Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Before you make a tit of yourself again, Tedi, I should warn you - I don't think Claymores will be your friend either. Still, you never know. Set phasers to "charisma", and off ye go....

I've accepted Tedi - so yer wrong - he is another jeckyll no8 - I detest both of their Hyde personalities but can cope - how's you Killie - rubbing hands in glee to laff at the big countdown which ires Rangers fans from old or newco pursuasion.............................54,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,53,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,52,,,,,,,,,,,,,00000

Edited by Claymores

I've accepted Tedi - so yer wrong - he is another jeckyll no8 - I detest both of their Hyde personalities but can cope - how's you Killie - rubbing hands in glee to laff at the big countdown which ires Rangers fans from old or newco pursuasion.............................54,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,53,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,52,,,,,,,,,,,,,52.........................

You're totally correct with No.8 - I put up with his dark side because he's often got decent points to make (and obviously skin like a rhino), but Tedi hasn't offered much more than standard whataboutery, deflection and conspiracy theories in his five weeks or so commenting on this seven month story.

As for the title stripping, I do have a dream scenario -

"You lot are as big a set of cheating lying b*****ds as I ever saw. Those titles? Gone. See ya, and don't let the door, etc."

"Oh, and celtic? You're no' gettin' them. Oot!" biggrin.gif

Claymores is good lad, sure he hates Rangers but at least we can have a discussion about hating Rangers :)

Sorry Rose but I have to watch what I am saying to you, you might go off and do something daft, wouldn't want that on my conscience pal

Thereby proving yesterday's point about your attention span.......laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Claymores is good lad, sure he hates Rangers but at least we can have a discussion about hating Rangers :)

Sorry Rose but I have to watch what I am saying to you, you might go off and do something daft, wouldn't want that on my conscience pal, I have not added you to my yahoo list yet, so there is still hope

Oh fook - Tedi is just trying to "outnice" me into not being able to come on and say I effing hate the currants!!!! Laff boys - now I gotta watch Celeb Big Brother with my partner - she's so excited!

The lengths you will go to avoid buying a round. It must be true what they say about Fifers ;)

FFS - I saw the wee bar and said "let's go in, we'll be OK", we had 2 16 year olds with us whin Black/Gold who were nervous of weegie Orcs so the wee bar you directed us to was a no go.You admitted Uweren't even there bastward!

Forget Kudos. NOBODY should be bullied away from this site or any other site for that matter. I have defended Seamus in the past who was bullied away from the place...OK He didn't do himself any favours but didn't deserve to be treated the way he was!

As for the sniper thread...Did you read what your own supporters on KDS thought about it? I am sure there are supporters of other clubs who have absolutely no idea the signifigance of that sign but i know it was in poor taste and i simply refuse to believe the editor of the celtic view had no idea that sign was used in South Armagh to celebrate a murderer of British Soldiers. I take it you are claiming they had no idea that sign was used by the PIRA? I take it you are claiming it is just a coincedence they used it for the Derry Pele?

So what next?

everybody saying that an Asda is going to be built on top of Ibrox is in bad taste after that utter shit of a human Asda Billy torched himself last week?

Get a grip.

You're totally correct with No.8 - I put up with his dark side because he's often got decent points to make (and obviously skin like a rhino), but Tedi hasn't offered much more than standard whataboutery, deflection and conspiracy theories in his five weeks or so commenting on this seven month story.

As for the title stripping, I do have a dream scenario -

"You lot are as big a set of cheating lying b*****ds as I ever saw. Those titles? Gone. See ya, and don't let the door, etc."

Don't get too wound up with it killie - far from me to be to defend a Cevco, Tedi just goes extreme when others go too far.

The problem I have with the big thread now is that it is no longer logical, based on fact, whatever.

It is tic fans vs rangers vs cevco vs piss. The thread is now regularly blown by obvious wind-up merchants rather than those who could hold a debate

The problem I have with the big thread now is that it is no longer logical, based on fact, whatever.

It is tic fans vs rangers vs cevco vs piss. The thread is now regularly blown by obvious wind-up merchants rather than those who could hold a debate

Says the man with the signature 'you're no' Rangers anymore'

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/football/third/table/

Who's that sittin 3rd in the 3rd?

Crikey!

I do believe it's Rangers.

This team plays at Ibrox, wears the same strip.

What's the old saying?

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck............wink.gif

Don't get too wound up with it killie - far from me to be to defend a Cevco, Tedi just goes extreme when others go too far.

Nail, head, hit. I miss the good old days, mate. Proper discussion about current (no pun) events with posters who didn't eat crayons. I suppose once things get moving again, it'll improve somewhat, but I fear the Summer of Sevco is fading to a fond memory. I still enjoy tying the poor inadequates' heads in knots, mind. biggrin.gif

Aye plenty of the messy stuff to come once they start rattling around a few computer files. I agree it is being hijacked by the tit for tat ugly sisters banter.

I guess it was bound to happen given they need each other and they need their fix of sectarian nonsense.

I guess again it is up to the Diddy club supporters to keep the debate going even if it is just to see Bendy and Tedi deny any wrong doing by the soon to be liquidated club and they will finally have to pin their hopes on the look- a -likies.

Says the man with the signature 'you're no' Rangers anymore'

http://www.scottishf...ll/third/table/

Who's that sittin 3rd in the 3rd?

Crikey!

I do believe it's Rangers.

This team plays at Ibrox, wears the same strip.

What's the old saying?

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck............wink.gif

Crikey, that'll be Airdrieonians at new Broomfield then?