Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well, if all it is is this....

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23788939/

Even the Daily Ranger is un-impressed. Are there any 'venture capitalist' asset-stripping wide boys who haven't expressed an interest in Rangers yet?

'They have been circling British football for almost two years, looking for a chance to buy their way into the game. In May 2010 they failed in a bid to bail out Sheffield Wednesday.'

Circling 'British' football? Really? I'm thinking that these bids from the USA will founder as soon as they realise that Rangers are a Scottish club with no chance of promotion to the EPL.

Washington Foreskins

I'm on fire..

Foreskin on fire? See McKee ;)

Tennessee Tight 'uns ?

Pittsburgh Stealers?

IndianapoWhyte Bolts?

Oakland Tax Evaders?

Buffalo Billies?

Actually,

Seattle Shitehawks

New York Giant Tax Cases

Dallas Cowboys

Green Bay Spackers

Arizona Fook The Cardinals

Tea Party was about non payment of tax. Fits them :)

Tampa Bay Bucktoourknees

St Louis Bams

New England Pape riots

San Francisco 1690ers

Washington Foreskins

I'm on fire..

Foreskin on fire? See McKee ;)

Tennessee Tight 'uns ?

Pittsburgh Stealers?

IndianapoWhyte Bolts?

Oakland Tax Evaders?

And of course...

Buffalo (unpaid) Bills

Chicago TeddyBears

Pittsburgh Stealers

Kansas City Thiefs

wink.gif

The unlimited potential of Rangers in the states is pertty amazing when you put it like that

Well, if all it is is this....

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23788939/

Even the Daily Ranger is un-impressed. Are there any 'venture capitalist' asset-stripping wide boys who haven't expressed an interest in Rangers yet?

So Sheffield Wednesday and Tranmere turned them down. Now after failing to get either of the biggest two teams in Britain they are after the dregs at the bottom of the barrel. :lol:

Could be just the "rivalry" that US sport is looking for ?!

Maybe Rangers & Celtic could move to the MLS ?! tongue.gif

MLS? No way! Rainjurs and Sellick play fitba' not soccer. "Soccer" is what their fans do to the missus when they lose a game.

As for the NFL it is what the SPL will soon become if the gloom and doom merchants have their way - "Nae F*cker Left". 8)

So did anything actually happen today???

No?

Ah well :D

Am I the only one getting a wee bit bored of all this pish now :whistle

I thought today was the deadline for all offers complete with their plans for managing the debt !! Obviously not then !!

Seems that there are no such thing as deadlines with Hinge and Bracket ! They just make things up as they go along .

Wonder how much they have managed to add to the running costs this week ? No signs of any major cost cutting that I can see ! :rolleyes:

Update that, just seen the BBC news. 5 offers just been announced !! ;)

Edited by theoriginalhedge

The New York investment house bid? Do me a favour. The Chicago bid? They have been chased out of town by clubs down South - forget them too. The Asian businessman putting together a 'foreign consortium'? More chance of Mr Custard the clown taking over. Brian Kennedy? Aye, right... That leaves the Blue Knights, featuring Ticketus. I refer the forum to my posts from a few pages ago...

Haudit and Daudit invited bids - The bid featuring Ticketus seems the only credible bid on the table. So, Haudit and Daudit will now be giving serious consideration to a bid featuring Ticketus, while simultaneously taking them to court to get the 24 million deal declared null and void.

Confused? You will be. I have a vision of Haudit phoning Ticketus and saying "your bid looks the best, let's talk some more', while across the desk, Daudit is making 'pass the phone to me before you hang up' gestures. Haudit ties up a meeting with Ticketus & Co, passes the phone to Daudit, who says "see you in court... cnuts!"

Very, very confusing.

The New York investment house bid? Do me a favour. The Chicago bid? They have been chased out of town by clubs down South - forget them too. The Asian businessman putting together a 'foreign consortium'? More chance of Mr Custard the clown taking over. Brian Kennedy? Aye, right... That leaves the Blue Knights, featuring Ticketus. I refer the forum to my posts from a few pages ago...

Haudit and Daudit invited bids - The bid featuring Ticketus seems the only credible bid on the table. So, Haudit and Daudit will now be giving serious consideration to a bid featuring Ticketus, while simultaneously taking them to court to get the 24 million deal declared null and void.

Confused? You will be. I have a vision of Haudit phoning Ticketus and saying "your bid looks the best, let's talk some more', while across the desk, Daudit is making 'pass the phone to me before you hang up' gestures. Haudit ties up a meeting with Ticketus & Co, passes the phone to Daudit, who says "see you in court... cnuts!"

Very, very confusing.

Wouldn't worry you will still be discussing the bids next friday :)