Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whose bottom ? well I did check the bottom league and your team is deffo still there like a big massive shite that got forced in reeking the place out regardless of who did it :)

This thread went off topic almost immediately after your team was shoe horned into the 3rd division and the Rangers fans came out of the dark to pollute the thread with their brand of GIRFUY.Only because they have a team called Rangers playing football at Ibrox and assumed that the SPL would self implode because there wasn't any more Rangers in it and wanted to gloat about it.

Pish, pish and more pish.

Whose bottom ? well I did check the bottom league and your team is deffo still there like a big massive shite that got forced in reeking the place out regardless of who did it :)

This thread went off topic almost immediately after your team was shoe horned into the 3rd division and the Rangers fans came out of the dark to pollute the thread with their brand of GIRFUY.Only because they have a team called Rangers playing football at Ibrox and assumed that the SPL would self implode because there wasn't any more Rangers in it and wanted to gloat about it.

Posting from the game ?

Yippee, it's one of thosemad.gif days again......

Any berrz want to comment on the "Times" story/Cenkos press release that claims Chuckie's going to raise 30 million in total?

Having had a day at work to muse on this story, it seems unlike Charlie to downplay the amount, or dodgy advertising/lies on Cenkos' behalf. But which?

:lol:

lol but your supposed team won

2-1 against ten men from the depths of D2 is nothing to be jumping up and down about - no disrespect to QotS, who by all accounts acquitted themselves well, but we should be cruising through a game like that. I mean, it took them ET and penalties to put out a D3 team in another cup this season....

Anyhoo, this Cenkos story - thoughts?

2-1 against ten men from the depths of D2 is nothing to be jumping up and down about - no disrespect to QotS, who by all accounts acquitted themselves well, but we should be cruising through a game like that. I mean, it took them ET and penalties to put out a D3 team in another cup this season....

Anyhoo, this Cenkos story - thoughts?

And not forgetting QoS pumped Rangers at Ibrox not so long ago :) that had me in stitches rolling on the floor laughing for ages.

Cenkos ? all smoke and mirrors deflecting what is really going on with the floatation IMO.

No wonder at £12 a ticket, who wouldn't snap them up.

Tomorrow is your new clubs biggest cup game in it's history is it not Bennett ? and considering it is the only cup competition they have left ! so you better hope that Elgin don't sweep aside the Rangers V2 and then you'll have no cups to play in.:)

Tomorrow is your new clubs biggest cup game in it's history is it not Bennett ? and considering it is the only cup competition they have left ! so you better hope that Elgin don't sweep aside the Rangers V2 and then you'll have no cups to play in.:)

I've always supported Rangers mate, you must have me mixed up with someone else.

I've always supported Rangers mate, you must have me mixed up with someone else.

When you holding that candle lit vigil then for the Rangers you supported ? I mean you support a Rangers now and probably will forever and all that but what about the then one in liquidation ? :P

When you holding that candle lit vigil then for the Rangers you supported ? I mean you support a Rangers now and probably will forever and all that but what about the then one in liquidation ? :P

Ok mate -- backs away from HB quite sharpish :blink: