Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

dont believe the MSM.....sally and walter werent any different but that doesnt tend to appear in the sunday mail....

That is true mate , they were or are all at it, especially Celtic guys who musta lost a few bob investing in film companies ergo rolleyes.gif

So is there any registration deadline for the Ramsdens Cup? Can Sevco go out and buy players tomorrow and then play them on Sunday or are they stuck with what they have at the moment?

Miraculously the rules just changed to allow two trialists (?Black?Beattie?) in round one of the Ramsdens Cup!

Miraculously the rules just changed to allow two trialists (?Black?Beattie?) in round one of the Ramsdens Cup!

bet they are upset they cant play savage, windass or indeed gazza. though i cant decide whether gazza has been around wearing a bomber brown mask or a sally mccoist mask

dont you worry sir, our 40% reduction still gives us 21000 St's sold (based on 35k sold last season minimum)

Thats more than all SPL clubs aside from that mob, and we are a 3rd division club as well :lol:

To be fair Ibrox has a much bigger capacity than most other SPL grounds.

What is the problem with the retention of the prize money to pay off hearts/united/celtic and any other football creditor - the list is quite long as I recall.....Sevco have agreed to pay the football debts, so they are going to have to pay them.........unless of course they plan to go into administration again, having paid a special dividend from working capital............or is that what asset strippers do.

Where the hell did all them Rangers,orcs,newco fans come from :blink: At first I thought it was the 12th of July all over again.

But then remembered from previous Fritzel moments on here,they only appear when they expect good news.

We got to expect the newco will gain a permanent licence of some sort ! why would they issue a temporary one if they weren't going to give them fuckers a licence in the first place :(.

Hope they play Ian Black on Sunday then get chucked oot for fielding an illegible player for the 1st time but not the last time they did it but legally caught bang to rights for the first time :lol: .

Hope Brechin kick some ass on Sunday,this would be soooooooooo fucking great if the newco lost their 1st competitive game in their new disguise.Just so Ally can spout "who was that scorer ? we demand to know who scored ! the people demand to know who put ERM ! Rankers out the highly prized Ramsden's cup ! I demand to offer him £7,000 pounds a week so he doesn't do it again in the 3rd division against us ! JUST WHO WAS THAT SCORER ?" even though TV replays and live radio would have told him before he asked :D.

Have to say that, although much of McCoist's statement is nonsense, he has some valid points.

Conduct of some leading officials from the governing bodies has been dismal throughout, sometimes downright disgraceful, and there's been a woeful lack of positive leadership.

SPL's ruthless pursuit of TV money generated via SFL competition is also pretty distasteful.

Ah have to say, the Queen looks really depressed at the Olympics - looks like the lack of taxes is hitting home. Fucking h*ns!

Will sevco 5088 fc fans sing god save the queen or will there be unhappy feelings about it being her tax inspectors that shut their old club doon

Have to say that, although much of McCoist's statement is nonsense, he has some valid points.

Conduct of some leading officials from the governing bodies has been dismal throughout, sometimes downright disgraceful, and there's been a woeful lack of positive leadership.

SPL's ruthless pursuit of TV money generated via SFL competition is also pretty distasteful.

Careful HJ ! you should have no sympathy for McCoisty.

The governing bodies completely folded over,lost the plot,bent over backwards,were in favour at first to place the newco into the SPL,shat a huge brick from the newco support threatening behaviour,ignored the diddy fans as nowt to worry about HA HA they fucked up there and loads more.

McCoist is only ranting because he and his team ain't gaining fuckall from it,if it were Celtic in the 3rd he'd be publicly stating the SPL deserve any money due to them as they see fit to get pumped rotten in Europe at the first hurdle every year in the Champs League.

The SFL should benefit from any monies raised outside the SPL and having the newco there should be seen as a wee windfall for a few years.If Turnbull said what Ally said I'd deffo shout "HERE HERE" but Ally is a kunt of the highest order now.

They're in Div 3, their big star players have fcuked off, they have a transfer embargo that will need faced, they need to pay their football debts, they will undoubtably be stripped of titles and cups, they have (we must assume) low ST sales, massively reduced income streams, no top flight football for at least 3 years, no European football.

Green's ability to fund this new zombie entity is in doubt, Ibrox and Murray Park need a lot of funding, Minty hived off the merch' and catering, there's still the BDO investigation into individuals to look out for.... so many more uncertainties.

Consequencies or punishments, punishments or consequencies...

Whatever. Looking back at the first post I made, I fully expected a Rangers-minded consortium of businessmen to ride in, save the day, and they'd simply do what so many other clubs have done before them - dodge debts by going into administration and carry on as if it was all a bad dream.

All in all, it really is time to start thinking about playing football... but...

My fellow P&B diddy pals...we need to keep an eye on Cockwomble and his EBT investigation. Sweeping it under the carpet is not an option you smug cockwomble cnut... and in regard to the whole bloody lot of them.. the SPL, SFA, and SFL...

We look forward to hearing your plans for bigger leagues, changed voting structures, fairer distribution of revenues, increased promotion/relegation spots, maybe playoffs... The works.

Any time you're ready guys - let's hear it.

Bring on the iCT.

I also think it's time for us 'diddy fans' to put pressure on the authorities with regards to sectarian singing and behaviour at games, because you can bet your botom dollar it'll return under the 'newco' banner.

The authoriries have continually swept this under the carpet for as long as I can remember, and clubs should be absolutely hammered if their fans sing the praises of terrorist organisations or use racial abuse or hatred to opposition fans.

Guest Kincardine

Where the hell did all them Rangers,orcs,newco fans come from :blink: At first I thought it was the 12th of July all over again.

Lots of us have been here for years. We just don't feel the need to make more than 12 posts a day - unlike some fans of The Celtic.

Lots of us have been here for years. We just don't feel the need to make more than 12 posts a day - unlike some fans of The Celtic.

? Well looks like you ain't got much to make 12 posts a day since February !.

I intend to be here for years the Celtic only websites are bigoted and suck big time mostly.

So get used to me bridge boy.

Also have a nice day dude :D .

Green and McCoist might "fight" for titles but it won't get them anywhere.

I don't think it's titles they are 'fighting' for.An

independent enquiry into the actions of oldco on the other hand ? They'll fight all day long for that !

Rangers/The Rangers/Oldco/Newco/Servco , it's all just smoke and mirrors :(

That latest communiqué from McCoist really is unbelievable, is he really so unaware of the lack of punishmnent for such serious breaches of the rules of the game and the land, or is he playing to the lowest common denominator of fan from the defunct Rangers. He's shown himself to be a sleekit dangerous agitato, i wish he'd walk away before he gets someone hurt

That latest communiqué from McCoist really is unbelievable, is he really so unaware of the lack of punishmnent for such serious breaches of the rules of the game and the land, or is he playing to the lowest common denominator of fan from the defunct Rangers. He's shown himself to be a sleekit dangerous agitato, i wish he'd walk away before he gets someone hurt

You could have written that almost word for word last season and changed McCoist to Lennon.

What is it with OF managers?

For the most Allys saying the same thing that most fans on here are saying about Doncaster and Regan, whats the problem?

Aslo this quote sums it up for me ""And having said they don't want us - they do want a bigger share of the TV money that our presence will bring to the SFL and its clubs. Never mind sporting integrity - where is the moral integrity there"

Spot on Ally, spot on.

There is no moral integrity, tv money is reason Rangers have got away with it.

Ibrox should have been sold to developers to pay their debts and your club should have been closed down.