lol:

Nothing on BBC or STV about it.

Does that mean that the rangers sevco corporation are now happy for the the ebt's to be investigated?

Guess it was my bad guys, must have misheard right enough.:oops

Certainly nothing on orcmedia about it.