Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hmmmm, that was Dindeleux, I believe, who initially fell for your slander. I had a long conversation with him by PM, and put the record straight. Again, I made NO claims of the sort on here, stating that I post on many forums, on many subjects, under many IDs.

You, Bennett, are a liar who cannot even admit to his fantasies when they are proven to be lies. Phone/other thread, etc. You make a complete c**t of yourself so often I can only think you have some weird desire for degradation.

You really need to have a word with Dindeleux, he's bringing shame on all Kilmarnock fans with his latest antics.

Normy mate, i'm all of that and more :)

Seems i've hut a raw nerve with the 'Killie' fan.

Are you saying that isn't you on the Kilmarnock forum?

As for stalking, you were bragging about stalking me just a few posts previously ;)

I never denied my presence on there as "WhiteRoseKillie", but then you failed to mention that you've already been told that's not the first time I've been registered on there. Cherrypicking againwhistling.gif

"Just a few posts previously". OK then, here we go - either

1. You'll be able to go back "just a few posts" and show us this bragging, or,

2. You've just exposed yourself, again, as a vicious, sad little liar.

Off ye go, Bennett.....

Thanks for digging it up

(1) Clearly shows that HMRC see that it was the club that was sold

(2) & (3) Clearly shows they knew that the club Rangers would continue to play Football at Ibrox

:lol: how many straws are you holding onto and is there enough ?

What would happen if Ed McBain sang "Cripple Creek Ferry"? it could imbue two of your interests into one

I'm thinking more along the lines of Rankin singing "Tonight's The Night" with Val McDermid on backing vocals - musical differences would be the least of yer worries there.....

I still haven't heard any favorites off that Canadian musical genius yet. It's ruined this thread

Don't worry, when his country of births (he is another of those Canuks that jumped ship ala Pammy, Carey etc etc) teachers get their pension fund sorted ;)

Holy Crowleys wizards robe :o , just looked at my post count on this thread ........................................................ 2051 :ph34r:

Right. Name 4 songs on Harvest or After the Gold Rush?

Southern Man, I believe in You, Needle and the Damage Done, Man Needs a Maid, Old Man......

Funnily enough, I'm not over keen on either of the title tracks - OK, but sorta like Neil's Layla or Sweet Home Alabama.....

Loving the new album, especially "Drifting Back" and "Psychedelic Pill".

At the time the EBT scheme was legal,the argument was/is whether they were being operated correctly and considering that MIH operated this scheme please tell us all what Smith and McCoist could have done to stop this scheme. They are football managers,not financial wizards FFS. If they declined or accepted it would have been their own decision,no doubt after consultation with a consultant. Others made the decision to accept,again no doubt after consultation. The company,of which Smith and McCoist were employees,operated the scheme,not Smith or McCoist.

Bit in bold Youngsy ! yes they were legal but what MIH was doing with them was not legal ! loans that you don't pay back and the side letters AKA dual contracts is proof that your club was in fact breaking the law at that time,and they ALL knew it including Walter to which this would incriminate him into defrauding the HMRC.

Walter is back there to hide the dead bodies and skeletons in the closets before the BDO start their investigations.

I still haven't heard any favorites off that Canadian musical genius yet. It's ruined this thread

Sorry for the delay - fucking about on eBay at the same time - just got some questions on my items. And no, I'm not WRK on eBaywink.gif

Anyway, I prefer Tonight's the Night as an Album, or Freedom for accessibility if anyone wants a recommendation. My most cherished stuff is a load of soundboard recordings from 1973 through to 78 - loads of repeat tracks over dozens of CDs, but you can't have too many versions of "Hurricane"wub.gif

p.s. Got "walk like a Giant" playing now...

It is me, Wunf. And the same on gamertag, to be fair. But, as a lot of people (but evidently not peepul) understand, not my only online ID, not the only forum I'm a member of, and not the only subject I talk about online. Something the peepul posting upwards of 15 times a day on average on ONE TEAM seem to find strange.

If Bennett really wanted to stalk me, he'd pick up on m,y love for Neil Young, Quality crime fiction, web design and the rest. Probably outside of his interests, mind, when there's a share issue in the offing.

But hey, f**k 'em.

***** OFF TOPIC*****

You ever read Michael Connolly, WRK? American crime writer. Does the Harry Bosch novels. Very good reads.

I can only imagine how little they want to hear about the league reconstruction plans to include Rangers - twice over.

After a spring and summer of keyboard hammering, the internet warriors wont be happy at all laugh.gif

Mind you - after all those empty promises to rally round their clubs and the abject fail to do anything of the kind, I'm certain they wont be listened to at all, either.

Our club is debt free, the crowds are amazing, top of the league and now they are re-organising the leagues so we feature more than ever.

Happy days. :)

? and what makes you think that league reconstruction will go through if there is another diddy fan revolt against propelling them cheating fuckers up the leagues as fast as possible.

Your future is at the mercy of the diddy clubs AGAIN :)

I want peace to break out on this thread and Bennet and White Rose Killie, Tedi and Dhen Bhoy to join me in singing this

and Helbhoy and Henrik's Tongue

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dVC2cszdTao

Is that a BBC concert? I've got a copy of a BBC2 concert where loads of what the brits would class as "hippies" sat all around the wee stage in their cord jackets and polo necks, looking scared shitless at the weirdo in front of them, and applauding politely at the end of every song. I seem to recall he did a piano-only version of A Man Needs A Maid, which for me always sounds better without the orchestral backing.

Yes, it's off-topic, but the man is a fucking genius. There's more talent in the first track of "Psychedelic Pill"* than there is in Robbie Williams'** entire output.

*Which is, to be fair, over 27 minutes long. But classic Neil.

** Mrs WRK's benchmark of quality.mad.gif

***** OFF TOPIC*****

You ever read Michael Connolly, WRK? American crime writer. Does the Harry Bosch novels. Very good reads.

Yep, you gotta love a hero with a name like Heironymous (spelling). Didn't get on with them first try, but I warmed to the series on revisiting them.

I want peace to break out on this thread and Bennet and White Rose Killie, Tedi and Dhen Bhoy to join me in singing this

and Helbhoy and Henrik's Tongue

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dVC2cszdTao

I'm more of a Paul Heaton man myself. :)