Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So what happened to the Arab bid? There must be a mistake! It was in the Scottish Sun so it must be true.

http://www.thescotti...an-Knights.html

But then according to the Scottish Sun Hamilton Accies are still playing in the SPL.

When is at least one of their lazy-ars*d "journalists" going to stop w*nking over the imaginary stories they dream up at night and get down to finding out what is really happening in Scottish football? How anyone can buy this crap is beyond me. I look up the website just for laughs.

post-35183-0-26432000-1331933514_thumb.j

What happened to the 'dozens of interested parties', or were they all of the Granny Danger variety?

SSN said that Duffman had knocked another 5 or 6 back on the basis that they had too many conditions

What happened with Brian Kenndy & Stockport County?

Did he not effectively make them tennants in their own ground?

Not really - at least not initially. He bought Stockport and all their assets including Edgeley Park and the training ground. He subsequently sold Stockport to a Supporters group (like the ones constantly suggested on Rangers Madia (sp?)), but the transfer didn't include EP. The Supporters group then ran Stockport into admin a few years later.

Kennedy also served on the Scottish Rugby board for a while. Not sure if anyone else will remember the sh*tstorm at Murrayfield when Phil Anderton (later of Hearts) was sacked by the blazer brigade for attempting to run the business properly and make them pay for tickets instead of travelling all over on the SRU's bill. Kennedy came in as a non-exec director, and was part of the group which oversaw the move to a significantly better off-field structure and business model which is slowly starting to produce the goods at youth and pro level (although sadly not at international atm!).

He is not the kind of guy to suffer fools, and from a neutral point of view, it could be brilliant to see him rip into the SPL and SFA. Would also be interesting to see if he moved Glasgow Warriors into Ibrox and rented space to Rangers!

So what happened to the Arab bid? There must be a mistake! It was in the Scottish Sun so it must be true.

http://www.thescotti...an-Knights.html

But then according to the Scottish Sun Hamilton Accies are still playing in the SPL.

When is at least one of their lazy-ars*d "journalists" going to stop w*nking over the imaginary stories they dream up at night and get down to finding out what is really happening in Scottish football? How anyone can buy this crap is beyond me. I look up the website just for laughs.

I saw the headline this morning and genuinely hoped the United board were making a bid just to close them down.

For the Celtic bigots on this forum.

Quotes from Michael Kelly in today's papers:

And the foolish Celtic bigots on this site don't believe that Rangers demise is the end of their own club.................. :rolleyes:

The end is nigh. 8)

okay bawbag.

put your money down for your "end is nigh" prediction if you are so confident.

whatever the f you mean.

picked up a punter earlier who was convinced all the drama was over. said he loved me, etc. he was under the illusion that RFC was now, (as of today) wholly owned by an American (name unknown).I then took delight in saying, no, there's 5 bids, so nothing finalised till mid may (maybe), no danger club saved (if at all), no way one guy will pay off 100% of debt to save RFC, needs to calm down etc. needless to say there was no tip (I was lucky to get the fare) after that conversation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

picked up a punter earlier who was convinced all the drama was over. said he loved me, etc. he was under the illusion that RFC was now, (as of today) wholly owned by an American (name unknown).I then took delight in saying, no, there's 5 bids, so nothing finalised till mid may (maybe), no danger club saved (if at all), no way one guy will pay off 100% of debt to save RFC, needs to calm down etc. needless to say there was no tip (I was lucky to get the fare) after that conversation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

chick young?

i see rangers have announced that their rfff has "already reached 6 figures"!!!.....funny how their pledge drive last month reached 10 million but when its time to put real money in they can only reach a 100 th of that ?!.....lolzzzzz

Channel 4 news definitely worth the watching next week. Hopefully he'll be naming names, especially now he's cleared up that all important question: Who is Chick Young?

alex thomson@alextomo David Murray happy to talk to Sky and brief some friendly local newspapers. Won't meet me. Yet. [/url]

Lewis Taylor-Bennett@LewyTeeBee<s> @</s>alextomo I hope you take a good look at the cosy old firm love that goes on in circles of scottish sports media #changeisgoingtohappen

alex thomson@alextomo @LewyTeeBee watch this space and C4news next week