Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What does this do to the football team though? Do they still get to pay full-timers £5k a week and compete in senior football?

At an immediate sort of level, 'if' Whyte leverages for his £25m+ floating charge to be repaid pronto they are fecked. Sevco are far from debtfree and can only get basic banking services from a 12 branch minnow in London remember, they wont get much of an overdraft, hence Greens drive to get cash in.

Longer term BDO can reverse the sale to Green if it was not in the creditors interest (undervalued).

At an immediate sort of level, 'if' Whyte leverages for his £25m+ floating charge to be repaid pronto they are fecked. Sevco are far from debtfree and can only get basic banking services from a 12 branch minnow in London remember, they wont get much of an overdraft, hence Greens drive to get cash in.

Longer term BDO can reverse the sale to Green if it was not in the creditors interest (undervalued).

What would be the effects of this fecking?

And why not? Means the BTC has gone against the oldco, BDO be installed in a couple of weeks, Whyte has control over Murray Park and newco is going to be as dead as the oldco very very soon :)

Well worth a w ank or two.

Going to post the part which shows this?

Saves me from going through it all.

:D nah, I provided the link, have a swatch yourself. And be ashamed, very ashamed at the admitted figure of £94m owed to the HMRC. You should be.

About time at least 1 of your mob actually looked at these things instead of the usual ''WATP, nothing to see here, in Green we trust'' pish.

:D nah, I provided the link, have a swatch yourself. And be ashamed, very ashamed at the admitted figure of £94m owed to the HMRC. You should be.

About time at least 1 of your mob actually looked at these things instead of the usual ''WATP, nothing to see here, in Green we trust'' pish.

You try to be nice and get it thrown back in your face.

I'm sorry, this can't be too big of a deal, the fine users of rangers media are not bothering with it much at all...

Non story I say...

Far far from it, they have deflected this all along and now it has no imprtance to them.

To quote the great Animal House, ''Wormer dropped the Big One''.............

Yes, yes, yes, fucking yasss!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif £134M to be paid back to the creditors you think you can tax dodge for a good while? Think again laugh.giflaugh.gif

Christmas celebrations may well be starting early all over Scotland for the huge vast majority of Scottish people when those tax dodging bigoted sectarian cheats get kicked out of Scottish football forever. The huge vast majority of Scottish people know that the tax dodging cheating sectarian bigots deserve no less. dry.gif

402176_261314673933051_183810361683483_806313_793395102_n.jpg

Yes, and a 12-branch minnow that's just lost it's chairman. I don't think everything's rosy on that front either, although they do promise to give your dog a bowl of water while you're making a deposit (that almost made me transfer from my bank of thirty years right therebiggrin.gif).

In a time when all the Big Boys of finance are coming under increasing scrutiny and being held to account for years of shady dealing, that Sevco have been driven to deal with some fringe-dwelling start-up (est 2010) should (but undoubtedly won't) set alarm bells ringing in every orc's skull.

They got fucked last time because (S)DM was playing three-card monte with "respected" institutions. The MBB sent them spinning off into a completely different game, swimming with some proper dodgy sharks. Charlie Boy is continuing this method - how long before the scales fall from the eyes of the ibrox faithful?

Yes, and a 12-branch minnow that's just lost it's chairman. I don't think everything's rosy on that front either, although they do promise to give your dog a bowl of water while you're making a deposit (that almost made me transfer from my bank of thirty years right there :D).

In a time when all the Big Boys of finance are coming under increasing scrutiny and being held to account for years of shady dealing, that Sevco have been driven to deal with some fringe-dwelling start-up (est 2010) should (but undoubtedly won't) set alarm bells ringing in every orc's skull.

They got fucked last time because (S)DM was playing three-card monte with "respected" institutions. The MBB sent them spinning off into a completely different game, swimming with some proper dodgy sharks. Charlie Boy is continuing this method - how long before the scales fall from the eyes of the ibrox faithful?

Don't know if you caught the World Footy Phone-in on 5Live or not, but interestingly there was a bit on Columbian clubs that won titles with drug money. One is testing the waters about voluntarily giving up a couple it won and the other two cartel clubs aren't having any of it. Edit for - they couldn't get banking facillities and this is one way of trying to get them back.

Wouldn't it have been nice if Rangers had said ''take them, for the good of the Game take them. They were tainted and we don't want them''. :D

Edited by wunfellaff

I would have thought you'd have SOME interest in what was happening to your beloved "institution". No? Nice professional document, with facts and shit - handy for your ability to debate with posters who disagree with you? Not interested? Ah well, I suppose you are the peepil. It'll all be fine and they celtic fans and diddy haters will just have to continue to be targets of your unfounded statements for a bit longer, until ra gers are back at the top - except they don't want to play in the SPL any more do they?