Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So No8, you had no reason not to post in the OF forum save for embarrassment , yet felt fine about posting in other forums on this site just like I said then? Good. :)

By the way, me apparently "agreeing" with you would indicate we had a positive dialogue would it not? Then you decided to put me on ignore? See what I mean about the 2 personalities? :lol:

Edited by Henrik's tongue

So No8, you had no reason not to post in the OF forum save for embarrassment , yet felt fine about posting in other forums on this site just like I said then? Good. :)

By the way, me apparently "agreeing" with you would indicate we had a positive dialogue would it not? Then you decided to put me on ignore? See what I mean about the 2 personalities? :lol:

Acht! yer being a bit harsh there HT!

It was bang out of order what that roaster was up to. Making threats like that was a tad sinister. Anyway! As I recall 8's reasons for shooting the craw were more...

174262_82cd3418.jpg

.......Than Psycopath!

laugh.gif

I explained earlier to Dhens...i think...that i am in no way embarrassed. I stand by it 100%...you only have to look at the link to KDS to see i am not alone in realising that was in poor taste...at best.

I have also explained why i put you on ignore...Your constant trolling of the 3rd division forum is tedious beyond belief. I am sure we have had a few positive conversations in the past.

I remember it was during a conversation with Thistle Do Nicely that you agreed what had happened was out of order. At the end of the day i was too trusting and didn't realise he could get so much information from my email..that coupled with the fact he literally lives around the corner did not help matters....Once bitten and all that.

Acht! yer being a bit harsh there HT!

It was bang out of order what that roaster was up to. Making threats like that was a tad sinister. Anyway! As I recall 8's reasons for shooting the craw were more...

174262_82cd3418.jpg

.......Than Psycopath!

laugh.gif

My point exactly :lol:

Not denying the threats happened, just Harvey Dent here saying that's why he stopped posting in the forum.

Where you been any way?

I explained earlier to Dhens...i think...that i am in no way embarrassed. I stand by it 100%...you only have to look at the link to KDS to see i am not alone in realising that was in poor taste...at best.

I have also explained why i put you on ignore...Your constant trolling of the 3rd division forum is tedious beyond belief. I am sure we have had a few positive conversations in the past.

I remember it was during a conversation with Thistle Do Nicely that you agreed what had happened was out of order. At the end of the day i was too trusting and didn't realise he could get so much information from my email..that coupled with the fact he literally lives around the corner did not help matters....Once bitten and all that.

Mate, I did agree he was a fucking fruitcake, not disputing that. I also agree you did the right thing by reporting him etc. You just seemed to stop posting in there not long after that Celtic View thread is all.

Now let's be friends again. I like nice No8 :wub:

Edited by Henrik's tongue

I got carted off because of all that uncontrollable knicker wetting giggling I done in the close season!

wink.gif

It's even better now tbh. They're all as triumphalistic as ever and apparentlly we're all "only here to see the ranjurs".

Myself in particular it would seem.

Regards,

Henrik's Troll ;)

Says the man with the signature 'you're no' Rangers anymore'

http://www.scottishf...ll/third/table/

Who's that sittin 3rd in the 3rd?

Crikey!

I do believe it's Rangers.

This team plays at Ibrox, wears the same strip.

What's the old saying?

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck............wink.gif

If it smells like shite on yer shoes it probably is - the mighty Cevco

To clarify, it is on my ID as what we sang when getting humped @ ibroke.......................I'm gonna change it to "where's yer titles gone, where's yer titles gone - FAR, FAR AWAY

the former Rangers are nobodies - East Fife hold 3league cups and 1 Scottish - "we've got more cups than you" we sang at Ibroke

Edited by Claymores

I feel like Cupid now ..... Oh go on No8 ... kiss n make up .. it's better than :guns:bounce3

I'm getting a fuzzy warm glow ... :wub:

:cheers:guinness

Oh and don't forget to invite me to the wedding .... :whistle

I have every intention of taking him off ignore...as soon as he and fcking Magee stop ruining every Rangers thread in the 3rd division forum.

As for kiss n make up....Nah....He's still a w**k ;)

I have every intention of taking him off ignore...as soon as he and fcking Magee stop ruining every Rangers thread in the 3rd division forum.

As for kiss n make up....Nah....He's still a w**k ;)

Hands up, I was guilty of the post in every thread thing for a few days too, it's pointless, there are Sevconians like you who are more than happy to debate the issue, there are those who want it to go away, there are a group who have just walked away and there are those who deep down know the truth. There's no point in hijacking other threads there are plenty to raise issues in already.

To clarify, it is on my ID as what we sang when getting humped @ ibroke.......................I'm gonna change it to "where's yer titles gone, where's yer titles gone - FAR, FAR AWAY

the former Rangers are nobodies - East Fife hold 3league cups and 1 Scottish - "we've got more cups than you" we sang at Ibroke

You Fifers are so cutting, i was in tears when you lot sang that :(

No need to get all shirty old bean.

Some people get really upset over nothing on here.

Have a wee cuppa and a bakewell tart,.

Perhaps a wee read of this week's People's Friend.

There.