Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"This is a heartbreaking example of how the win-at-all-costs culture of sport, if left unchecked, will overtake fair, safe and honest competition" USADA's Travis Tygart

Lance Armstrong vs David Murray - The similarities in defence of their actions have been striking. If only we had those willing enough to do their jobs as has been the eventually case with Lance. For the SPL or SFL see UCI - for David Longmuir and his recent, pathetic defence of Rangers ill-gotten League Cups, see Pat McQuaid at the UCI.

Still, it all comes out in the end.

From BBC rumours -

Rangers are preparing a £200,000 bid to land Malmo striker Daniel Larsson. (Express)

£200k strikers for the Third Division? blink.gif I thought they could only barely afford Sandaza because of the season ticket sales, now they can afford wages and a 6 figure fee for another striker?

From BBC rumours -

£200k strikers for the Third Division? blink.gif I thought they could only barely afford Sandaza because of the season ticket sales, now they can afford wages and a 6 figure fee for another striker?

They truly are cheating orcs sickens me :(

From BBC rumours -

Ally is going for a 2-3-5 formation dontchaknow :P

From BBC rumours -

I am sure that Rapid Vienna, Arsenal , Man City and all the rest (non-Scottish) fottball teams will be delighted to know that Sevco/ ZombieRangers can now afford to pay for players.

Remind me Sevco fans, when is Chuckie going to pay those?

Brass neck doesnt even cover it.

1345809673[/url]' post='6559739']

From BBC rumours -

Who the feks writin this script? First white, then green, now larsson. Someone's havin a right laugh at the boys on benefits. Scenario- CG buys oldco with assets, spends all the season ticket/shirt money on players they can't afford. Merry Xmas time comes along. SEVCO goes into admin again. CG sells off assets for 20mil after putting the sum total of nothing in. Incurrs the wrath of 30k+ orcs that have just spent their DLA cheques on a firelighter. Dos'nt give a fek. Walks away into the arms of his lover in a beautiful Monaco sunset with a big suitcase full of tainted cash.

MUGSbootyshake.gif

Edited by K Dodd

Who the feks writin this script? First white, then green, now larsson. Someone's havin a right laugh at the boys on benefits. Scenario- CG buys oldco with assets, spends all the season ticket/shirt money on players they can't afford. Merry Xmas time comes along. SEVCO goes into admin again. CG sells off assets for 20mil after putting the sum total of nothing in. Incurrs the wrath of 30k+ orcs that have just spent their DLA cheques on a firefighter. Dos'nt give a fek. Walks away into the arms of his lover in a beautiful Monaco sunset with a big suitcase full of tainted cash.

MUGSbootyshake.gif

Missed out 'Sellick' :D

Green has no money.

Green borrows money.

Borrowed money buys club.

Fans buy season tickets.

Season ticket money goes to Green.

Green pays off borrowed money with half the season ticket money.

Green uses the rest of the money to get in players.

Green sells players.

Money goes to Green.

Green walks away with money.

Club and fans left out of pocket. Again.

Sound about right?

Not bad going for a guy that hasn't invested a penny of his own money into the club. Oh hang on, has this happened before? blink.gif

Just out of interest .. was driving past the Inverness ground (eons ago) and they were hosting a Rod Stewart gig that day .. does your club make a tidy profit from those events or just the promoters?

Surely a couple of similar events each year would cover the loss ticket revenue from playing the Orcs?

The Promoter was CK Events whom are run by both Les Kidger and current ICT chairman Kenny Cameron. I'm not sure how much of a cut the club would have taken but there were 14,000 people watching that. Here's a link to an article on a site called Executive Magazine and it describes how they managed to get hold of Rod Stewart and how the concert panned out for them and future endeavours My link BTW they also had Elton John up here at the Stadium which also sold out.

At the moment CK Events are running a 'Summer in the City' event which is 4 days of music shows at the Northern Meeting Park. Last night they had JLS, tonight its Status Quo, tomorrow Runrig (which has sold out) and Jools Holland & his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra on the Sunday. All this must influence the investment into Inverness Caley Thistle to a certain extent and it also means that the club just like St. Johnstone or Kilmarnock aren't entirely dependent on ticket sales from the football matches.

Sandaza was a free agent and there about 10 versions of what he is getting paid on this forum alone

Bottom line is that for a club with 35k season ticket sales then the wage bill is the lowest in the UK and probably lowest in Europe, I dont really agree with buying all these foreign players either, sure we need more bodies but for the 3rd its total overkill your right, makes me wonder if a deals already been done to fast track Rangers into some sort of SPL2 and they are gearing up for this now due to the embargo, I really hope this is not the case

Makes you wonder where Green will get the £10M to pay the SPL fine for EBTs.

Sandaza was a free agent and there about 10 versions of what he is getting paid on this forum alone

Bottom line is that for a club with 35k season ticket sales then the wage bill is the lowest in the UK and probably lowest in Europe, I dont really agree with buying all these foreign players either, sure we need more bodies but for the 3rd its total overkill your right, makes me wonder if a deals already been done to fast track Rangers into some sort of SPL2 and they are gearing up for this now due to the embargo, I really hope this is not the case

That's probably the case and that's why we need to keep this forum and the other internet bampots going otherwise the cheating b*****ds will do it on a nod and a handshake. This thread is not about an SFL3 issue, it's about making sure that scottish fitba doesn't get shafted by the chancer currently in ownership of newco. I can't really blame the old gers fans for hoping for the best but the rest of us don't have to swallow swallow. It has to be said Green is playing a blinder with the sevconians, fat sally will have some explaining to do when his man leaves with the dosh.

Very good you delivered on half of the equation .. now the rest .. the alleged *cough* 160,000 that watched the Peterhead and Sevco franchise game?

Dear oh dear.

1 PETERHEAD V RANGERS-LIVE (SAT 1200) 166,000

Select Sky Sports 1 from the guide on the left and then click 'view' figures.

Roon ye laugh.gif

Total attendances for last weekend

Rangers - 49,118

vs

SPL - 46,025

1st Division - 10,041

2nd Division - 2,706

3rd Division - 2,042

Total 60,814

I'll leave you to figure out how 49,118 is more than 60,814.

My bad - I should of course have said Saturday and not weekend. it's not looking that much better for the diddies and plastics tbh laugh.gif

I am sure that Rapid Vienna, Arsenal , Man City and all the rest (non-Scottish) fottball teams will be delighted to know that Sevco/ ZombieRangers can now afford to pay for players.

Remind me Sevco fans, when is Chuckie going to pay those?

Brass neck doesnt even cover it.

There's been a notable, telling silence on the SPL's failure to pay out the monies due to those bastions of integrity they represent.

Oh fly your double standards high...laugh.gif