Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thats because you're clueless but in a Tim nice but dim way.

Must be tough having someone so clueless owning you all the time. :(

Any ideas why he stopped posting other than sheer embarrassment? Just in one part of the forum mind. Not all the rest of them.

There's been a lot of chat amongst my mates that players are only signing for The Rangers because league reconstruction is a 'done deal'.

If this were the case, what would the reaction from the other clubs be? The fans have shown that if they make themselves their opinions count, so what would happen? Break off into their own league??

Are your mates well connected in the upper echelons of Scottish football?

I suspect that wee Jum Spence along with fat Boab and soapy Soutar will lead a popular uprising and shoot Neil Doncaster with his trusty catty and the glory days of the new firm will be back.

Shit i've just spilled my glass of wine :angry:

Must be tough having someone so clueless owning you all the time. :(

Any ideas why he stopped posting other than sheer embarrassment? Just in one part of the forum mind. Not all the rest of them.

Henry what the F**k are you on about now?

Oh sorry, I thought you'd actually read the page before jumping in with a comment. Obviously you hadn't. Thanks for your input any way though. Pointless as it was. :(

No, i start at the end of the thread and work backwards. A habit i've got.

Take it as constructive criticism, might make you feel a bit better.

There's been a lot of chat amongst my mates that players are only signing for The Rangers because league reconstruction is a 'done deal'.

If this were the case, what would the reaction from the other clubs be? The fans have shown that if they make themselves their opinions count, so what would happen? Break off into their own league??

cervoMedia for this pish

I've seen 'banter' by the 'ugly sisters' as you say.

I have yet to see anything of a sectarian nature from either side in the month or so I've used this site.

Are you sure?

It not me it is a minut minority who will get fed up and will eventually go away, we've heard it for years, by following those clubs you give credence to all that those two institutions have harboured throughout their history, in the case of your new club this is a continuation of that tainted exercise , whether the guys on here do that or not. Both clubs have used the political instability in another country/ part of the UK to profiteer. When your knew Chairman used that phrase he knew he would have all the old Rangers support following into line .

The problem with both sets of supporters is they have believed this crap spouted by their leadership and the only thing being covered up is their own clubs inadequacies. Don't believe me fine watch your old club get dissolved over the next few months/years while sitting through the indignation of all the diddy club supporters call you cheats, zombies, tribute act, Sevco, The Rangers 2012, the clone rangers, the no titles and no honours but remember that is not a punishment that is a consequence of your own who sat on their hands and kept their mouths closed while Murray then Whyte dismantled your club , the very people you are defending.

No doubt Charles Green will be pretty confident of securing a few quid from you all, when was the last time someone asked him about those investors or the deeds no you are focused on an incident only doing the rounds of your own forums says it all.

No8 could you please the answer the man .. thanks

Given that you brought the subject up .. the only decent thing to do .. (maybe unblock him until you sort this out)

He won't mate. Been here before with him. He doesn't get accused of having 2 personalities on here for nothing. :)

RANGERS have confirmed they have appointed a firm to explore options for a share issue.

The club have deployed London-based (Edinburgh offices) Cenkos Securities to "assist with plans to raise additional capital". (beg for more money, even though Green hasn't put in a penny of his own.)

Chief executive Charles Green said: "From the day the consortium I led became owners of Rangers we (I) have repeatedly stated our (my) intention to raise additional capital (fleece more money) for the club (me) and would explore all avenues,(am getting desperate) which may or may not include a stock market listing. (probably not though.)

"We are (I am) pleased to announce that we (I) have now appointed Cenkos Securities to assist with our (my) plans.

"We are still in the preliminary stages of this process and will make further announcements once the club has been able to consider its plans in further detail." (I'm still making it up as I go along and will let you hear more hairbrained schemes to screw every last penny out of those idiots, sorry fans, when the club has been able to consider how fucked it is.)

Green's company bought the assets and business of the original Rangers for £5.5million when the administration-hit club was consigned to liquidation in June.

Green has been seeking investment (thought he had 20 investors?) and has long stated he would give supporters the opportunity to purchase a major stake in the club. (coz if they don't he'll claim THEY killed the club.)

I think that's Charles Green's latest sermon sorted with the bullshit meter switched on. biggrin.gif

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Ach well I tried .. :D

Tell your green n grey pal he is quite correct we have been here before.I hadn't put him on ignore at that time and he actually agreed with me Re. the reason i stopped posting there. He really has taken this quite badly. Maybe if he hadn't been such a twat over the last month or so i wouldn't have put him on ignore. I got sick fed up with him ruining every single thread on the 3rd division forum.

I don't post there now as it is nothing more than tit for tat and i have seen where that can end up.

Div knows the poster in question and the fact he lives local...That would be local to Div as well. I mentioned it to him at the time so he can back it up if anybody is that interested. :rolleyes:

Now you can stop quoting him

What is this "The Rangers", Have Rangers Newco changed their name ?

We have so many names on here it really is hard to keep up. You are best just looking up the SFA or SFL website for confirmation of the name.