Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Firstly - that's absolute drivel - there are many more possible outcomes than just two wet dreams of plastics.

Secondly (and I know I asked before) who explains to you what these posts you cut and paste actually mean? And do they use pictures to help you? Or do you just bang them up and hope they might mean something you would like?

smile.gif

Anything that doesn't wash with the orcs is always placed in the Timmy wet dream department isn't it Bendarseup :P

Anything that doesn't wash with the orcs is always placed in the Timmy wet dream department isn't it Bendarseup :P

You reckon? The streams of pish posted on here are largely plastic wet-dreams. I've come to realise the diddy clubbers simply don't count - as we see the plans for Scottish fitba to extend it's abject dependency on Rangers and the plastics by demanding not one, but two sides from the Glasgow clubs.

And, of course, we know bhairnforever is a fabulous example of the diddy clubber - spends most of his time on plastic forums before posting about The Rangers.

smile.gif

You reckon? The streams of pish posted on here are largely plastic wet-dreams. I've come to realise the diddy clubbers simply don't count - as we see the plans for Scottish fitba to extend it's abject dependency on Rangers and the plastics by demanding not one, but two sides from the Glasgow clubs.

And, of course, we know bhairnforever is a fabulous example of the diddy clubber - spends most of his time on plastic forums before posting about The Rangers.

smile.gif

Bendy the fuckwit, using the term diddy clubber doesn't value your point. tongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:)

WOW ! and WOW ! again :o you actually read posts before you post your deluded pish,we can now conclude that your single celled organism that you call a brain is dysfunctional to the level it's going to do a Rangers and die when you tax it too much in the never ending search to post a decent reply :lol:

As for the 2 other clone clubs proposed ! who the feck will actually go to the games if the big team is playing and that's where the star players are ! and what about the owning 2 clubs scenario ? now try and not to tax your single working neuron too much will you :)

Valid question .. can any of the decent Bears on here answer it?

Personally I'd love to see ICT do that particular cup double ... :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Aye this baffles me too. It's not as if you get an extra point or a free goal. They have f**k all else to crow about I suppose.

Normans on the mad dog again.

And that sums it up perfectly, they expected us to be toiling and our fans to have turned their backs on the team. That never happened and now they're clutching at straws, maybe they should take a look in the mirror.

Standard insult to start with. And, of course, nothing to back up his snide defamation. Liar.

As I've suggested earlier, there's a high proportion of Orcs who will continue to follow the Tribute Act because it's all that's left of their beloved "institution" - take away their "rangers", and what's left of their lives?

Other than Dundee, victims of rangers' and the governing bodies' vacillations, which of the SPL teams would you suggest have fans who are not having the time of their lives with half of the bigotry removed from our league? Why would anyone be jealous of the Tribute Act's status in Div 3?

So you're not a tax expert and yet you know that the disgraced lawyer is accurate?

"A BLUNDERING solicitor failed to pass on thousands of pounds to the families of dead miners.

Paul McConville, 45, can now only practise under supervision and with the approval of the Law Society after a tribunal heard his misconduct denied grieving relatives compensation awards.

McConville, of Hamilton, sought out cases involving coal workers who had died or been injured through work.

But he bungled claims against the government's Coal Liabilities Unit — failing to bank cash on offer and ignoring clients' desperate pleas for information."

Imagine having the neck to cite the serial bungler as an expert - my chocolate fireguard is more credible.(1)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Fake concern over his professionalism? Who needs that then the Law Society had real concerns so profound they ruled he's incapable of working unless under supervision.

His legal knowledge should easily have covered his own responsibilities and duties. These are interdependent skills (2)- they were so shoddy he's not allowed to do his job alone.

But - the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) has much faith in the bungler and insists we should, too.

1. Can you provide proof of gaps in his legal knowledge? Do you know the extent of his legal knowledge? *

2. My job involves operational, administrative and supervisory tasks. My operational skills are probably my best point. Colleagues are stronger and weaker to a degree in various aspects of the job. To dismiss McConville's legal knowledge on the basis that his admin skills are poor is frankly stupid. On the other hand, you accept everything Bennett says as gospel, and we know how reliable that particular liar is.

I am fed up pointing out to you and your broken-brained amigos - I (and most rational people) will read and digest information from a variety of sources, and debate the possible outcomes, quite often giving weight to sources' credibility due to previous form. By this I mean by the accuracy of what a source may have said or uncovered previously.

Only one group of people on here will assess the views of respected journalists, football fans, legal professionals, tax experts, or politicians based on which football team they support - and then dismiss out of hand any opinion perceived to be "anti-rangers". Only after doing so will they attempt to understand what is going on at ibrox - and when your major news source is Charlie Boy, you're not going to be told anything that slows the flow of cash into ibrox.

*Clue - the answers are "no" and "no".

I (and most rational people) will read and digest information from a variety of sources, and debate the possible outcomes, quite often giving weight to sources' credibility due to previous form.

You do think that don't you - I'd imagine you have to.

We know you are in fact a complete pseud. I wonder if Private Eye take entries from fitba forums...

laugh.gif

The board WKR (© Dhensebhore) excuses an incompetent, bungling, disgraced lawyer and seems to think that some extra-special keyboard hammering will convince Rangers supporters that the bungler is worthy of anything more than disdain.

He's not. Neither is your much cherished IRA writer Mac Goebbels.

You do think that don't you - I'd imagine you have to.

We know you are in fact a complete pseud. I wonder if Private Eye take entries from fitba forums...

laugh.gif

The board WKR (© Dhensebhore) excuses an incompetent, bungling, disgraced lawyer and seems to think that some extra-special keyboard hammering will convince Rangers supporters that the bungler is worthy of anything more than disdain.

He's not. Neither is your much cherished IRA writer Mac Goebbels.

Ah, your favourite author. No doubt you cleave to the party line that "Downfall" is full of lies, vitriol, defamation, and anti-rangers propaganda? If so, could you explain:

1. Why the author is not, to my knowledge, facing legal action over his writings.(1)

2. Why the publisher, Frontline, is not facing legal action.(2)

3. Why the book has sold pretty damn well.(3)

1. Feel free to correct me.

2. As (1).

3. Despite some "unorthodox" methods used to try and hamper sales/intimidate honest booksellers.

And no, I haven't read this book. Have you? Have you in actual fact ever read anything by anyone your crew deem to be anti-rangers? Or do you simply condemn them out of hand?

Not being all that au fait with your parochial squabbles, why do you refer to this man as an "IRA writer"? Is he an active terrorist, or proclaimed terrorist sympathiser?

If so, will he be getting a dinner invite from Charles Green then?

1. Why the author is not, to my knowledge, facing legal action over his writings.(1)

2. Why the publisher, Frontline, is not facing legal action.(2)

3. Why the book has sold pretty damn well.(3)

1. Feel free to correct me.

2. As (1).

3. Despite some "unorthodox" methods used to try and hamper sales/intimidate honest booksellers.

Not being all that au fait with your parochial squabbles, why do you refer to this man as an "IRA writer"? Is he an active terrorist, or proclaimed terrorist sympathiser?

1. Fantasy writing rarely does.

2. See 1.

3. You have sales figures to support that claim? And I say that in acknowledgement of the fact that preaching to the converted can be lucrative.

Ah, the oh-so carefully constructed myth-building, sale generating fantasy about bookseller 'intimidation' continues. How did the police deal with the deluge of complaints? Or did they have any at all? You know - a single complaint from any seller? A single arrest? One - just one?

Or no complaints and no arrests at all.

Mac Goebbels used one of his multitude of names to write for An Plobacht - the terrorist lionising rag. He is also a co founder of another terrorist loving rag called choccy earls or something.

1. Fantasy writing rarely does.

2. See 1.

3. You have sales figures to support that claim? And I say that in acknowledgement of the fact that preaching to the converted can be lucrative.

Ah, the oh-so carefully constructed myth-building, sale generating fantasy about bookseller 'intimidation' continues. How did the police deal with the deluge of complaints? Or did they have any at all? You know - a single complaint from any seller? A single arrest? One - just one?

Or no complaints and no arrests at all.

Mac Goebbels used one of his multitude of names to write for An Plobacht - the terrorist lionising rag. He is also a co founder of another terrorist loving rag called choccy earls or something.

A minimum of eight fairly simple questions in my post, to any of which you could have defied stereotype and given a reasoned answer, be it factual or opinion. I post your reply in toto above.

Looks like I'm doing that arguing with stupid people thing again, so before you beat me down with experience, that bolded bit: are you familiar with the word "hyperbole" at all?

I won't bother you with any more facts and opinions, Bendarroch. Just keep the Amigo fire burning and sharing them greenies - I'm sure you'll be fine. Or at least, with your own kind.

How long til the governing body start title stripping this cheating club, i cant stand much more of Bendarroch, Bennett and Tedi's continual ignoring of facts, deflecting and whataboutery.

Just to keep the conversation going, can the The Rangers lads publish a list of acceptable sources that will allow them to take part in discussions?

If not, then any time a discredited timmy plastic source is quoted, hows about the berz just ignore it and dont join in the conversation? that would save a lot of needless deflection and maybe allow some folk to have a fckin conversation about the topic title? instead of it being continually railroaded by berz with agenda's?

You reckon? The streams of pish posted on here are largely plastic wet-dreams.

Probably no need to point it out, since it should be obvious to everyone, but...

It was only a few months ago that your fellow supporters repeatedly assured us at this very website, in this very thread, that the idea that Rangers were going bust was a "wet dream", and that you would be fine, history intact, still winning SPL titles and competing in Europe and so on.

Also listed as mere "wet dreams" that would never, even happen because they were just diddy fantasies - Rangers being forced to sell almost all of their half-decent players; Rangers losing their Scottish league status due to liquidation; Rangers being refused permission to leapfrog three divisions straight into the SPL; Rangers playing in the third division, amongst many others.

And yet, all these things actually did happen, even though the Rangers supporters were certain that they wouldn't.

This is a brief summary, but you get my drift. After a year of constant "Who are you going to believe, Me or your lying eyes" patter from your mob, I think the majority of posters must have spotted that most of you NRFC contributors here are totally clueless about the whole situation. Which most of you are, really.

How long til the governing body start title stripping this cheating club, i cant stand much more of Bendarroch, Bennett and Tedi's continual ignoring of facts, deflecting and whataboutery.

Just to keep the conversation going, can the The Rangers lads publish a list of acceptable sources that will allow them to take part in discussions?

If not, then any time a discredited timmy plastic source is quoted, hows about the berz just ignore it and dont join in the conversation? that would save a lot of needless deflection and maybe allow some folk to have a fckin conversation about the topic title? instead of it being continually railroaded by berz with agenda's?

That should be something to see, considering even their own fans' websites are full of the extreme views of "a small minority". biggrin.gif

No matter what happens to rangers - remember, the club which committed suicide this year, but somehow is still intact with history and tradition, but no debt, no no, that's nothing to do with us - fucknuggets like the amigos will continue their denial. To be honest, I don't think they've really got anything else in their lives, so to kill rangers, in their minds, is to obviate their reason to exist. Put simply, rangers is all these clowns have. Yet we're supposed to be jealous......laugh.gif

Probably no need to point it out, since it should be obvious to everyone, but...

It was only a few months ago that your fellow supporters repeatedly assured us at this very website, in this very thread, that the idea that Rangers were going bust was a "wet dream", and that you would be fine, history intact, still winning SPL titles and competing in Europe and so on.

Also listed as mere "wet dreams" that would never, even happen because they were just diddy fantasies - Rangers being forced to sell almost all of their half-decent players; Rangers losing their Scottish league status due to liquidation; Rangers being refused permission to leapfrog three divisions straight into the SPL; Rangers playing in the third division, amongst many others.

And yet, all these things actually did happen, even though the Rangers supporters were certain that they wouldn't.

This is a brief summary, but you get my drift. After a year of constant "Who are you going to believe, Me or your lying eyes" patter from your mob, I think the majority of posters must have spotted that most of you NRFC contributors here are totally clueless about the whole situation. Which most of you are, really.

And what the f**k would Bendarroch know about what was happening on this thread a few months ago? wink.gif

The streams of pish posted on here are largely plastic wet-dreams. I've come to realise the diddy clubbers simply don't count - as we see the plans for Scottish fitba to extend it's abject dependency on Rangers and the plastics by demanding not one, but two sides from the Glasgow clubs.

smile.gif

a-clapping.gif