Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Celtic are still to be feared Tedster, their team has potential.

Well apparently the orcs claim ra sellick are pure pish man because they couldnae win a raffle if they had the only ticket and ICT pumped them on their own turf as well as the Clone team on their own turf :)

Really 17 points dropped already, when was the last time this happened? I dont think any team with Neil Lennon as manager should be feared

You have funny way of looking at life Tedster. You'll be hoping to make the next round of the cup to draw them at the piggery then?

ETA-

I believe that any team which has the potential to beat Barcalona deserves and just a little apprehension (fear). Mind you football can throw up strange results look how Motherwell fell apart when they played Sevco.

Edited by stonedsailor

Will be quite happy if we do not play them at all for the next 2.5 years ;)

If they are not to be feared then you should be wanting to play them?

I think you're scared. It'd be a record scoreline. Another world record for New Rangers, you'd only have to ship a goal every 1.67 minutes.

Really 17 points dropped already, when was the last time this happened? I dont think any team with Neil Lennon as manager should be feared

I think you'll find that Rangers had worse starts to the season than Celtic have at the moment and that was with the help of using EBT's :lol: seasons 2005/2006 & 2006/2007 have a butchers yourself :P

post-39453-0-37019500-1353977010_thumb.j

post-39453-0-44917600-1353977024_thumb.j

Shocking :o and did these managers get the sack ? well one did and one didn't and would anyone fear a Rangers team with a worst record than Celtic at this point in the football calender back then ?

Is a fan of a team with Ally McCoist at the helm really coming out with this pish? :lol:

Lennon >>>> Spartak and Barca (W)

McCoist >>>>> Malmo and Maribor (L) :lol:

Edited by Henrik's tongue

In 5 case's i believe.

"The report talks about five cases – all former players – where Rangers were deemed not to have paid tax and national insurance. The scale of the wrongdoing was deemed minor by the majority of the panel, not the epic cheating that had been predicted."

Well my pompous friend that tax may well be due and if HMRC had accepted Murrays generous offer of £10 million they'd have had that tax plus extra.

Would that £10million be as a bribe, part of unpaid tax & NI, or hush money? ohmy.gif

Anybody heard from Charlie Boy? I thought he was supposed to be getting the share info out last week - or was it the week before?

I am seriously worried now about my mate Chuck. The £10k 'investment' I promised is still sitting here. With Christmas coming and thoughts of holidays next year I know the missus will be looking to get her claws on it.

So Chuck please hurry up. Hope there is nothing wrong at your end. huh.gif

What sort of company would give 10s of £millions in interest free loans to lads to kick a ball about a grass park while it is £700million in debt anyway ?!!! wink.gif

One that is crooked I would argue. That with complex trading relationships all owned and controlled by one person, can hide the reality of what is going on and be 'tax efficient'. Then to be able to sell one of those companies to some idiot who wouldn't carry out due diligence to know precisely what they were buying.

A great strategy, unless the bank steps in and carries out their own due diligence. ohmy.gif The result of course was it was unsellable, never mind anyone willing to pay money for it. sad.gif

In 5 cases I believe. wink.gif

Aw be fair on the poor wee halfwit It's just sinking in that the Glorious Victory didn't really improve their situation and, in fact, could help make things even more embarrassing for them. No rallying cries or future visions from Charlie Boy to cling onto, either. Bennett's backed himself into a corner, and the deflector shields are crumbling. Expect more lies, abuse and whataboutery over the coming days and weeks. If he sticks around that is.

The last couple of days Bennett's been rattling like a smackhead on his first night in chokey. His usual backup crew are no use to him - one look at a 145 page document full of big words and they shat it, going straight into "Grab the headline and ignore the rest" mode - unfortunately "the rest" makes a bit of a mockery of the headline. I'm not sure they understand "Pyrrhic" as a concept. They certainly don't understand the verdict document.

Then wee Cammy came along and reminded us of the sheer shite they gave these EBTs to, and some of the more interesting ones - did nobody tell Souness he's not allowed to be employed by two clubs at the same time? Once BDO start the recovery operation, are all those players bound by some code of Omerta to rangers, or will they drop the dead club further into the shite in order to save their money?

It looked as if £444 was the bargain of the century, but what if one or two of those ex-players hung onto their copy of the side-letters?

Yet another cracking column from big Archie MacPherson today, stuffed with his usual ripe imagery.

http://www.heraldsco...ressed.19522821

Allow me to summarise what Archie is saying here - feel free to skip this, if you don't find terrible metaphors funny, which most people don't.

The Rangers tax verdict is a flash flood that has swept away everyone except new born babies in their cradles, and the flood has swept away those who claimed to be judge, jury and executioner of David Murray more than it has swept away anyone else.

I didn't need bloggers to tell me about David Murray's highly dubious, exotic tax avoidance schemes because I was already very critical of his comparatively minor and inexpensive errors, like when he signed that big huddy Tore Andre Flo and when he built that white elephant of a training ground.

During the tax hearings, David Murray maintained a dignified silence and/or hid in an air raid shelter, because Ally McCoist is not the President of the United States of America and because Sandy Jardine is not Julius Caesar's most trusted captain making a speech in ancient Rome. This meant that boots began to kick David Murray, and the BBC was wearing the biggest boots.

I thought that the incident in which the BBC edited a clip of McCoist to make it look like he wasn't an ancient mystic with supernatural powers of foresight seemed inconsequential and indeed, I do not advance any reason to believe that it was actually significant. So why raise it?

At the crux of the BBC's booting of Rangers was their documentary, in which the BBC was the game-changing media organ probing David Murray's murky depths.

I thank the BBC for exposing Craig Whyte as a fraudster, but if the BBC had not held a legendary sword over David Murray's head, Craig Whyte would never have spontaneously incarnated in physical form.

The BBC was naughty because it told people that Rangers had made a series of very dodgy-sounding payments in a way that permitted people to think that the payments that Rangers had made were very dodgy-sounding. By presenting evidence of wrong-doing in a way that led people to think David Murray had done wrong, the BBC made people think that David Murray had done some wrong things. It was wrong of the BBC to depict David Murray's wrong-doing in this manner.

Some questions - Why were Rangers singled out for such forensic examination when other parallel schemes existed in other institutions? (Because fifty thousand Scots don't usually turn up to cheer on Starbucks, Archie).

Why did it take so long for the tribunal to come to a decision? (Because David Murray intentionally slowed the process down in an attempt to wriggle out of it, Archie)

Should we investigate HMRC? (We should investigate everyone involved, Archie).

Anyway, this judgement is actually a flash flood and it will surprise everyone who isn't surrounded by sandbags.

-------------

Now, Archie knows as well as we do that Murray dragged out the investigation as long as he could; that Rangers have admitted to and been found guilty of serial tax dodging, and he doesn't raise a single question about the factual accuracy of the Mark Daly documentaries. In fact, he praises the bits that don't relate to Sir Minty.

So the question is - what in God's name is Archie on about here?

Edited by flyingrodent

Some questions - Why were Rangers singled out for such forensic examination when other parallel schemes existed in other institutions? (Because fifty thousand Scots don't usually turn up to cheer on Starbucks, Archie).

Are you trying to say HMRC chose to chase Rangers down because they are a well supported team?

Or our club was targeted by a variety of liars because we enjoy massive support?

Which is it?