Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Straws in one hand and his dick in the other ... how he types fcuk knows ... :lol::lol:

FFS sake Dhen :lol: and you've placed a nasty picture of what Tedi does when he thinks he's getting the better off everyone and he is laughing in it like Peter Griffin :blink:

1352723665[/url]' post='6797950']

For it not to be working then I assume it must have already started......etc......

no, not necessarily.

Any company/business/club (I guess) would float a potential share issue/advertise a product/sell an idea etc etc, and then take note of the public's reaction to said idea/share issue/advertising campaign etc etc before actually setting the wheels in motion for the full product etc etc roll-out.

Even the Tories and Labour use the BBC websites to float their policies, then await the reaction of the public before implementation. Take the fuel escalator for example - Osbourne has held back several times instead of crucifying us all with additional fuel tax due to public opinion: It's what these guys do. Sometimes it's called market testing, I think.

Back on to my point, and on topic. I think the share issue is being received very poorly - just look at some of the comments in the BRALT - I think Green has realised it's as popular as an angry rattlesnake, has ate some humble pie, and went to the Cardigan to put his emotional weight behind the share issue in the hope that Green can continue with his exit strategy at the expense of the Faithful Rangers fans.

Just saying' like.

I was told some rather interesting info about Sevco's share issue. Came from a pretty good source.

Once the pledge period had closed they cross checked the email addresses against their current database of season ticket holders, previous shareholders and other marketing databases. This gave them a grand figure of 6,000. Now I believe, and some one can correct me if I'm wrong but the conversion rate from pledge to actually handing over cash is calculated at around 40%.

So:

6,000 x £500 = £3,000,000

@40% conversion that is the massive total of £1,200,000.

Apparently, and again I await someone more clued up on this than me but the share issue will cost around £1,000,000 to administer. You do the calculation. e5001367.gif

Now this doesn't take into account those who have pledged spending more than £500 or indeed genuine pledges from those not on a Sevco database or corporate investment but shows that the take up amongst fans is expected to be minimal.

Might explain the sudden need to get Walter on board to convince a few more of them to hand over their hard earned. Although even if all 6,000 came through that would only be £3mill.

From KDS, Sevco thread. Any thoughts on this one?

OK the cardigan has returned to Mordhor ! I personally think he is there to help keep the skeletons in the cupboards from the EBT fiasco that killed the 1872 club.

Walter fully knows about how the EBT scam was setup and knows where the trails end up with.He will be sure to be one off them.

He had an EBT account set up but didn't use it but that does not say he is a stand up guy simply because the intent was there to use one eventually.Possible future payments but the impending HMRC case against the club may have scared him off taking an EBT loan ?.

Walter is probably up to his neck by using EBT's to help sign players during his 2 tenures at Ibrox and could lead to some pretty difficult questions in court he may not want to answer :)

I was told some rather interesting info about Sevco's share issue. Came from a pretty good source.

Once the pledge period had closed they cross checked the email addresses against their current database of season ticket holders, previous shareholders and other marketing databases. This gave them a grand figure of 6,000. Now I believe, and some one can correct me if I'm wrong but the conversion rate from pledge to actually handing over cash is calculated at around 40%.

So:

6,000 x £500 = £3,000,000

@40% conversion that is the massive total of £1,200,000.

Apparently, and again I await someone more clued up on this than me but the share issue will cost around £1,000,000 to administer. You do the calculation. e5001367.gif

Now this doesn't take into account those who have pledged spending more than £500 or indeed genuine pledges from those not on a Sevco database or corporate investment but shows that the take up amongst fans is expected to be minimal.

Might explain the sudden need to get Walter on board to convince a few more of them to hand over their hard earned. Although even if all 6,000 came through that would only be £3mill.

From KDS, Sevco thread. Any thoughts on this one?

That can't be right! I am I know of several potential investors personally who are in for over 170k!

Excellent piece from corsicacharity TSFM

I think it fairly clear that, with the return of Smith to join the board of the new club, the end of the play is nigh…

To be absolutely clear, even as a non-executive director, he is still fully and legally responsible for all the goings-on down Ibrox way from now on. Non-executive just means he has no involvement in the day-to-day running of business but does monitor the executive (ie, officers). Non-executive directors’ responsibilities are generally accepted as (and are effectively codified in governance codes):

- constructively challenging and contributing to the development of strategy.

- scrutinising the performance of management in meeting agreed goals and objectives and monitoring and where necessary removing senior management, and in succession planning.

- ensuring financial information is accurate and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust and defensible.

- determining appropriate levels of remuneration of executive directors and appointing/removing senior management.

Take note messrs Greig, G Smith, et al – the “ah didnae know anything” defence doesn’t wash.

There is absolutely no institutional interest whatsoever in the IPO (do you think anyone could take Green seriously as the CEO of a plc?). Not a single football club has had a successful institutional investment and the City knows this. They learned their lesson a long time ago.

Seriously, it is not even being discussed in the City and the only hope for Green is that enough fans take up the offer which is why Smith has been “persuaded” to come in. It’s the last throw of a desperate man and it’s pretty obvious Smith knows this…

Two possible outcomes:

1. the IPO bombs and sevco go into administration and are bought out by new knights in shiny armour.

2. sevco fans take up the IPO and administration is staved off…however, I would fully expect Green to ride off into the sunset having “saved Rangers” to seek out new challenges. Share ownership will coalesce in the hands of a small group of wealthy “Rangers-minded” individuals and everyone (apart from the internet bampots) will pretend that nothing bad ever happened.

Whatever happens now, there will be a team playing out of Ibrox in blue calling themselves Rangers and laying claim to 140 years’ of history (except the bad bits of course which didn’t really happen except in some timmy conspiracy alternative parallel universe).

1352757739[/url]' post='6799706']

Yep, you gotta love a hero with a name like Heironymous (spelling). Didn't get on with them first try, but I warmed to the series on revisiting them.

There used to be a poster on P&B called heironymous Bosch (sp) - not sure if he's chucked it, got banned or phoenixed as H_B.......

Yep stay away from tic forums, they will fry your brain....ah wait that is not a problem for you

Did you read up on Tax avoidance?

Same goes for Ragers media. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Starbucks, Google and Amazon grilled over tax avoidance

It seems the taxman are after these businesses for tax avoidance.

Definition of Tax Avoidance;the minimization of tax liability by lawful methods.

Which are HMRC and the Tax Man try to stop those lawful methods of avoiding paying tax.

Tedi, d'ye know if Bennett's OK? It's just that we haven't heard from him since, oh yeah, about 21.39 when his lying shit got exposed yet again. Go on, throw him a couple of greenies and he might come out to play again. He is a reputable and honest poster, after all...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

How does it feel to be betrayed by those you place your faith in? I mean as Bennett's best buddy a rangers fan twice over, you must be able to offer some insight?

1352759340[/url]' post='6799850']

That can't be right! I am I know of several potential investors personally who are in for over 170k!

Would two of them be known a Welshman called Derys Wallace and a Saudi called Sashma fa-Therewore?

Tedi, d'ye know if Bennett's OK? It's just that we haven't heard from him since, oh yeah, about 21.39 when his lying shit got exposed yet again. Go on, throw him a couple of greenies and he might come out to play again. He is a reputable and honest poster, after all...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

How does it feel to be betrayed by those you place your faith in? I mean as Bennett's best buddy a rangers fan twice over, you must be able to offer some insight?

He'll be watching High Plains Drifter. Benny likes a good Cowboy romp. He even has his own Cowboy outfit. Namely Rangers. ;)

Excellent piece from corsicacharity TSFM

I think it fairly clear that, with the return of Smith to join the board of the new club, the end of the play is nigh…

To be absolutely clear, even as a non-executive director, he is still fully and legally responsible for all the goings-on down Ibrox way from now on. Non-executive just means he has no involvement in the day-to-day running of business but does monitor the executive (ie, officers). Non-executive directors' responsibilities are generally accepted as (and are effectively codified in governance codes):

- constructively challenging and contributing to the development of strategy.

- scrutinising the performance of management in meeting agreed goals and objectives and monitoring and where necessary removing senior management, and in succession planning.

- ensuring financial information is accurate and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust and defensible.

- determining appropriate levels of remuneration of executive directors and appointing/removing senior management.

Take note messrs Greig, G Smith, et al – the "ah didnae know anything" defence doesn't wash.

There is absolutely no institutional interest whatsoever in the IPO (do you think anyone could take Green seriously as the CEO of a plc?). Not a single football club has had a successful institutional investment and the City knows this. They learned their lesson a long time ago.

Seriously, it is not even being discussed in the City and the only hope for Green is that enough fans take up the offer which is why Smith has been "persuaded" to come in. It's the last throw of a desperate man and it's pretty obvious Smith knows this…

Two possible outcomes:

1. the IPO bombs and sevco go into administration and are bought out by new knights in shiny armour.

2. sevco fans take up the IPO and administration is staved off…however, I would fully expect Green to ride off into the sunset having "saved Rangers" to seek out new challenges. Share ownership will coalesce in the hands of a small group of wealthy "Rangers-minded" individuals and everyone (apart from the internet bampots) will pretend that nothing bad ever happened.

Whatever happens now, there will be a team playing out of Ibrox in blue calling themselves Rangers and laying claim to 140 years' of history (except the bad bits of course which didn't really happen except in some timmy conspiracy alternative parallel universe).

Do you ever post anything thats not a C&P?