Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye plenty of the messy stuff to come once they start rattling around a few computer files. I agree it is being hijacked by the tit for tat ugly sisters banter.

I guess it was bound to happen given they need each other and they need their fix of sectarian nonsense.

I've seen 'banter' by the 'ugly sisters' as you say.

I have yet to see anything of a sectarian nature from either side in the month or so I've used this site.

Are you sure?

Just for the record and so there is absolutely no mistake about this. I stopped posting in the Rangers and Celtic Forum after a poster who lives locally threatened 'to do my son in'...I was actually defending 2 celtic posters who were going to leave the site after the lies this poster had spread about them. I stupidly emailed this other poster and from that he found out my name..The big brave ass wipe found out who i was and thought better than to approach me but gave me details that left me in no doubt he knew my son and lived very close to him...practically the next street.

What makes this even more sickening is Henrick knows this full well this is the case as it has been mentioned before. I am only answering now as i don't read posts by Henrick and only saw it through Dhenbhoy quoting him

Why would that stop you posting on the OF forum, yet the cup forums, the SPL forum, and every other forum on the site is fine? Shouldn't you have left P&B entirely in that case? I don't recall you doing so, or could said fruitcake, a Rangers fan iirc, only get to you on the OF forum for some magical reason? Could some kind soul quote this so the utter fucking fantasist can see it please?

Ta :)

Why would that stop you posting on the OF forum, yet the cup forums, the SPL forum, and every other forum on the site is fine? Shouldn't you have left P&B entirely in that case? I don't recall you doing so, or could said fruitcake, a Rangers fan iirc, only get to you on the OF forum for some magical reason? Could some kind soul quote this so the utter fucking fantasist can see it please?

Ta :)

Happy to oblige HT.

Fooked! gone - there are 53 side contracts gone by BBC - what the fook was Souness doing when not even geting enployed but £80k EBT?

Hopefully this was not the same time as we sold Boumsong to Newcastle for £8.5 million profit...Now that would look a little dodgy ;)

I'd say that most bears on here have handled our current situation with our usual brand of good old fashioned dry humour"

LUVS it pal - we can win in the 3rd Division and who cares is the Champions League. Veltic don't have the super exotic friendly tie vs Kelty Hearts

I'd say that most bears on here have handled our current situation with our usual brand of good old fashioned dry humour"

LUVS it pal - we can win in the 3rd Division and who cares is the Champions League. Veltic don't have the super exotic friendly tie vs Kelty Hearts

Has Big Brother driven you to drink??

How to make an arse of a quote in one easy lesson from my good friend Obadiah.

There's been a lot of chat amongst my mates that players are only signing for The Rangers because league reconstruction is a 'done deal'.

If this were the case, what would the reaction from the other clubs be? The fans have shown that if they make themselves their opinions count, so what would happen? Break off into their own league??