Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What spending spree would this be? Any chance you could show us all? I've went to 2004/05 season until 2007/08,you quoted 2005,Rangers made a transfer profit off £1.375 that season.

A transfer profit you say !

shifty.gif

So do you know the wage bill and running costs total ? was that a profit ?

The debt was coming down in the PLG era, but it started to climb back up again when Walter came back. No doubt this was some kind of sending off present for him by Minty. The succulent lamb brigade lapped it up in predictable fashion completely ignored the fact that he vastly outspent Celtic during his 3IAR.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Well, that's about it for me. The biggest day for debate for weeks, and I was looking forward to it. And what happened? A load of deflection from Bennett, some poorly worked argument from Tedi, and the usual random words from Bendarroch.

I remember when rangers had a team - and more to the point , they had supporters.Where are they? I know bearwithme has been hanging round the D3 forum. The Amigos have had their arses spanked. But why? Where is Kincardine?Where are the NO.8's ? Where is the rangers backlash when finally something breaks on this story and is so obviously monumental in the impact it could have?

Well, that's about it for me. The biggest day for debate for weeks, and I was looking forward to it. And what happened? A load of deflection from Bennett, some poorly worked argument from Tedi, and the usual random words from Bendarroch.

I remember when rangers had a team - and more to the point , they had supporters.Where are they? I know bearwithme has been hanging round the D3 forum. The Amigos have had their arses spanked. But why? Where is Kincardine?Where are the NO.8's ? Where is the rangers backlash when finally something breaks on this story and is so obviously monumental in the impact it could have?

No8's Mr Hyde side will be due up soon after Whyte off the radar appeared :lol:

No8's Mr Hyde side will be due up soon after Whyte off the radar appeared :lol:

Nah,f**k it. They're not playing. I enjoyed the Sevconians when they had hope, but now they're scared,and don't want to talk. There's a chill across P&B, and especially this thread. I liike to debate, argue and reason. But my playthings have gone, and I am a wee bit miffed.

Bennett, put the knife down - you've spent months projecting your fantasies onto me without addressing your own problems. Was Mother not supportive? Did you carry out what you wanted me to do? Do you have abandonment issues? Are you still trying to gain Mother's approval?Would it be so fucking hard to be gay without defining yourself as such?

Does any of the above have the first fucking thing to do with a football forum?

Tedi, you're next. Bennett. I'll say it. Why do you seek his approval so abjectly? Why do you give him approval for posting, rather than for worthwhile posting? Are you suppressing something? Does Bennett represent a dominant male missing in your life? I'm not right fussed if he does, or not. This is a football forum. But you may wish to look at your history on this forum. Were I Bennett and you a young female poster, I would have made you feel cheap by August Bank Holiday.

And Bendarroch? Stop eating the crayons. Shheeez.... how many times.,..

ETA: The weird thing is,the Amigos think that they are the last bastions of truth and righteousness, They can't see the years of therapists' bills coming their way.

Us diddies? we'll carry on following our shit wee teams forever. Because we're shit, too. Never wanted to be special . Never have been special. Never will be special.

And if we ever do get to be special? It's not because of the team we support. It's because of what we are,not because of some stupid cult. Again, f**k 'em.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Okay I watced that aleady I thought that was the edited version because there is obviouslt stuff cut out ....

The 33 min version is on the website and its been posted a few times last night, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-19975957 should see you ok :)

Someone on KDS has put up this re the Hero........

14bs5qv.jpg

The Japanese have a superstition relating to the whites of the eye called Sanpaku.

Note number 5.

tumblr_m0ajnnEk7j1qa7scyo1_500.jpg

:lol:

Nah,f**k it. They're not playing. I enjoyed the Sevconians when they had hope, but now they're scared,and don't want to talk. There's a chill across P&B, and especially this thread. I liike to debate, argue and reason. But my playthings have gone, and I am a wee bit miffed.

Bennett, put the knife down - you've spent months projecting your fantasies onto me without addressing your own problems. Was Mother not supportive? Did you carry out what you wanted me to do? Do you have abandonment issues? Are you still trying to gain Mother's approval?Would it be so fucking hard to be gay without defining yourself as such?

Tedi, you're next. Bennett. I'll say it. Why do you seek his approval so abjectly? Why do you give him approval for posting, rather than for worthwhile posting? Are you suppressing something? Does Bennett represent a dominant male missing in your life? I'm not right fussed if he does, or not. This is a football forum. But you may wish to look at your history on this forum. Were I Bennett and you a young female poster, I would have made you feel cheap by August Bank Holiday.

ETA: The weird thing is,the Amigos think that they are the last bastions of truth and righteousness, They can't see the years of therapists' bills coming their way.

Us diddies? we'll carry on following our shit wee teams forever. Because we're shit, too. Never wanted to be special . Never have been special. Never will be special.

And if we ever do get to be special? It's not because of the team we support. It's because of what we are,not because of some stupid cult. Again, f**k 'em.

I miss them too mate. They'll be back. They wont address Sevco's plight though, they will attack this post and try to steer the conversation to that. Do not rise to it stay on course they're skilled practitioners in the art of deflection.

Do not engage them unless they are actually discussing the subject of the thread.

The 33 min version is on the website and its been posted a few times last night, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-19975957 should see you ok :)

Someone on KDS has put up this re the Hero........

14bs5qv.jpg

The Japanese have a superstition relating to the whites of the eye called Sanpaku.

Note number 5.

tumblr_m0ajnnEk7j1qa7scyo1_500.jpg

If that chart was to be correct, I'm not calling the sports personality of the year a psycho, psychopaths feel for no-one but themselves and if they think they can wriggle out of trouble by dropping others in the brown stuff they will. I'd imagine there are a few.worried souls out there.

CW sounds like the biggest spiv ever. Where did he get that voice?

I find it difficult to believe that c***s like this are taken seriously by anyone. Hilarious.

I love the fact the orcs were taken in.

The voice seemed strange to me also. Like it wasn't his. Maybe he stole borrowed it.

http://www.scotzine....ans-ever-learn/

I'm sure I blamed their fans as well ... does he read P&B?

Yup, me too...

Cracking article that sums up perfectly what has been going on.

Oh and just for good measure, whilst you guys had Celts for Change, we had Save The Jags, and i'm sure many other clubs around scotland likewise have had fan groups getting together to save their club from financial peril.

i said it a few weeks ago, and i'll say it again, there must be one Rangers fan out there who sits and looks at this the way the rest of Scotland do. there is no way that EVERY Rangers fan is that arrogant, lazy and deluded!

Of a crowd on a saturday of 40k, there must be enough in that crowd to start a revolution, get up off their arses & do something to stop, or at least question what is going on here.

it is a sad sad inditement on the rangers support, that the most vocal, who have disputed the media lies and bluff and bluster coming out of ibrox are not Rangers fans themselves... but fans of every other club in scotland.

You get what you deserve. and rangers fans deserve their club to die.

Absolutely true mate I was there when that ban was announced ... STILLs I'd forgotten about that, brings back some memories .... :lol:

The local bar was open only for one hour on a Sunday lunchtime and everyone used to try to see how many bottles of Calsberg "Elephant" beer they could knock back in one hour ... it was carnage afterwards .. LOL

• Alcohol by volume (ABV)
    7,2%

Carlsberg_Elephant_Beer.jpg

Aye happy memories of the places there as well. :cheers

3.02 am and Normans posting about his favourite Rangers fans, to say he has problems is the understatement of the century.

Sort yourself out.

3.02 am and Normans posting about his favourite Rangers fans, to say he has problems is the understatement of the century.

Sort yourself out.

The morning after a night of shit and fan hitting and all bennett can do is deflect from the issue and have digs at people.

whats the point in coming onto a thread about the administration/liquidation of your club, if you are not willing to engage in discussions about it?

by the way, still denying what you and tedi said yesterday and still calling you a liar.... go on, prove me wrong, Broadfoot.

You get what you deserve. and rangers fans deserve their club to die.

I do think that is a little harsh, the Rangers fans have shown a great deal of loyalty to their club by backing them in huge numbers in the bottom tier of Scottish football.

They raised a lot of money for the RFF, had their march in the summer and various other groups have raised money too.

Yes these have turned out to be folly and aimed at the wrong people, and its great point and laugh material, but no one can compare this to any other situation.

The paranoia that has been built up has made it very hard for any Rangers fan to really try and get a grasp of the situation. It would be hugely different if it was

Saints or a smaller club as there would be no hiding place for new owners etc behind levels of paranoia. There are not enough saints supporters to whitewash over

facts with threats of this and that.

Every small clubs fans have been at the blunt and sharp end of OF supporters and have a hate of baggage that goes with each club.

IF sevco had started at the bottom rung as a new entity but with 'echoes' of Rangers and had gone about their business in a subtle and professional manner, i dont think

any other supporter would have begrudged their move back up the leagues.

That all to one side, why haven't the sensible Rangers fans been asking the important questions, or if asking why not demanding the answers more clearly than they have been getting?

Why are they paying 5 million in wages in SFL 3 ?

Why is the man in charge bleating on about european leagues when the most important thing is to steady the boat and win the respective league?

Why is there a need for a share issue for 'working capital' required when the season ticket sales should have been enough to cover a 'debt free' club

in the bottom tier for 2 seasons at least?

Why is Greene going to use this money to buy property from 'minty' Murray?

It really reeks down Govan way and there is only one group of people that can do anything about it now. (even if they are a little late after buying so many season tickets)

It has been a hugely interesting fiasco so calls of 'obsessed' are likely to be banded about again, but think for a second before you say this. Points on so many different levels have been raised by a huge cross section of supporters, surely its time for Sevco/rangers supporters to make up their own damned minds and stop following these crooks like sheep.