Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm not that poster Bensta

I would think though that with your history of spending your way into trouble it must be of concern. Remember when Fergus came in spent what he could afford and eventually delivered the championship. You guys need to forget about us, we're miles in front of you now and wait for years before you'll get back

Says the guy posting on the Rangers forum, i see no irony there.

Says the guy posting on the Rangers forum, i see no irony there.

................and you wouldn't swap places? laugh.gif

Bensta, all those times when I was in the Jungle, then as a season ticket holder in the North Stand, this is payback time. However I'd rather go through that than have what's happened to you lot.

Also comparing crowd attendances, you must admit reeks of desperation?

Aye 20 year treasurer at Ibrox Campbell Ogilvie wants to get to the bottom of what went on at Ibrox during his 20 years as club treasurer

You might be interested in this piece as quoted by Ogilvie !

“I’d like to see what the outcome is first of all. You’ve got to remember at the time, when these were operated, they were perfectly legal, if operated correctly. :o

Now surely someone of his position within the club would definitely have known that these EBT loans were being abused as bonuses as he fucking received them :blink: was he told "Aye Camps just pay back when you can be arsed" as an excuse ?.I know a few Rangers fans want justice supposedly against the SFA ! but what if Ogilvie is the first to topple ?.Now Campbell wants to play peacemaker for the SFA between Rangers ?.

Source ! and you have to remember it's Ogilvies words Campbellcide

................and you wouldn't swap places? laugh.gif

Bensta, all those times when I was in the Jungle, then as a season ticket holder in the North Stand, this is payback time. However I'd rather go through that than have what's happened to you lot.

Also comparing crowd attendances, you must admit reeks of desperation?

Hell will freeze over first .org before that will happen.

Remind me who started the old attendance debate then about turned when the expected fall in attendances never happened?

Well the juicy tax case is on it's way this October, blimey, £94M in tax...they are capout.
Can't wait for HMRC knocking at the door of deadco, and EBT brown envelopes will be shitting out their arse, and kill them once and for all by the taxman.

I didn't think this poster could get any better, wilder, mentaller. I was wrong.

laugh.gif

I was over on ragers media there for my usual giggle :) and stumbled on these 2 wee beauties :lol:

Even the bears over there agree the EBT's were payments and not loans :huh:

post-39453-0-29729700-1349233229_thumb.j

And this chappy claims SPL conspiracy because they are being liquidated :o

post-39453-0-46699700-1349233316_thumb.j

I like ragers media their funny

tumblr_lv1rrqWKch1ql141xo1_500.gif

That thread says it all really.

Tedi and his cronies here posting links to media outlets supposedly showing a continuation but in reality the letterbox boarding budgets had all been used up. Looks like the media have released the cash kept in their emergency war coverage budgets,

Bennet is a believable poster.

Your a diddy clubber with a monumental chip on your shoulder.

That is why.

Its nonsense like this that removes the 5% credibility you may have actually had in the first place. You also forgot to add plastics and diddies, what are they like?

Quick question, if CW is declared bankrupt in Inverness today (doubt he will), what bearing would that have on his companies and alleged floating charges?

His creditors would have a claim on all of his assets. I hear poundland are considering getting a foot in in the race to acquire Ibrox.

I would seriously like Div to do some heavy duty "gardening" and weed out any post on this thread that doesn't directly discuss the Liquidation/Admin/Tax/EBT case and outcomes.

The chuckle brothers have, either intentionally or inadvertently, cluttered up a genuinely serious and insightful thread on one of Scottish Footballs' most serious and harrowing chapters.

Slightly disappointed that some very sensible and diligent posters here have fallen for the schoolboy slagging and finger pointing that has been evident here whilst the powers that be go through the required procedures to bring about the next chapter in the sorry tale.

Patience people, justice takes time because it has to be done properly....

Div ????? How about it ? Chuck the weeds into the Celtic/Rangers thread ?

Pretty please. cool.gif

I would seriously like Div to do some heavy duty "gardening" and weed out any post on this thread that doesn't directly discuss the Liquidation/Admin/Tax/EBT case and outcomes.

The chuckle brothers have, either intentionally or inadvertently, cluttered up a genuinely serious and insightful thread on one of Scottish Footballs' most serious and harrowing chapters.

Slightly disappointed that some very sensible and diligent posters here have fallen for the schoolboy slagging and finger pointing that has been evident here whilst the powers that be go through the required procedures to bring about the next chapter in the sorry tale.

Pretty please. cool.gif

Lighten up man, this is the lull before the storm. Go through the thread we have been through many. Nothing of any real note happening means the Sevconians find their voices and we can chortle at their lack of comprehension. Everyone gains.

Pretty please. cool.gif

I second this. The thread could do with a serious clean up, a deletion of all posts that contain nothing on topic would be good . It would be better if the culprits were man enough to go back through the thread and do it themselves though. unsure.gif I do understand that not all on here are real men right enough and it may be difficult for them to behave manly. ph34r.gif

Lighten up man, this is the lull before the storm. Go through the thread we have been through many. Nothing of any real note happening means the Sevconians find their voices and we can chortle at their lack of comprehension. Everyone gains.

Don't get me wrong 'Sailor', I have chortled aplenty at the pathetic ramblings of the keyboard kindergarten crew (whilst being careful not to get drawn in to their idiocy and wind-up )....... however, you must agree, it does dilute the threads' value when you have to wade through so much of the pre-pubescent pish to try and find something of relevance and substance.

I am indeed a patient man Sailor, I do know there will be much to talk about very soon.... which is why I would like Div to weed out the posts that have feck all to do with the subject matter.

It's all about quality wink.gif