Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Chuckies company to be strike off from Company Check and companies house, Cenkos anyone?

Chuckles Company to strike off

Name & Registered Office:

ASDFGHJKL LIMITED

CAPELLA BUILDING (TENTH FLOOR)

60 YORK STREET

GLASGOW

UNITED KINGDOM

G2 8JX

Company No. SC426693

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active - Proposal to Strike off

Date of Incorporation: 21/06/2012

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC):

None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06

Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)

Next Accounts Due: 21/03/2014

Last Return Made Up To:

Next Return Due: 19/07/2013

Previous Names:Date of changePrevious Name31/07/2012RFC 2012 LIMITED22/06/2012RFC 0712 LIMITED

Rangers old club is going to be defunct.

Good read about Charles Green time at Sheffield United, where he sold one of the blades players and a failed flotation which led Sheffield United in severe debt.

Here's one.

"Charles Green was the Chief Executive when McDonald was in charge. He is a very controversial figure and not liked by many United fans. He is a lad from Doncaster that has made a lot of money from deals that many might claim were not legitimate. The majority of these he has done working for Mike McDonald. The infamous incident that Green oversaw was selling Fjortoft and Deane in the same day. All his good work before that (signing Della's and Borbokis etc) was undone when he sold our 2 best players. It seems he had overspent, by brining in the Greek due and offering big contracts to Deane etc and then panicked. It is a real shame, as we'd assembled a good team (Kelly/Tracey, Quinn, Borbokis, Marker, Ward, Patterson,
Deane and Fjortoft)
and he ended our promotion chances in one foul swoop. Realistically we had been struggling since McGraph was injured and then Whitehouse, but selling 2 goal machines on the same day was nothing short of criminal.

I know someone quite close to owd Charlie boy and I have it on good authority that he made a lot of money from SUFC. He amassed a substantial sum when we were floated on the stock exchange and I think he got a bit pay out at the end. Green reckoned he was the fall guy and he was just doing what McDonald told him, but I just do not buy it. I am not sure there was any malice in his decisions, just greed and extremely poor judgement.

I remember the cries of 'Charles Green, you've fucked up our team' ringing round BDTBL in 1998 and also a car park protest. I despise the guy, but no more so than Trevor Birch. Both blagger idiots that got exposed when they were clearly out of their depth when facing difficult circumstances. Taking hefty salaries whilst making very poor decisions and then crippling United for years to come.I'd like to sit down and have a pint with both of these two (amongst other things) and ask them exactly how they managed to pull the wool over people's eyes in the first place.
"

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Chuckies company to be strike off from Company Check and companies house, Cenkos anyone?

Chuckles Company to strike off

Name & Registered Office:

ASDFGHJKL LIMITED

CAPELLA BUILDING (TENTH FLOOR)

60 YORK STREET

GLASGOW

UNITED KINGDOM

G2 8JX

Company No. SC426693

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active - Proposal to Strike off

Date of Incorporation: 21/06/2012

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC):

None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06

Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)

Next Accounts Due: 21/03/2014

Last Return Made Up To:

Next Return Due: 19/07/2013

Previous Names:Date of changePrevious Name31/07/2012RFC 2012 LIMITED22/06/2012RFC 0712 LIMITED

Rangers old club is going to be defunct.

Good read about Charles Green time at Sheffield United, where he sold one of the blades players and a failed flotation which led Sheffield United in severe debt.

Here's one.

"Charles Green was the Chief Executive when McDonald was in charge. He is a very controversial figure and not liked by many United fans. He is a lad from Doncaster that has made a lot of money from deals that many might claim were not legitimate. The majority of these he has done working for Mike McDonald. The infamous incident that Green oversaw was selling Fjortoft and Deane in the same day. All his good work before that (signing Della's and Borbokis etc) was undone when he sold our 2 best players. It seems he had overspent, by brining in the Greek due and offering big contracts to Deane etc and then panicked. It is a real shame, as we'd assembled a good team (Kelly/Tracey, Quinn, Borbokis, Marker, Ward, Patterson,
Deane and Fjortoft)
and he ended our promotion chances in one foul swoop. Realistically we had been struggling since McGraph was injured and then Whitehouse, but selling 2 goal machines on the same day was nothing short of criminal.

I know someone quite close to owd Charlie boy and I have it on good authority that he made a lot of money from SUFC. He amassed a substantial sum when we were floated on the stock exchange and I think he got a bit pay out at the end. Green reckoned he was the fall guy and he was just doing what McDonald told him, but I just do not buy it. I am not sure there was any malice in his decisions, just greed and extremely poor judgement.

I remember the cries of 'Charles Green, you've fucked up our team' ringing round BDTBL in 1998 and also a car park protest. I despise the guy, but no more so than Trevor Birch. Both blagger idiots that got exposed when they were clearly out of their depth when facing difficult circumstances. Taking hefty salaries whilst making very poor decisions and then crippling United for years to come.I'd like to sit down and have a pint with both of these two (amongst other things) and ask them exactly how they managed to pull the wool over people's eyes in the first place.
"

Honestly I just seen what the orcs are in for and it's not pretty,once they hand over a phone number to Chuckies sales team they won't get any piece until the salesman is sure they have got the maximum amount of savings any Rangers fans have.

The boiler room tactics in selling shares will totally get the orcs parting with any money,when they say do you want Celtic to keep winning the SPL title when they return.The fans will instantly forget that Chucky said he will never ever let Rangers play there under his tenure :lol:

I feel sorry for real fans who will fall for Chuckies boiler room tactics :blink: they will prey on innocent Gers fans on the premise that Celtic will dominate and other sneaky tactics to get their money :(

Meanwhile - the plastics continue to shame the nation. Bad enough a cabal of IRA writers and supporters who stain the club, but now the players?

Dhensebhore must be in despair.

http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/sport/football/tom-english-anthony-stokes-has-disgraced-celtic-1-2671302#.ULstywaFx0B.twitter

This is a thread about rangers/ sevco.

Why you posting that stuff ?

Amongst other things, it means it wont be long before we are back in our rightful place and horsing your mob time and again.

smile.gif

As the ''rightful place'' for the old club was 'Liquidation', I am glad one of the Peeple has got the gist at last of where the new club is heading.

1354446680[/url]' post='6858612']

Meanwhile - the plastics continue to shame the nation. Bad enough a cabal of IRA writers and supporters who stain the club, but now the players?

Dhensebhore must be in despair.

http://www.scotsman....ywaFx0B.twitter

Never find terrorist supporters at ibrox though...

LOYALIST MYSTERY # Witness claims murder was covered up # He tells of attack on stadium staircase

By Russell Findlay

A SHOCKED eyewitness has described how a leading UVF loyalist was murdered at Ibrox Stadium - and his death covered up.

William Taube's head was smashed against the marble floor of the Edmiston suite inside Rangers' ground.

In a sworn statement which has been passed to the Crown Office, the witness claimed he had been pressured to tell police it was an accident.

The witness - who is terrified of retribution - only spoke out as he could no longer live with the knowledge he had witnessed a murder.

He also wants to discover what happened to Taube's mystery attacker, who he fears was killed in a revenge attack.

Unmarried dad-of-four Taube, 42, was co-hosting a Blue Mist function on a Sunday night in April, 1999.

Guests included several Loyalist prisoners recently released from the Maze.

Security was provided by Taube's friends, including a leading member of the UVF in Glasgow.

Just after midnight, Taube, of Balornock, Glasgow, challenged an unknown man who was pestering female guests.

The witness, who The Sunday Mail has chosen not to name, says the man lunged toward Taube and headbutted him, causing the two men to fall down the stairs.

As he began punching Taube, he was attacked by a gang of Taube's friends.

The pair then began fighting again and fell down a second flight of stairs.

This time Taube landed on his back with the man on top of him, cracking his head on the tiled floor.

An ambulance was called and Taube's assailant was beaten up in the car park before fleeing.

Taube died of head injuries at Glasgow's Southern General Hospital. His devastated family buried him in the city's Riddrie Park cemetery.

The witness last saw Taube's attacker being chased down Edmiston Drive by up to 10 of his associates.

The witness said: 'One of them told me, 'He's a dead man.' I've no idea what happened to him.

'I was told to say Taube had too much to drink and had fallen down the stairs.

'I objected but two ex-prisoners at the top table threatened to kneecap me if I didn't do as I was told.'

During his first police interview, the witness told disbelieving officers it had been a drunken accident.

He said: 'They knew I was lying because they kept asking if I was under pressure and if I wanted to change my story.'

Several days later, police quizzed him again. This time he claims to have been threatened by an officer.

He said: 'As I was placed in the holding cell, one said that if I didn't say it was an accident, Taube's pals would be told I was holding up the release of his body.' Following the incident, the witness received death threats and his marriage hit the rocks.

He believes Taube's UVF pals were told he had changed his statement.

Last night, Taube's heartbroken mother, Isabella Wallace, revealed she knew his violent death had been covered up.

Most of Taube's family were not there on that fateful night, although his son William Jnr, 25, and Taube's common-law wife were present.

Isabella and Taube's brothers Thomas, 45, and David, 43, believe secrets have been kept from them.

She said: 'I said there was a cover up at the time and still believe it. William's death wasn't an accident.

'I haven't spoken to his partner since and I think she knows more than she's telling us.

'I even fell out with the police and told one in particular he was telling us a pack of lies - he seemed determined to get it out of the way quickly.

'I went to the procurator fiscal's office several months after William's death and the woman couldn't get me out of there quick enough.

'I insisted on a post-mortem but the fiscal said it was only a head injury and that was all there was to it.

'Even when he got to hospital they left him sitting in A&E for two hours.

'I don't know if that's because they thought he was just a drunk who had been in a fight but I wonder whether they could have saved him.'

Isabella added: 'Nothing will bring him back but there was more to it.

'I don't even have a picture of my boy. I wanted one to put in a necklace but he didn't like having his picture taken.' At the time, Strathclyde Police did not release details and officially decided it was a fall.

The fact Taube died as a result of head injuries sustained inside Ibrox Park remains undisputed.

The man in charge of the enquiry into Taube's death was detective inspector Alan Kyle, now retired.

He said: 'I remember Taube fell down the stairs from the cloakroom area towards the front door.

'The circumstances were as we obtained them from witnesses at the time and reported to the fiscal.

'As for the allegations about a police officer, I had no knowledge of them. If I had been aware, I can assure you I would have investigated it.'

Last night, the Crown Office said: 'Any new evidence relating to this case would certainly be looked at by the procurator fiscal.'

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/tm_...name_page.html

Amongst other things, it means it wont be long before we are back in our rightful place and horsing your mob time and again.

smile.gif

"Back" - You keep on using these words.........laugh.gif

Remind me, Bendarroch, how did rangers get on in their last two matches EVER against Killie?laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This is a thread about rangers/ sevco.

Why you posting that stuff ?

Bless 'em - it's like when they get dumped by the love of their life, and they can't move on - writing, calling, making mix tapes they'll never send, crying themselves to sleep clutching their DVDs of the good old days......

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif