Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We will celebrate it because it kinda blows the SPL`s case out of the water, why else have they kept delaying it ;)

It does nothing to show we were operating dual contracts, in fact it kinda shows we were not

Rangers have always said these were simply loans, HMRC agree

It also reduces the final liability down considerably

You have read at least some of the document, haven't you, Tedi?

Incredible, every anti Rangers fan on here said we were guilty of Tax evasion and the result of the big tax case was a formality and a damming guilty verdict

Where are the apologies?

GIRUY!!!

Exactly we swindled £150m of unpaid tax which could have pure built 50 hospitals, 100 schools, bought the army pure hunners of tanks and the navy 20 aircraft carriers. Well we've been proved right, i hope they man and apologise.

Also several club chairmen including Stewat 'big man' Gilmour accused us of cheating for years, lets hope we take legal action against these pr1cks as this was used as justircation to kick us out of the league.

No mercy.

Genuine question here to Rangers fans.

If the players are chased for large sums of money, and are unable to stump up. Will you attend any benefit match set up in order to help them through it?

Will be interesting to see how players and agents react to this, and if any further agreements or allegations come out.

Also, I expect the pro Rangers PR machine will go into overdrive telling us it's morally wrong that Rangers are no longer in the top flight. Fun and games starting on that one.

Just a quick reply to make sure you can't delete this later. wink.gif

Clue - read the fucking thing before getting carried away.

The BBC reports

Rangers Football Club wins Big Tax Case appeal

STV reporting that any bill is likely to be "substantially reduced" from the initial £46.2m assessment.

WKR Bond is displeased.

I fucking bet you are laugh.gif

Aye sure just like we were guilty of TAX evasion.....GIRUY!!

As eloquent as I'd expect.

The decision which, seemingly, pronounces your former club not guilty of tax evasion also states your former used side-letters that constituted a contractual agreement.

You can't pick and choose what bits to believe.

The BBC reports

Rangers Football Club wins Big Tax Case appeal

STV reporting that any bill is likely to be "substantially reduced" from the initial £46.2m assessment.

WKR Bond is displeased.

I fucking bet you are laugh.gif

Any thoughts on the side letters?

Comedy gold on here tonight , they are spewing

Still guilty of the nonpayment of PAYE, NIC and VAT during Whyte's time.

The SPL's case is not whether the EBT payments were legal, it's whether they were declared.

Enjoy your moment.

Still you are a new club, old Rangers liquidated last month! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Mason,they are trying very hard to justify this whole thread now as can be seen by the examples of the two posts after yours. To a man,every one of them had the plc guilty of this EBTcase. Now each and every one of them got their eye wiped.

This isn't over yet Rangers HMRC won't go down that easy and they will win the case so come HMRC gun them down!

That remains to be seen.

There is also the issue of the possible criminal investigation into the leaks of confidential information from HMRC as formally requested by Murray and MIH. Could be very embarrassing for HMRC and very uncomfortable for the leaker and the recipients of those leaks.

In the circumstances, HMRC might prefer to go quietly.

Any thoughts on the side letters?

I'd like to think the SPL will be sensible enough to realise this ruling vindicates Rangers assertion that we loaned money to individuals and they were never contracted payments.

That, after all, is what the judges have ruled. However, little of any sense has been forthcoming from the SPL for a very long time indeed.

If they don't agree and do pursue the matter, then I'm certain this will end up in court again.

That didn't go well for the SPL at the last time of asking as I'm sure you'll recall.

Genuine question here to Rangers fans.

If the players are chased for large sums of money, and are unable to stump up. Will you attend any benefit match set up in order to help them through it?

Will be interesting to see how players and agents react to this, and if any further agreements or allegations come out.

Also, I expect the pro Rangers PR machine will go into overdrive telling us it's morally wrong that Rangers are no longer in the top flight. Fun and games starting on that one.

In answer to your question re; players and a benefit match,i can't speak for others but not a chance of myself attending any benefit match for anyone. Not a chance.