Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I did say it was Random CityDave, are we not allowed to be observant? :(

However I shall spare you all for a while as i'm afraid it's time for me to head to work. I am sorry if I was all sectarian and being a bigot again, from the bottom of my heart.

It was more on the subject of the other 6 posts since the one you replied to mine, that happened to be the most recent. You're just not trying hard enough.

Random, but....

29 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Crazy_Frog2,
  2. wunfellaff,
  3. mps02,
  4. Forest_Fifer,
  5. RodneysYarns,
  6. youngsod,
  7. beermonkey,
  8. DhenBhoy,
  9. glensburgh,
  10. Cannibal,
  11. keithgy,
  12. BinoBalls,
  13. Bairnforever1992,
  14. Fasda

Guess how many are Rangers fans? 2! Obsession? Nah, that's commitment. I commend you all.

Number 14 on your list here, hiya!

No insult because I'm being 100% literal but you really are ignorant. On my imac there's a wee button called "Top sites". When i'm having a read of the sites I generally visit I can open it and press it and see the sites I have open, this let's me go back anf fore from site to site. It's called surfing the web. I'm an old mannie so in my case it's called silver surfing, that's humorous you see. With me so far, apologies for lack of swear words innat.

So, at the moment i have iGoogle, P&B, Aberdeenmad, BBC news, STV news, Sky sports, two AOL mail (home and business), Amazon and xhamster open. It's not rocket science. Some of them I look at for information, some for entertainment and this RFCadmin one because it's hilarious.

So phuck off, grow up and try to get into this century.

Number 14 on your list here, hiya!

No insult because I'm being 100% literal but you really are ignorant. On my imac there's a wee button called "Top sites". When i'm having a read of the sites I generally visit I can open it and press it and see the sites I have open, this let's me go back anf fore from site to site. It's called surfing the web. I'm an old mannie so in my case it's called silver surfing, that's humorous you see. With me so far, apologies for lack of swear words innat.

So, at the moment i have iGoogle, P&B, Aberdeenmad, BBC news, STV news, Sky sports, two AOL mail (home and business), Amazon and xhamster open. It's not rocket science. Some of them I look at for information, some for entertainment and this RFCadmin one because it's hilarious.

So phuck off, grow up and try to get into this century.

Good man. :P

Highlights for me is:

• Craig Whyte was a shyster
  • Rangers went in Administration, and the fans greetin' including comedy act "the big hoose must stay open, and thats the bottom line."
  • The Bill's trying to make a bid but failed to accept demands from Duff & Phelps.
  • Chuckie Green bought Rangers assets for a loan of £5M and made a new name Sevco.
  • Failed to Accept the C.V.A
  • The men who sold the Jerseys, comedy gold when SDM tried his luck on Joanna Lumley
  • Rangers died on the 14th of June, 2 days before my birthday. Thank you HMRC.
  • Criminal Investigation on the Craig Whyte takeover bid at Rangers.
  • Rangers headed for Liquidation, hope to get our Falkirk vs Rangers 2009 Scottish Cup final back. :D
  • Jabba Tranyor pish drivel about Financial Armageddon. Is he still Employed at BBC?
  • John Bomber Brown Drivel speech for about an hour, orcs giving him money as one lassie said "here's £20"
  • Sevco punted down to the 3rd Divison.
  • David Murray makes a false statement from the time he was chairman at the club, saying "EBT's we're legal and so is Tax Evasion." < seething
  • Rangers-Tax-Case destroys David Murray statement.
  • Independant Commision to investigate EBT scheme between 2001 - 2010.
  • Chucko Green changed the club name ASDFGHJKL Limited. laugh.gif

cool.gif

Forgot to add there's more heading on our way.

Edited by Bairnforever1992

So the sevco supporters tactics are.

Refuse to acknowledge that rangers are no more

Accuse other fans of being "obsessed" every time they point out facts.

Claiming "world records" even though it's blatantly obvious they don't hold them.

Accuse other fans of being bigots.(actually that one's feckin hilarious). :lol:

Just ignore every piece of evidence and shout WATP.

Feel free to add anything else.

Chucko Green changed the club name ASDFGHJKL Limited.

Is that to prevent a song or chants involving the name? Alphabet soup will do.

Also

It would appear that some of the noobs on here think that the Big Admin thread is a thread started by Oldcorangers fans, to be addressed only by Newcorangers fans . Trying to correct this erroneous viewpoint would be taxing in the extreme as there is an almost limitless supply of the feckers (in practical terms) to hop up here, one after the other, spouting their pish. I am no advocate of banning posters and inhibiting honest debate but if we are just going to get spammers, trolls and fuckwits then maybe the 'report' button will have to be used. Judiciously, of course and with reasoned explanation of why, not just a cry of 'Mods! Mods! Ban this cvnt!' , as happens on some other forums.

You have to hand it to the Sevco Toad, 3,3367 pages and he is the most irritating poster on here. Quite an achievement.

Now, feck off and let us slag off Sevco in peace.

His posts read like :

W2f2w.gif

So the sevco supporters tactics are.

Refuse to acknowledge that rangers are no more

Accuse other fans of being "obsessed" every time they point out facts.

Claiming "world records" even though it's blatantly obvious they don't hold them.

Accuse other fans of being bigots.(actually that one's feckin hilarious). :lol:

Just ignore every piece of evidence and shout WATP.

Feel free to add anything else.

Staggeringly accurate. :lol:

So old Rangers going to be shut down forever when the liquidators are in middle September, the liquidation process would take 6 months. I doubt they'll be any money to pay back cause the newco still have the stadium and Murray park, now the only option their is to strip the stadium cause i think they will get money from that option. Plus strip out all the cups from 1990 to 2010 back to the clubs who played agains them. cool.gif

So it appears I have been banned on 2 seperate accounts now. What are you all doing, just clicking report then sitting with your arms folded crying until I am removed? This is all rather childish no? I don't feel I have been offensive have I? And please don't hide behind the "troll" excuse, I have asked openly for you to explain why you would consider me to be a troll. I am here to discuss Rangers like everyone else but I am having a hard time managing it, whenever I do bring it up I have people seriously confused with the English language and are asking me technical questions about my posts then posting little pictures and Gifs for some reason. What can I do?

DhenBhoy (the real troll) seems to be unable to function and sit's with a thesaurus looking at different words he can use to deflect a point away from him, while trying to look smart to the strangers of the internet on here. "I simply shan't waste my time on such a ridiculous species such as yourself, hark at me!" "Please, don't speak to me, I am above everything you say, you just speak nonsensical jibberish and I am far too intellectual to even comment" , things like that. Every forum has these type of people, we all know them, yet I am the 1 that gets banned? I see :)

Beermonkey - for you

Refuse to acknowledge that rangers are no more - Well, we are still here? Should we lie? pretend we are dead for you? Along with people not grasping the English language on here, I find it equally staggering the amount of people who just can't seem seperate a football club from a company in their heads. 'Tis a mystery!

Accuse other fans of being "obsessed" every time they point out facts - which facts? and I think this thread proves beyond any considerable doubt the sickening and frightening obsession of all things Rangers, from "non"-Rangers fans. However, I for one find it flattering.

Claiming "world records" even though it's blatantly obvious they don't hold them. - I assume you mean the attendance one, the one that had the masses up in arms about, trawling for hours to surely find a 4th division game with a slightly higher crowd? Ah yes, so instead of praising the support shown for Rangers v East Stirling (dwarfing all of Scottish footballs crowd, put together that weekend, and Celtic's "flag-raising" day), the bitterness and jealousy was far too much and you couldn't live with this. World records? You all hold 1 for obsessed insanity!

Accuse other fans of being bigots.(actually that one's feckin hilarious). - everyone is a bigot in Scotland, don't you know? The famine song? Bigot! Hokey cokey? bigot! quite like oranges? Oh my my my, you dirty bigot! Sectarian people and bigots everywhere! We don't really know what it means, but we're sure yer aw bigots wae yer bigottedness!

Just ignore every piece of evidence and shout WATP - We certainly are the People.

Now, as a poster above said what you are all thinking, I shall indeed "feck off and let ye get back to slaggin sevco n'at" , when in truth, that's what you all want right? Just gather every non Rangers fan to discuss Rangers, amongst yourselves? Fair do's, I think i've ran out of e-mail addresses anyway as this 1 will no doubt get banned too :(

Have fun troops, no need to go crying to your parents, I won't come back and steal your lunch money any more :)

So it appears I have been banned on 2 seperate accounts now. What are you all doing, just clicking report then sitting with your arms folded crying until I am removed? This is all rather childish no? I don't feel I have been offensive have I? And please don't hide behind the "troll" excuse, I have asked openly for you to explain why you would consider me to be a troll. I am here to discuss Rangers like everyone else but I am having a hard time managing it, whenever I do bring it up I have people seriously confused with the English language and are asking me technical questions about my posts then posting little pictures and Gifs for some reason. What can I do?

DhenBhoy (the real troll) seems to be unable to function and sit's with a thesaurus looking at different words he can use to deflect a point away from him, while trying to look smart to the strangers of the internet on here. "I simply shan't waste my time on such a ridiculous species such as yourself, hark at me!" "Please, don't speak to me, I am above everything you say, you just speak nonsensical jibberish and I am far too intellectual to even comment" , things like that. Every forum has these type of people, we all know them, yet I am the 1 that gets banned? I see :)

Beermonkey - for you

Refuse to acknowledge that rangers are no more - Well, we are still here? Should we lie? pretend we are dead for you? Along with people not grasping the English language on here, I find it equally staggering the amount of people who just can't seem seperate a football club from a company in their heads. 'Tis a mystery!

Accuse other fans of being "obsessed" every time they point out facts - which facts? and I think this thread proves beyond any considerable doubt the sickening and frightening obsession of all things Rangers, from "non"-Rangers fans. However, I for one find it flattering.

Claiming "world records" even though it's blatantly obvious they don't hold them. - I assume you mean the attendance one, the one that had the masses up in arms about, trawling for hours to surely find a 4th division game with a slightly higher crowd? Ah yes, so instead of praising the support shown for Rangers v East Stirling (dwarfing all of Scottish footballs crowd, put together that weekend, and Celtic's "flag-raising" day), the bitterness and jealousy was far too much and you couldn't live with this. World records? You all hold 1 for obsessed insanity!

Accuse other fans of being bigots.(actually that one's feckin hilarious). - everyone is a bigot in Scotland, don't you know? The famine song? Bigot! Hokey cokey? bigot! quite like oranges? Oh my my my, you dirty bigot! Sectarian people and bigots everywhere! We don't really know what it means, but we're sure yer aw bigots wae yer bigottedness!

Just ignore every piece of evidence and shout WATP - We certainly are the People.

Now, as a poster above said what you are all thinking, I shall indeed "feck off and let ye get back to slaggin sevco n'at" , when in truth, that's what you all want right? Just gather every non Rangers fan to discuss Rangers, amongst yourselves? Fair do's, I think i've ran out of e-mail addresses anyway as this 1 will no doubt get banned too :(

Have fun troops, no need to go crying to your parents, I won't come back and steal your lunch money any more :)

Mods! Mods! Ban this cvnt!

And Leggo still thinks Sevco were thrown out of the SPL

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

Don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it don't get it.................................................................

Edited by cyderspaceman